Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice (37356 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by efficiencie(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2016
I dont think they the school authorities were ethnocentric else she wouldnt have graduated with that CGPA! As for the appreciation of scholars this problem is everywhere. Here in UNIBEN I was told that in some departments if you are not an indigene you will not be retained even though you bag a 5 point CGPA in your BSc program or a distinction in your MSc program...Our educational system nation wide needs overhauling!

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Brymose(m): 12:51am On May 29, 2016
Amee1:

Danfodite Alumni is now @40 pls kindly fill the alumni form for ur contribution.I believe in the next few
year UDUS will be among the best university in naija.But is not easy ooo my friend.
Proudly Danfodite 2002/2003
alumni form? I don't understand
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by gidjah(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
thanks my brother, north na wa, backwardness is their trade mark , they wont like any foreigner come over come them on their land.The cases with our universities up north is a major one, ABU, BUK, UFO FUTMINNA ATBU, ...all d same.
MKKO:
guy u are a genius but y are we passing through all these in the name of one Nigeria, I still believe that nothing Bad lasts forever, keep it up bro
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
You can say that again....
chumaster:
and beauty prostitutes queens
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by aim14(f): 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
MzzTega:

An indigene of sokoto and a Christian Wow!!!

I salute you MA. Never seen someone like you here. I'm a Danfodite
yeah, der' re quite a number of us, it's just DAT pple refuse to admit that particularly , northerners but, all d same God's bin der!
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by MzzTega(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
aim14:

yeah, der' re quite a number of us, it's just DAT pple refuse to admit that particularly , northerners but, all d same God's bin der!

Nice.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Alfredjones1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=moscobabs post=45973980]Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.
Your words didnt exhibit mercy, why being Jealous on the Young lady after her hard earned efforts toward her Academic Journey, are you just jealous because you are a third class student?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Alfredjones1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=moscobabs post=45973980]Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Taku555(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hasawa:

proudly #Danfodite.
danfodite
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Taku555(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
castel428:

My brother you said it all. Usmanu Danfodiyo is a great institution that parades the best brains, good structures and everything a federal university should have but unfortunately it is not given the recognition it should have. this is a University that is supposed to be mentioned alongside ABU Zaria, OAU and other top federal universities but that is not so. I dont know whether to attribute it to the conservative nature and cultural orientation of the school environment. Yedanfodites the school is termed the most peaceful university in Nigeria, of course they earned it but they have inadvertently become 'the most silent' too. so na who their peace help? It is high time we the graduates of this great institution do something to save her image by pushing her to the lime light.
proudly #Danfodite. If you are one pls show yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles / Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.