Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice (37369 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by buksaylor001: 12:55pm On May 26, 2016
Lynda Ikeji no Dey see this one-wey try come be woman?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Paretomaster(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
IamPrince1:
Danfodites indeed. I now realised that the so called danfodites are reason why such great institution as Danfodiyo remains below ranking even lower the some state universities! Others are busy celebrating their schools and their best graduating students thereby pushing their institution to the spotlight but Danfodites are no where to be found. even to create ordinary thread promoting the school like others do, they cant now when someone has offered them the opportunity by creating such like this they come here spewing thrash. OP thank you for this opportunity of pushing Danfodiyo to the spotlight because i feel embarrassed anytime I was asked where I graduated from because the next question will be 'which school is that?' I will now have to add 'Sokoto' to the Usmanu Danfodiyo before they will know, and sometimes will sarcastically add 'oh that Hausa school? I am presently serving in Lagos and this is what I encounter all the time. But because I know my school and what It takes to graduate with 2.2 from there not to talk of first class, I have to always hold my head up to defend the school and my 2.1. It is not easy to defend when you have unjustly termed a dullard even before you open your mouth to talk just because you graduated from UDUs which they hardly hear of.It is quite embarrassing that the head teacher of Economics in PPA had to hang around the classroom from the first 3weeks whenever I was teaching Economics to the senior classes because she didnt have the confidence that a 2.1 graduate of Economics Education from UDUs was gonna be competent.I had to go extra mile to prove her wrong. Now someone that bagged first class in Applied Chemistry (Industrial Chemistry) with whooping CGPA of 4.86 was totally ignored by the school and all you so called Danfodites could was to be commenting rubbish, further proving to the whole world your ineptitude.It is better to keep quiet be assumed a fool than to open your vocal cavity, removing all doubts what you are.
Congrats Dear. It's quite unfortunate that such rare brain as yours will be slaughtered on the altar of tribalism.
My advice, fu.k them and find your way and obtain your Msc if you havent, possibly if you can get it outside the country the better.great opportunities await you coz you are a prized asset any institution will like to have.

well said, u will be amazed at d number of graduates from UDUS in higher places, when I was there, we tried our best to mak some changes through the PEN PRESS, during one of our visit to some Alumni members, in Lagos state secretariat alone are almost 30 graduates of UDUS.

during my. NYSC, the principal of the school I was posted to was actually looking to pick corpers dat finished from the north , so I was automatically picked, to the amazement of fellow corpers, students and staffs of the school, they wonder how I go to class and teach Economics without taking any textbook, or note with me..
I just smile..dis ppl didn't know am a Danfodite...

a lot is changing now bro...

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
that is why I didnt even bother to attend the convoc. coz they treat 1st Class like this how would they treat we with 2.1 and 2.2. convocation gown no go even reach us. UDUs why? make una do things like others na. For the sake of tomatoes they should honour this babe coz i just relate with what she went through before they gave her up to 4.86, if look into it well this babe was likely to have hit 5.00.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by esere826: 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:
Injustice To The Best Graduating Student Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.

Unfortunately the reverse was the case for the 2012/2013 academic set first class graduate of Applied Chemistry of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in the person of Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife who turned out to be the overall best in not only her faculty but in all the faculties of that academic year,..
Op, obviously, you're close to the girl in question.
Let her know that she has nothing to fear or worry about. All she needs is to hook up with a good mentor that will show her how to maximize what she has achieved

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
Paretomaster:

well said, u will be amazed at d number of graduates from UDUS in higher places, when I was there, we tried our best to mak some changes through the PEN PRESS, during one of our visit to some Alumni members, in Lagos state secretariat alone are almost 30 graduates of UDUS.

during my. NYSC, the principal of the school I was posted to was actually looking to pick corpers dat finished from the north , so I was automatically picked, to the amazement of fellow corpers, students and staffs of the school, they wonder how I go to class and teach Economics without taking any textbook, or note with me..
I just smile..dis ppl didn't know am a Danfodite...

a lot is changing now bro...
Now a true Danfodite is talking, we need more of your type to push Danfodio to limelight. lets start by speaking out and making sure that this Princess is honoured adequately by the school.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
grin
buksaylor001:
Lynda Ikeji no Dey see this one-wey try come be woman?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by uniqueren(f): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
lukency:
She shld be gr8ful that she was offered admision to study there.

And what in fvck's name did this b^stard son of a thousand imps just say?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 1:19pm On May 26, 2016
esere826:

Op, obviously, you're close to the girl in question.
Let her know that she has nothing to fear or worry about. All she needs is to hook up with a good mentor that will show her how to maximize what she has achieved
thanks.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Paretomaster(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2016
IamPrince1:

Now a true Danfodite is talking, we need more of your type to push Danfodio to limelight. lets start by speaking out and making sure that this Princess is honoured adequately by the school.

will get in touch with PEN PRESS to escalate ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by tyakson: 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
Am a danfodite and am not proud of being it
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by giles14(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
dat's UDUS for u,always tribalistic n religiously intolerant.
which all d best
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 1:38pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:

Recently it has been trending over the internet about academically outstanding students who backed first class in different Universities with an overwhelming CGPAs. Some of them like IMSU and UNILag first class graduates are very fortunate to have received adequate media attention and corresponding rewards from their School and corporate bodies which they unequivocally deserve because it is not an easy feat.

Unfortunately the reverse was the case for the 2012/2013 academic set first class graduate of Applied Chemistry of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in the person of Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife who turned out to be the overall best in not only her faculty but in all the faculties of that academic year, backing a CGPA of 4.86.

Universities have been organising their convocation and recognizing their best graduating students, giving them employment offers, scholarships, cash,cars etc. Nobody heard anything about Usmanu danfodiyo University because it was nothing to write home about from we the graduants point of view. This is how it happened:

This prestigious University recently organised their 32nd, 33rd, and 34th convocation on March 19 2016 where the likes of Tinubu, Governor Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Fashola, and host of other dignitaries graced the occasion. Miss Stella was also invited to come and receive her award, but the convocation later turned out to be a political affair which wouldn’t have been an issue knowing what convocations are like in Nigeria just that in this case it was all about conferring Honorary Doctorate Degrees to those invited politicians. Miss Stella and other Graduants were totally ignored, they were left to sweat in their convocation gowns while they feebly clapped and cheered the politicians. It was a total mess.
Finally after the day was almost gone and some graduants have left in anger, the M.C merely rushed through the names of graduating students only pausing briefly to mention “the best graduating student of 2012/2013 academic session is Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife. Congratulations”. We were expecting some kind of standing ovation and Stella mounting the podium to collect her award but just like in a movie the M.C continued calling the names of other first class graduates of various departments!

After the event she was called and given the sum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) but her recognition certificate was not given because it was yet to be signed by the V.C. No employment offer, no scholarship no recognition was given to this young lady. Despite all she passed through, all the persecution yet she came out as the over all best, the first female non Hausa Christian to achieve such academic feat in Usmanu Danfodiyo University. It is now I know why this University which is also my alma mater has not attained national recognition which it much deserved because the school does not recognize its graduates. There are lots of intellectuals this University produce every year but none are recognized. In other university Miss Stella would have been automatically retained coz no sane institution would want to lose such academic asset.

I use this medium to call on the management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, the government, corporate organisations to do something and correct this injustice and indifferent attitude meted out on this young lady and let the right thing be done. Let tribalism not cloud our sense of judgement.

below is her pics and her result.
Please mods, help show her to the world.

OP please let her know that I just made some contacts few minutes ago concerning this issue.pls tell her to calm down coz from inner source confirmed that something is cooking for her and the rest of other first class graduates. None of those guyz including those of Hausa origin are yet to be honoured so it is obviously not tribalism but administrative incompetence from the school.I am happy that now all eyes will be on them to take the right decision, thanks to nairaland because if nobody would hear about her and the school. who knows with this the school will start acting the way they should. once again no tribalism in play but what i am saying that they should honour whosoever deserved to be honoured be it Haruna, Okeke or Balogun. long live UDUS: the Most Peaceful University in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by aim14(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
heard that skul is wack ..a friend schooling there doesn't want to go back...the lecturers are having so much fun in failing students ....na mainly non-hausa dey suffer am sha

I think it's knowledgeable for pple to make proper research b4 jumping into conclusions. ur friend not wanting to go back isn't based on tribalism. it is because he has seen d product n doesn't have wat d price says shld pay. quote anywhere! I'm also a grad. of dat prestigious university, an indigene and a CHRISTIAN at dat which is wat dey do not like to hear more than u being from another state n a Christian. yet, I graduated with a 2: 1. so next time u wanna make comments u shld take sumtin to wey dem.
PROUDLY DANFODITE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2016
[s][/s]
LaExpert:

Understand that having a first-class is not a guarantee for you to receive ANY special treatment.

However, it is strongly advised that their various institutions should recognise and commend the efforts of these set of people.

It is NOT injustice if no organisation award her scholarship, employment, gifts etc.
[s][/s]

Averagely intelligent people detest academic excellence. You are a true picture of Nigeria where mental minions rule over mental giants.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Kazrem(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
What she would be given will vanish. What she has and who she is become will remain eternal. Nevertheless they ought to recognised her effort.2.1 no be beans let alone 1st class.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 26, 2016
[s][/s]
moscobabs:
Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.
[s][/s]

Come back and type something sensible when you have achieved anything near what we are talking about here. With savagely bitter minds like yours, Nigeria is stuck in stasis.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by kikayboss(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2016
aim14:

I think it's knowledgeable for pple to make proper research b4 jumping into conclusions. ur friend not wanting to go back isn't based on tribalism. it is because he has seen d product n doesn't have wat d price says shld pay. quote anywhere! I'm also a grad. of dat prestigious university, an indigene and a CHRISTIAN at dat which is wat dey do not like to hear more than u being from another state n a Christian. yet, I graduated with a 2: 1. so next time u wanna make comments u shld take sumtin to wey dem.
PROUDLY DANFODITE!
....OK iyaff hear...but y do the lecturers compete among themselves on who has highest nom of failed students...heard some were so failed that they had to have a meeting with lecturers and students to increase scores....
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by lafuria1(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
Ikennablue:
oga the subject here is the best graduating student and not first class students, the best graduating student might have a 2.,
ignoring first class students is understandable but celebrating the best graduating student is a tradition in every educational institution
I agree, she happens to a 12/13 graduating set, what of 13/14, 14/15 best graduating student, where they celebrated or ignored too,
It's unfortunate she wasn't celebrated but making it look like she was targeted is what I dont agree too.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by castel428: 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
IamPrince1:

OP please let her know that I just made some contacts few minutes ago concerning this issue.pls tell her to calm down coz from inner source confirmed that something is cooking for her and the rest of other first class graduates. None of those guyz including those of Hausa origin are yet to be honoured so it is obviously not tribalism but administrative incompetence from the school.I am happy that now all eyes will be on them to take the right decision, thanks to nairaland because if nobody would hear about her and the school. who knows with this the school will start acting the way they should. once again no tribalism in play but what i am saying that they should honour whosoever deserved to be honoured be it Haruna, Okeke or Balogun. long live UDUS: the Most Peaceful University in Nigeria
like you said let them do things the way others are doing it! so that the school will attain national recognition, they irony of it is that as they hide their best students the school itself will remain unknown.Nevetheless it is still an honour to pass through Danfodio. as you said let this Ms Stella case bring an end to such mediocrity in the school, let them call all of the best students and reward them accordingly
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by khaz(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
I m a 1st class graduate of Applied Mathematics from Uniben. I need help too.
cc:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
iamprince1
My thread is in the job section.
See my certificate
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Emmyvans: 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
Congratulations to her...

On a side note, there were three(3) sets that graduated.
What happened to the best graduating students of the 2 other sets...
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by adetounblessing(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
Am not surprise.... Hausa and their silly mentality... The won't give anything... But if it's their own with pass they will send further studies give job no wonder they are not progressive..... I don't want to talk more than this...
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by lawrenzooo: 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
lafuria1:
I'm curious, was she the only one that made first class in the whole of sokoto and got ignored, where others supposedly indigine who earned first class celebrated and offered employment and she was ignored? I only see injustice if she was ignored and others celebrated but so far only injustice I see the op is pointing out she was ignored because of tribal difference which of course is very lame.

The unilag graduate thats being celebrated is because he earned 5.00 cgpa, where those who earned 4.90 cgpa celebrated too? No.

Before you jump to conclusions, ask if she was the only one ignored, if no, then the school authorities need to be asked why it didn't celebrate its first class students.

The matter tire mee ooh! I had a hausa friend who bagged first class in computer science from the same udus and he was not offered employment until three years after his NYSC. And am not sure there is any policy in education that says a school must offer employment to its best graduating student.

If you understand how institutions recruit, you would know they only recruit after they must have gotten approval from the Federal government.

for the young lady udus not recognising u isn't the end of the world. I think you should be grateful that God has recognised you and Crowned your effort with a first class after all there are people who were denied the same first class for one reason or the other.

There is somewhere better than Udus and am sure God is taking her there. Wishing her all the best.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Menzy86(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
So sad how tribalism is destroying everything in this country. Here is an exceptional student who ought to be celebrated but her outstanding achievement has been treated as a non-issue. Having said that has it occured to anyone of u that this isn't only obtainable in d north? Infact getting admission in d south is almost an impossibility for core northerners and even middle belters. As you lay your bed, so u lie on it. Just that unfortunately, people who don't deserve such victimization fall in d end.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IamPrince1: 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
lawrenzooo:

The matter tire mee ooh! I had a hausa friend who bagged first class in computer science from the same udus and he was not offered employment until three years after his NYSC. And am not sure there is any policy in education that says a school must offer employment to its best graduating student.

If you understand how institutions recruit, you would know they only recruit after they must have gotten approval from the Federal government.

for the young lady udus not recognising u isn't the end of the world. I think you should be grateful that God has recognised you and Crowned your effort with a first class after all there are people who were denied the same first class for one reason or the other.

There is somewhere better than Udus and am sure God is taking her there. Wishing her all the best.
approaval indeed. is UDUs different from other federal universities like Unilag that announce employment offer the same day of convocation some are even notified even before the convocation. so say what you know
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Mustay(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
You spoke well anyway, but to the best of my knowledge, I have to also let you know that there are no laid down procedures in employing the best graduating student.
It's always done on that day of the convocation.
During our's, the dude was employed that day and was given a scholarship to further in any school of his choice(overseas).

I beg to disagree sir. Who will pay the best graduating student when employed Or will the best graduating student work for free

This stuff requires planning -most likely, the school would have known the Best Graduating Student before the convocation date and rewarding such students has financial implications which someone has to approve of its expenditure. Otherwise, we'll see the same person crying out few months later of being cheated after experiencing all the paparazzi on convocation day.

Isn't it this same country that Buhari's promise to athletes were just being effected after three decades Pronouncements etc are not enough; letters and contracts can do the talking. smiley
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
I am also a Danfodite. Graduated 07/08. I was also the best graduating student of my Dept. so I know how this feels.

God bless you, young lady. There are better places that will appreciate you.

Just go for masters immediately. God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Mustay(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2016
the shallow mindedness of some people baffles me, you just pick up ur phone to comment on any post without reading in between the lines. For information the OP is also a graduate of UDUS and he got his fact right before writing this, the convoc took place 2 months ago and till now no contact from the school.you may never know what it feels like to be denied of your right coz u dnt knw what it takes to hit 4.86 CGPA in a course like that in a school like UDUs, you may never understand. lets stop hating and be sincere and put ourselves in her shoes.it is not a must to comment.

With rights come responsibilities. Nonetheless, this 'right', what is it Please define in order to enlighten those who know not. You need to practise taking in comments (with a pinch of salt). Some comments may be annoying or 'off', but just focus on the issue. our minds work differently. For every question, there's a nice answer. wink
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by mikolo80: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:

Recently it has been trending over the internet about academically outstanding students who backed first class in different Universities with an overwhelming CGPAs. Some of them like IMSU and UNILag first class graduates are very fortunate to have received adequate media attention and corresponding rewards from their School and corporate bodies which they unequivocally deserve because it is not an easy feat.

Unfortunately the reverse was the case for the 2012/2013 academic set first class graduate of Applied Chemistry of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in the person of Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife who turned out to be the overall best in not only her faculty but in all the faculties of that academic year, backing a CGPA of 4.86.

Universities have been organising their convocation and recognizing their best graduating students, giving them employment offers, scholarships, cash,cars etc. Nobody heard anything about Usmanu danfodiyo University because it was nothing to write home about from we the graduants point of view. This is how it happened:

This prestigious University recently organised their 32nd, 33rd, and 34th convocation on March 19 2016 where the likes of Tinubu, Governor Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Fashola, and host of other dignitaries graced the occasion. Miss Stella was also invited to come and receive her award, but the convocation later turned out to be a political affair which wouldn’t have been an issue knowing what convocations are like in Nigeria just that in this case it was all about conferring Honorary Doctorate Degrees to those invited politicians. Miss Stella and other Graduants were totally ignored, they were left to sweat in their convocation gowns while they feebly clapped and cheered the politicians. It was a total mess.
Finally after the day was almost gone and some graduants have left in anger, the M.C merely rushed through the names of graduating students only pausing briefly to mention “the best graduating student of 2012/2013 academic session is Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife. Congratulations”. We were expecting some kind of standing ovation and Stella mounting the podium to collect her award but just like in a movie the M.C continued calling the names of other first class graduates of various departments!

After the event she was called and given the sum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) but her recognition certificate was not given because it was yet to be signed by the V.C. No employment offer, no scholarship no recognition was given to this young lady. Despite all she passed through, all the persecution yet she came out as the over all best, the first female non Hausa Christian to achieve such academic feat in Usmanu Danfodiyo University. It is now I know why this University which is also my alma mater has not attained national recognition which it much deserved because the school does not recognize its graduates. There are lots of intellectuals this University produce every year but none are recognized. In other university Miss Stella would have been automatically retained coz no sane institution would want to lose such academic asset.

I use this medium to call on the management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, the government, corporate organisations to do something and correct this injustice and indifferent attitude meted out on this young lady and let the right thing be done. Let tribalism not cloud our sense of judgement.

below is her pics and her result.
Please mods, help show her to the world.
who her first class hep?as in seriously,who?
politicians will donate millions,what will she donate?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by LaExpert: 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
WiseBully:

Averagely intelligent people detest academic excellence. You are a true picture of Nigeria where mental minions rule over mental giants.

Whose fault is it that mental minions rule mental giants?

Name one country where mental giants rule mental minions.

...and please, understand that I'm in support of the idea that academic excellence should be encouraged, I just don't see it as a birthright.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by castel428: 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
mikolo80:
who her first class hep?as in seriously,who?
politicians will donate millions,what will she donate?
abi? But is that d way forward?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by bollyzeez(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2016
moscobabs:
Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.
are u educated at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.