Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16930 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:33am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hain wat happen embarassed

U av vex?
why vexing for what am too happy to be vexing for any you don't no me that's why you are saying so a lady can't make me angry, it is give or take life is too beautiful with God on my side am always happy because am thanking my creator for everything where I am today, tomorrow and the future.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:35am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why vexing for what am too happy to be vexing for any you don't no me that's why you are saying so a lady can't make me angry, it is give or take life is too beautiful with God on my side am always happy because am thanking my creator for everything where I am today, tomorrow and the future.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like u
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:36am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like u
You don't
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:37am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You don't

cry cry cry cry why say that
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:38am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry why say that
because u don't do what I say, twisting me.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
because u don't do what I say, twisting me.

What do u say i dont do? cry cry cry cry
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:40am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

What do u say i dont do? cry cry cry cry
Because you did not proving hard nut to crack.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:41am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Because you did not proving hard nut to crack.

Im nt proving hard nut to crack im guarding my heart i gave all nd lostv cry cry cry cry

Im protecting my hrt d heartbreaks is too mch
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:43am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt proving hard nut to crack im guarding my heart i gave all nd lostv cry cry cry cry

Im protecting my hrt d heartbreaks is too mch
just atleast answer me first, I no what I want so no playacting.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:43am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
just atleast answer me first, I no what I want so no playacting.

Wat do u want embarassed embarassed
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:44am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat do u want embarassed embarassed
let talk about it we can't do that here is said everything earlier.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
let talk about it we can't do that here is said everything earlier.

Pm ryt?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:51am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Pm ryt?
yeah do that
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah do that

Do dat joor tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:52am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do dat joor tongue tongue
ok
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:52am On May 26, 2016
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:54am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy awww
Have done it check
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:55am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy awww
check your inbox.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
check your inbox.
Seen
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:00am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Seen
no response yet
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
no response yet

Criosly check na
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:05am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Criosly check na
But that is not what I asked for.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by apparentlylaw(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2016
Reminds me of a friend ...he would always say " no be say I no get d money to give them o ...infact its nothing , I jez hate wen dey fink im a maga " ...
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Burgerlomo: 5:01am On May 26, 2016
Festivalofholi:
*****Dis thread is for guys who r willing to learn. For those not willing to learn, u can keep spending ur money on a woman while another guy does d knacking. Ur choice.... God loves a cheerful giver after all.

****Women can never stop begging us guys for money, and u wonder why a girl who's neither ur wife nor ur fiancee keeps asking u for money. From experience, i've realised dat they do dat cos dey need our money badly. If u spend on her without fuccking her, she'll treat u like a maga and make carricature of u among her friends; both her male and female friends.

*****B4 i drop d reasons why women need our money, u must note dis:

**(1)Women love/want sex just as much as we do. FACT. Rumour has it dey enjoy it more dan us.

**(2)A lady who is willing to ask u for money is also willing to sleep with u. FACT.

***(3)If she is playing hard to get, don't be fazed, cos its normal. No sane lady will open her legs for a guy easily. FACT. But no matter who she is, no matter wot she claims, and no matter how she forms, if u do d right thing, u'll get her into ur bed without breaking a sweat.

***Now below r d reasons women need our money and why u must fucck her very well b4 giving it to her:

****(1) TO BOOST THEIR OVER-INFLATED EGO: Unlike guys, women r very conscious of demselves, how dey look and whether dey r good enough. A woman will always feel worthless and inferior if no guy has spend a dime on her, she'll feel she is not attractive enough. It makes dem have low seld-esteem. Dats y the few ones who actually work and earn well still ask guys for money. So women need our money not just to boost dem financially but also to boost their inflated ego. Dats y u must slay her kitten b4 giving it to her, cos she needs it.

***(2) MAJORITY OF DEM ARE JOBLESS: In reality, u will hardly see a jobless man, but we have lots of jobless women around who need our money. Most ladies can't afford their pants, bras, creams, makeups, shoes, clothes and hair without d help of a guy. So they literally cant do without our money. Another reason u must tear dat pusssy b4 giving her ur money.

****(3) POVERTY: This is the most common and obvoius reason why women beg us for money. Most of dem r literally waiting for a guy to liberate dem frm poverty plaguing their family. Dats y u see dem running after rich guys with cars, bankers, politicians and other well to do men. Most of dem who cant go into full time prostitution end up depending on a guy to survive. Save her frm poverty, but tear dat kitten first.

***(4)ITS THEIR MAJOR MEANS OF MAKING MONEY: Yeah, most women are naturally lazy, even if their is job opportunity, dey still wont want to work. They feel since they've got pussy, they can get wotever they want. So they take d easy way out by begging us for money. Guys dont fall for dem. Make sure u straff dem b4 giving dem ur hard-earned cash.

***(5)SOME ARE JUST LOOKING FOR MAGAS: Since a lot of foolish guys think money is the best way to impress a woman, women are taking advantage big time!! They run around dating different guys and collecting money frm dem, but they will always claim ur d only one dey r dating. Guys don't be a fool, hoe.s ain't loyal.

***(6) THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART: Yeah, since a lot of naija guys are magas who will do anything for pusssy, women will always see demselves as smart. And one way for a naija girl to test her smartness is to extract money frm guys. Guys wake up, she's just playing u. Always insist on having sex with her if she ask u for money.

****Women are cheap, don't let 'em intimidate u. U dont need to be rich, just package urself very well and make sure u have some few change to spare and u'll get any woman into ur bed.

Cc joseph1832 ebuboss bastien ezteem clerkent mrbrownj chygoz4eva and others.

Please bar man help me give this guy a chilled bottle of biggie (Stout) with Isiewu for a job well done grin there is know need to thank me grin
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by drnoel: 5:30am On May 26, 2016
Festivalofholi:
*****Dis thread is for guys who r willing to learn. For those not willing to learn, u can keep spending ur money on a woman while another guy does d knacking. Ur choice.... God loves a cheerful giver after all.

****Women can never stop begging us guys for money, and u wonder why a girl who's neither ur wife nor ur fiancee keeps asking u for money. From experience, i've realised dat they do dat cos dey need our money badly. If u spend on her without fuccking her, she'll treat u like a maga and make carricature of u among her friends; both her male and female friends.

**(1)Women love/want sex just as much as we do. FACT. Rumour has it dey enjoy it more dan us.

**(2)A lady who is willing to ask u for money is also willing to sleep with u. FACT.

***(3)If she is playing hard to get, don't be fazed, cos its normal. No sane lady will open her legs for a guy easily. FACT. But no matter who she is, no matter wot she claims, and no matter how she forms, if u do d right thing, u'll get her into ur bed without breaking a sweat.

***Now below r d reasons women need our money and why u must fucck her very well b4 giving it to her:

****(1) TO BOOST THEIR OVER-INFLATED EGO: Unlike guys, women r very conscious of demselves, how dey look and whether dey r good enough. A woman will always feel worthless and inferior if no guy has spend a dime on her, she'll feel she is not attractive enough. It makes dem have low seld-esteem. Dats y the few ones who actually work and earn well still ask guys for money. So women need our money not just to boost dem financially but also to boost their inflated ego. Dats y u must slay her kitten b4 giving it to her, cos she needs it.

***(2) MAJORITY OF DEM ARE JOBLESS: In reality, u will hardly see a jobless man, but we have lots of jobless women around who need our money. Most ladies can't afford their pants, bras, creams, makeups, shoes, clothes and hair without d help of a guy. So they literally cant do without our money. Another reason u must tear dat pusssy b4 giving her ur money.

****(3) POVERTY: This is the most common and obvoius reason why women beg us for money. Most of dem r literally waiting for a guy to liberate dem frm poverty plaguing their family. Dats y u see dem running after rich guys with cars, bankers, politicians and other well to do men. Most of dem who cant go into full time prostitution end up depending on a guy to survive. Save her frm poverty, but tear dat kitten first.

***(4)ITS THEIR MAJOR MEANS OF MAKING MONEY: Yeah, most women are naturally lazy, even if their is job opportunity, dey still wont want to work. They feel since they've got pussy, they can get wotever they want. So they take d easy way out by begging us for money. Guys dont fall for dem. Make sure u straff dem b4 giving dem ur hard-earned cash.

***(5)SOME ARE JUST LOOKING FOR MAGAS: Since a lot of foolish guys think money is the best way to impress a woman, women are taking advantage big time!! They run around dating different guys and collecting money frm dem, but they will always claim ur d only one dey r dating. Guys don't be a fool, hoe.s ain't loyal.

***(6) THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART: Yeah, since a lot of naija guys are magas who will do anything for pusssy, women will always see demselves as smart. And one way for a naija girl to test her smartness is to extract money frm guys. Guys wake up, she's just playing u. Always insist on having sex with her if she ask u for money.

****Women are cheap, don't let 'em intimidate u. U dont need to be rich, just package urself very well and make sure u have some few change to spare and u'll get any woman into ur bed.

Anothet one bites the dust
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by pkang: 7:58am On May 26, 2016
Greenbullet:
lol make I teach u style.buy am second hand phone way be like news ,around 5:30pm call am come collect phone,first give her five alive come tell am say u like am ,e don finish .look into her eyes and kiss her u know d rest.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I wonder how many bullets u have shot. Though don't like the gal. It won't have taken me 2days had I liked ha.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue
only if you know how many times I've heard this lines and similar ones. Just two really meant it.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Edybleketara: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Sparkles003:

Parasitic ones or Hungry ones,definately not classic or cultured ones.
Hmm.. Which one do u belong to?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Sparkles003(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2016
Edybleketara:
Hmm.. Which one do u belong to?
One of the cultured ones. tongue wink[img][/img]
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Edybleketara: 7:27am On May 28, 2016
Sparkles003:
One of the cultured ones. tongue wink[img][/img]
Evidence.... or u know now...
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by bluefilm: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Festivalofholi:

You my friend, you're a wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.