Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife (5508 Views)

Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / The Frustration Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Yuneehk(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:

Thank God I've seen this..... hmmm
Haaaa! Ferd hunie what are you doing here?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Yuneehk(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:

Thank God I've seen this..... hmmm
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by rainerboy1010: 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
lwkmd.....

women self no be today e start
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Feranchek(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ah... nothing o0o!! Just came here to view 'things'
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
I love watching football with my boyfriend
Hmmm...I like that cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
rainerboy1010:
lwkmd.....

women self no be today e start
They have been using men since time immemorial! grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

I thought you said you were single few weeks back
You dor really catch dis one grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Rapmoney(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

When will you be single Again?
Shuo! U dey target the babe for relationship level?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by kingsilly(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Shuo! U dey target the babe for relationship level?

E no fit Last grin grin grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks opgrin I go so frustrate robosky02

I will simple turn off the generator

and go to viewing centre

until you are set to go with me or let me watch the match cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Mediapace: 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Don't even try that with viz.kiz
Yuneehk:
He won't beat me! That I know. I'll just try it and see what happens grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Yuneehk(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't even try that with viz.kiz
You sha like trouble
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2016
robosky02:

I will simple turn off the generator

and go to viewing centre

until you are set to go with me or let me watch the match cheesy
I'll follow you to the viewing center and ask u the silliest questiongrin

Like...oh I love the way John Terry is playing...is he a Nigerian? grin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
i'm on holiday away from you both, so don't think i've gone for deliverance from been a monitoring spirit
AngelAhnie:

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
i'm on holiday away from you both, so don't think i've gone for deliverance from been a monitoring spirit
Lol, good morning my maid of honorgrin you are free to monitor us dear..tho bosky is a shy guy lipsrsealed
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
let me be the bride you be the maid of honour cheesy
AngelAhnie:
Lol, good morning my maid of honorgrin you are free to monitor us dear..tho bosky is a shy guy lipsrsealed
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
let me be the bride you be the maid of honour cheesy
Hahaha..robosky02 come speak for yourself...you want bosky? That womanizergrin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:

wow you got me ribs cracking cheesy

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
i dey joke ooo, i;m a loyal monitoring spirit not a robosky snatcher
AngelAhnie:
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:43am On May 26, 2016
robosky02:

wow you got me ribs cracking cheesy
have u seen it? Go check
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:44am On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
i dey joke ooo, i;m a loyal monitoring spirit not a robosky snatcher
I was not even ready to let that happen cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:

to Blessograo

thank you but i'm a "one man one vote" person
you know Ahnie well

beside china product don't last lol cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
i be ibile in lil kesh's voice, i'm born and breed in Nigeria, just here to work on giving you better medical service when you fall sick and to stay loyal at monitoring
robosky02:

to Blessograo

you know Ahnie well

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by rainerboy1010: 11:00am On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
i be ibile in lil kesh's voice, i'm born and breed in Nigeria, just here to work on giving you better medical service when you fall sick and to stay loyal at monitoring

hello monitoring spirit

me I won monitor you

how you see am cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
hope you are an handsome monitoring spirit, cos that's the qualification grin
rainerboy1010:

hello monitoring spirit

me I won monitor you

how you see am cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by rainerboy1010: 11:10am On May 26, 2016
some people are busy about others

meanwhile some body is watching them too

turn lets build our side

leave them till they share card

me and my officer go provide military cover
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by rainerboy1010: 11:13am On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:

ble ble

I hansome oh

if that the criteria

on already on the front seat cheesy

but I got to work smart too
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Kanyol(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
An illiterate wife.
I'd rather call her an intelligent wifey.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2016
good boy tongue
rainerboy1010:

ble ble

I hansome oh

if that the criteria

on already on the front seat cheesy

but I got to work smart too
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
robosky02:

to Blessograo

you know Ahnie well

Nice trygrin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
Ble who is that person monitoring you angry
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by edetty(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
An illiterate wife.
wldnt call that illiteracy, buh manipulative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) / Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience / Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.