Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102591 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
no its not that funny naw grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Virgo83(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Abuzola, jarus neva talk say he don accept ur apology oooo(i stand 2 be corrected).
Can you permit the organizer to forward an exit request to your authorities(parents) just for the duration of the programme? Coz expectation is just too high about your presence. Disguising is another thing that could help relieve the tension. Just come and don't reveal your id until after the event.
Personally, i'm interested at seeing you but ceteris paribus Allahu A'lam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
Aremugangan:

@Abuzola, jarus neva talk say he don accept your apology oooo(i stand 2 be corrected).
Can you permit the organizer to forward an exit request to your authorities(parents) just for the duration of the programme? Coz expectation is just too high about your presence. Disguising is another thing that could help relieve the tension. Just come and don't reveal your id until after the event.
Personally, i'm interested at seeing you but ceteris paribus Allahu A'lam.
YES, Abuzola, we will pseak with your parents to release you. cool
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by igbalajobi: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
YES, Abuzola, we will pseak with your parents to release you.

;DDOnt mind them

I think the other option is better. come but don't reveal your ID. You can even tell them you're Igbalajobi wink or what do you think?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by alimat2(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
@All/

Abusola is not coming

He is still underage
grin grin grin grin wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
@alimat, abuzola is young enough to be a father; he's only weighing his options. I have a strong feeling he will come. In the military, you don't have to be predictable.
Meanwhile what is the dress code I never buy sallah clothioooooooo!!!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
@aremu and jarus:- Ok by God who created me i want to come due to ur persuasion but the problem now is traffic jam, my job takes me to island almost everyday and i can tell you the reality of hold up in lagos metropolis, most especially this ramadan. Can you imagine i had to walk for mile due to standstill hold up today. Terrible indeed ! Forgive me everyone.

@alimat2, underage ? That sound a lil bit harsh, am under the roof of my parent doesn't make me in bondage. Am a grown man but still live with them and they don't dictate where i should go or desist. My coming home Midnight will make them rage and i don't want my parent to be sad or angry with me.

Wishing you all a happy meeting, i will surely miss you people. Maybe next gathering we will see the honourable olabowale, mukina, muhsin, frizy, lagosboy, babz, uplawal, ayinba etc
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
Abuzola go jo grin i want to see you grin

Alimat
nor dey disturb Alpha Abu oh smiley grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
@mukina, so despite my long turanci (english), you no pity me, haaa *crying*, atleast someone should understand nah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
no excuses jare you must go, oya nor carry wink
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
Is unfortunate i just found myself in Bayelsa, i don't know whether i have been kidnap or is a dream. Am not in lagos. This is serious !
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
@abuzola, Allahu Akbar! On the same length you are in bayelsa, the programme as i suppose has be rescheduled to bayelsa. Now giv me one reason why you will not come.lol. Ya Akhi, what a co-incidence
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
Yeah, let me have the venue and i will be there right away. But make sure the venue is not close to Niger Delta unrest zone.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Is unfortunate i just found myself in Bayelsa, i don't know whether i have been kidnap or is a dream. Am not in lagos. This is serious !
just one laff grin i swear u wont kill me grin

Abuzola:

Yeah, let me have the venue and i will be there right away. But make sure the venue is not close to Niger Delta unrest zone.
grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2009
I won't kill you, hehehe
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2009
grin grin grin
go to the iftar and take Pishures . . . . .
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2009
Latest sonfirmation, RSVP Right Humble Honourable ABUZOLA.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2009
@mukina: Do you know how evil pictures are ? It has advantage but the disadvantage is more than the good, just like gambling. The Prophet too had warned us of it. Evil Jinn resides in picture.

Do you know that angel of mercy/blessing do not enter a house in which picture is visible ? On the night of lailatul Qadr if this angel did not enter your house then you have indeed lost a great excellence. What a pity.

We are talking of picture of living things.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2009
@aremu: thats an invitation, what of venue ?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2009
Mama Cass Restaurant here in the same bayelsa where we both are.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Aremugangan(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2009
Mama Cass Restaurant here in the same bayelsa where we both are.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abuzola(m): 12:44am On Aug 28, 2009
No problem, c u dere. Gudnyt. Masalam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Assalaamu alaikum,

Given the inconvenience and disorganization that may be associated with converging in Mama Cass, later moving out en masse(crossing the road) to pray monghrib and then reconverging, it becomes necessary to effect a slight change in programme.

In the light of this, convergence and pre-Iftaar activities are now scheduled for ZENON HOUSE MOSQUE, 13TH FLOOR, ZENON HOUSE,OPPOSITE MAMA CASS. After monghrib, we'll now proceed to MAMA CASS to have the main Iftaar and other post-monghrib activities.

DIRECTION: Zenon House and Mama Cass are just opposite each other, so no change in getting to the venue. On getting to Zenon house, tell the security men you are going to 13th floor. Lift ends at 12th floor so you have to stop at 12th floor and walk up to 13th floor. On getting to 13th floor,ask for the mosque.
Or better still, call me on 08061198625 as soon as you are in or around the building.

Convergence remains 6pm, so if you are coming from a distant place, you have to set out earlier. On going back after the programme, there should be no problem as those of us that are mobile can easily drop you off if our direction is similar.

Once again, do not hesitate to call me should you have any clarifications.

JARUS
Moderator and Convener
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by lookmangiw(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2009
Please can we have the comprehensive list of the attendee now.Lets know who is coming and who is not and lets know if there is any change in plans.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2009
EXPECTED:
Jarus
oyb
javalove
abbeydot
sheuzee
yemi22
alimat2
ajibawealt
wholex
Fizzybaba
Biliamin
Lookmangiw
Igbalajobi
Aremugangan
aneesah
meekas
syvalam
finicky

The slight change in venue has been communicated above.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by coolguyz(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2009
can't find my name shocked

conspiracy or omission? angry angry angry?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2009
its on! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by okasime(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2009
I ll be there 4sure.am nt new.am new cos nt frequent.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by coolguyz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
still cant see my name on attendees list angry angry angry

cry
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
I really wish Mustay and Dominique could attend also Babs sad

Abuzola
i want to see you grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by alimat2(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Abusola,

Am only j yoking with you oooh grin grin cool cool

But wish u will be there shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.