Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Guys And Their Begging Attitude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Begging Attitude. (1055 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by gifttracy(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
Some men sha can be so foolish..

What would be your advice to her

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
From that post, she wrote "her boyfrnd" asks for money

And not "Guys" ask for money

Her boyfrnd is a singular term

Giftracy ur topic is fallacious.

From the post also, she wrote another guy she recently met gives her money which is in contrast to ur topic

It's laughable wen u females bash guys from using the word "all ladies" and still go ahead to use the word "all guys"

When it's very obvious, it's just one person who fuvckd up..

Please let's learn to use the right words to describe feelings.

So I condemn this post. Next

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by lgboks(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2016
yeah
Some men can be both childish and plain silly at times...the guy need cain.
But then...majority of women exhibit that attitude in their relationshipps...the moment they say yes,they turn the guy intoo their private atm,use all sort oof emotional blackmail and sex deprivation when they don't get what the want...
Funny life
I pity her sha...na to pack her love go sum where else sharp sharp o
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Florblu(f): 5:15pm On May 25, 2016
The concluding part of the story gt me laughing. Some ladies can be daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Kondomatic(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
Problem always starts when there's another richer guy by the side and now she's telling us lies about her current bf to justify what she's planning. Thunder should fire both of them already.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
Busheet!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by gifttracy(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
From that post, she wrote "her boyfrnd" asks for money

And not "Guys" ask for money

Her boyfrnd is a singular term

Giftracy ur topic is fallacious.

From the post also, she wrote another guy she recently met gives her money which is in contrast to ur topic

It's laughable wen u females bash guys from using the word "all ladies" and still go ahead to use the word "all guys"

When it's very obvious, it's just one person who fuvckd up..

Please let's learn to use the right words to describe feelings.

So I condemn this post. Next

pussy pitch your tent somewhere else. it isn't compulsory you comment on this post..

Btw who are you to say what my topic should be?
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by slimthugchimee(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
dafuq is this?? what am i doing here undecided abeg okada man comot me from here before i nogo pay ur money

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by gifttracy(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2016
Florblu:
The concluding part of the story gt me laughing.
Some ladies can be daft

If you found yourself in such situation wah would you do
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by dauntless15(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2016
ONLY IN NIGERIA
when girls give money its an unforgivable sin

when guys give money, its the norm, in otherwords a do or die affair

it is believed that guys are the only ones benefitting from sex, i mean ladies enjoy it too

only in nigeria, girls are quick to remind you to be a man in a relationship by spending on her but when it comes to loyalty she wont be the woman

the moment you start dating a girl, she becomes an orphan you adopted all her worries are yours truly

her feelings matter alot, but when it comes to yours infact you don't have a feeling talk more of matter

she deserves flashy things to look good for you, but you should look raggedy so other ladies wont see you

your privacy is open to her, but hers is fort knox

you aren't allowed to speak with any other girl, but every guy she talks to is her admirer, uncle, brother, casual friends

you should read the signs and knows what she wants even before she voices it

gold digging is a female only career

money+sex=love

stinkinly rich is at the top of qualities of husband material

girls are impossible to tame

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 25, 2016
Ur lYf Ur relAtionship..
Let nobody disturb another's peace oh..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Peterich(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
wat else? d guy loves u cos of wat u r giving him,i aint gonna say anyfin cos u know wat to do babe..its time to ......... for ya life if dis z true though

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by Florblu(f): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=gifttracy post=45962476]
If you found yourself in such situation wah would you do [/quot.
What happened to picking race? The hands of the diligent bears the rule
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by gifttracy(f): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Florblu post=45962709][/quote]
She isn't ready to dumb his ass, my opinion tho
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by UyiIredia(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
I will tell her not to be a fool for love that ain't real cux its being bought.
Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by torqque7(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2016
The girl is more f.oolish than her boyfriend.. Date mature men una no go free una go d follow boys way the sag jeans reach ground.smh
No mature grown up MAN will act this way,the boy obviously is having psychological issues,but the girl like I said is the bigger f.ool for even talking about this shi.t. kid stuff

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Begging Attitude. by TSOM(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
torqque7:
The girl is more f.oolish than her boyfriend.. Date mature men una no go free una go d follow boys way the sag jeans reach ground.smh
No mature grown up MAN will act this way,the boy obviously is having psychological issues,but the girl like I said is the bigger f.ool for even talking about this shi.t. kid stuff
torqque7:

It's nearly incredible that you can't see through her embellished hogwash of a story.

Pray tell, what man would contain his libido enough to only insert half his _phallus is a woman's vaginal orifice? We can barely control our breathing when beneath the sheets with these women! Men would plunge to the hilt then place the 'mute game' with them later on.

Men don't joke with or play games when it comes to sex - that's a woman's stock-in-trade.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Horrific!! Python Grips Man Penis In His Toilet [graphic Photos] / I Am Ready To Deactivate My Account, / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Even Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.