Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16481 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Don't you people sleep or NL is so interesting to that extent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy are u selling sleep lemme buy o
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy are u selling sleep lemme buy o
Am selling in DL you can buy not naira so where is the money.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Am selling in DL you can buy not naira so where is the money.

Dollar? sad sad kuki say u nt selling
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dollar? sad sad kuki say u nt selling
Yeah why should I said am not selling is not a currency okay I will pity bring naira. Why did you choose halfricanadian has a name on NL.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Yeah why should I said am not selling is not a currency okay I will pity bring naira. Why did you choose halfricanadian has a name on NL.

Just love it
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Greenbullet(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So true. Dem go first form say dem be believers and fornication is bad blah blah blah. All i did was just promise her marriage and dat was all. Those deeper life girls na dem fucck pass.
funny enough your saying about depper life gals and promising them marriage is very true.they all fall for it.I think it might be as a result of pressure on them to get married .
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just love it
I see halfricanadian or you love the country oya tell me if you don't want to sleep can talk before watching my game to give you some company.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Greenbullet(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
pkang:
Na so one Esther wey my friend dey wire begin say make I buy am phone. Come my huz no bc me n my friend dey d same yard. Come hotel no, make we go for my friend house for another area no.
Hmmmmm but every day where d phone.

But I c say na shy boys girls dey ask money pass.
lol make I teach u style.buy am second hand phone way be like news ,around 5:30pm call am come collect phone,first give her five alive come tell am say u like am ,e don finish .look into her eyes and kiss her u know d rest.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
I see halfricanadian or you love the country oya tell me if you don't want to sleep can talk before watching my game to give you some company.

grin grin grin grin i want to buy sleep im dat rich
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Greenbullet(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2016
bloch:
Waoh! this post is so childish and disgusting.
Why equate money to a woman?

You must f**k a woman before you give her your peanut? Over what?
That qualifies the type of woman you roll with.
I really can't say much on your matter , cos when this generation of ladies has bluntly refused to reason beyond this head, forgetting it pays to be independent and hardworking.
I will marry you,oya come and lie down on my bed.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin i want to buy sleep im dat rich
yeah pay the money in to account number:769553826, account name: halfricanadian simple as that.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah pay the money in to account number:769553826, account name: halfricanadian simple as that.

shocked shocked is money in dat account
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked is money in dat account
yeah you no it, see the name there is more Canadian dollars in it you can't finish it .seriously where are you self hopefully you are not fake like some here.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah you no it, see the name there is more Canadian dollars in it you can't finish it .seriously where are you self hopefully you are not fake like some here.

Im real not as fake as worldly love
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im real not as fake as worldly love
Good you are so why are you if I am may ask don't say my questions are too much.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Good you are so why are you if I am may ask don't say my questions are too much.

grin grin grin grin too many questions aint enough question
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin too many questions aint enough question
see this lady if I start you will elope,this place is not a place I can do something like that. And I don't trust NL if you start following them or add them all the world would hear and they will start to ignore you, don't no who you are and how yours is.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
see this lady if I start you will elope,this place is not a place I can do something like that. And I don't trust NL if you start following them or add them all the world would hear and they will start to ignore you, don't no who you are and how yours is.
Lets forget the world joor grin grin grin grin
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:05am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lets forget the world joor grin grin grin grin
ok let forget the world are you on any other social media apart from Nairaland so we can talk better just feel like doing.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok let forget the world are you on any other social media apart from Nairaland so we can talk better just feel like doing.
Nah embarassed
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:07am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah embarassed
why I knew the answer already.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:10am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why I knew the answer already.

Nothing na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:12am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how most ladies do I rest my case thanks for sharing the time.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:13am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
That's how most ladies do I rest my case thanks for sharing the time.

Most girls? Wen i dont av nko
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:16am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Most girls? Wen i dont av nko
And I say you are good no problem with that can't give what you don't have abi life is too short to be pondering on that have moved on to the next thing.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
And I say you are good no problem with that can't give what you don't have abi life is too short to be pondering on that have moved on to the next thing.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy happy for u
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:18am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy happy for u
why are you happy for me.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:21am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why are you happy for me.

Dunno just happy for u
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:24am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno just happy for u
Dunno just happy for u don't confuse me there is a reason for all actions and inaction of human beings.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Dunno just happy for u don't confuse me there is a reason for all actions and inaction of human beings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hain na
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:26am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hain na
Anyhow
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Anyhow

Hain wat happen embarassed

U av vex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.