Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife (5518 Views)

Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / The Frustration Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
i don't know yet dear grin
AngelAhnie:
Ble who is that person monitoring you angry
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
if you think China products doesn't last i'll tell you the monitoring spirit in me can last forever cool
AngelAhnie:
Nice trygrin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
upload a pic of yourself first
rainerboy1010:

ble ble

I hansome oh

if that the criteria

on already on the front seat cheesy

but I got to work smart too
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Alezy(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ble who is that person monitoring you angry
only three or four of you made this thread interesting to read. btw am not very good at this.

how re u??
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
only three or four of you made this thread interesting to read. btw am not very good at this.

how re u??
I'm doing great( so to say ) thanks
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Alezy(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm doing great( so to say ) thanks
good to know. ..I will take this for it buh u sounded differently on ur other reply
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
good to know. ..I will take this for it buh u sounded differently on ur other reply
my day was ruined my someone, I don't want to talk about it. How was your day?
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Why don't you let something's lie low?...
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Alezy(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Oh i grab. well i had a stressful day buh am cooling off here.

remember, u don't have to get pissed off about humans, we re humans and so we will remain. so expect anything. This way, no one pushes u hard.
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Why don't you let something's lie low?...

Still hurt
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
Oh i grab. well i had a stressful day buh am cooling off here.

remember, u don't have to get pissed off about humans, we re humans and so we will remain. so expect anything. This way, no one pushes u hard.
Thanks
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Still hurt
Aiight, Goodluck.
Go ahead...
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Alezy(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks
Uw. ..seems ur around the Niger Delta
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
Uw. ..seems ur around the Niger Delta
nope , SE
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Alezy(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
nope , SE
Oh that's cool
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:

hello dear

who is ruining your day
please want you to sleep well cheesy
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
robosky02:

hello dear

who is ruining your day
Bosky cry
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
its been a hectic day
time to sleep...
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:34am On May 27, 2016
robosky02:

hello dear

who is ruining your day
I know who ruined your day and its better you don't talk about it dear wink
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by ontruth(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2016
Apelex:

Its a TV station ladies love alot.

TV Program not Tv Station
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Apelex(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2016
ontruth:

TV Program not Tv Station

Your are wrong.it's a TV Station.. It shows only soaps and mostly romantic drama's..
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
I know who ruined your day and its better you don't talk about it dear wink

did I do anything wrong?
please Blessograo talk to her

if its me am sowi sad
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by ontruth(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2016
Apelex:

Your are wrong.it's a TV Station.. It shows only soaps and mostly romantic drama's..
Ohh ok my wrong though
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
robosky02:

did I do anything wrong?
please Blessograo talk to her

if its me am sowi sad
no! It's not you if not she wouldn't be telling you someone ruined her day. smiley
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
no! It's not you if not she wouldn't be telling you someone ruined her day. smiley

oh Thank God

am relieved sad
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
Boskygrin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:31am On May 28, 2016
see who is now happy cheesy
AngelAhnie:
Boskygrin
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 5:33am On May 28, 2016
Blessograo:
see who is now happy cheesy
Ble Ble good morning
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:40am On May 28, 2016
morning dear, how are you? guess you still sleeping
AngelAhnie:
Ble Ble good morning
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:43am On May 28, 2016
good morning dear, how are you? guess you should still be sleeping
AngelAhnie:
Ble Ble good morning
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 5:48am On May 28, 2016
Blessograo:
morning dear, how are you? guess you still sleeping
At 5:47 ? Its not too early
Re: The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife by Blessograo(f): 5:51am On May 28, 2016
but too early to be on Nairaland
AngelAhnie post=46038 wink593:
At 5:47 ? Its not too early

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'. / First Time For Vicky / Do Igbo Men Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.