Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice (37370 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by mikolo80: 3:20pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:
abi? But is that d way forward?
funny enough,yes it is.
lemme try to explain.
if she gets a job in shell and rises to stella oduah status then she will be reverred cos her knowledge got her there.
beeeeeet nigeria of today o,today o nobody send first class wen no fit get job(i know enough).
in yankee they know first class will bring money for the whole economy(through invention or innovation) so they invest in them.
but as i said we won't even plant tomato or fish or palmoil or rice or wheat or refineries that are sure bankers ,is it first class that may or may not pan out that we will associate with?
sorry but our crude mind cannot think beyond the now.
zero long term thinking.
the first class needs to prove themselves,not by theory but in practice.
go out there and solve a problem and you will be rewarded(just like the politicians who are distributing stomach infrastructure)
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by murtalaa(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
Igbos and their over bloated sense of entitlement. My friend graduated with a first class in this same university but was never recognized let alone given any award. But because an igbo girl had first class, the world must shake, right? Rubbish. For your information, first class is not a yardstick for appointment at UDUS. You have to compete among your peers with 2.1 and 2.2 and only then would you be given appointment if you prove yourself worthy of the offer. I taught briefly at UDUS and had competed and was selected ahead of people with first class. So, everything in life is not about first class but how you are able to prove yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Taku555(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
Yeah. It's quite unfortunate that we are faced with such a challenge. Some of us that are the product of UDUS wouldn't be a new thing to us. The stress at This Prestigious university isn't easy and their management is nothing to write home about. I totally criticize the manner through which the University is being operated. Most of the lecturers are mediocrities but due to influence n ethnicity, the are employed to mislead d students. The major criticism is their unacceptability of lecturers from The other parts of the country . Once you're not from the region, u wont b allowed. Up to this moment,the current UG3(2nd semester) are unable to complete their registration as a result of poor management. Again, poor roads n lack of lecture halls is the prevailing condition facing them as well as prolonging calendar. The currentUG 4 ought to hv graduated but due to their prolonging calendars they r still there. The missing grades, change of grades n so on.However, one thing I applaud the university is lack of violence n zero tolerance for malpractice. I congratulate Mis Stella Chinelo. Graduating wit a first class honours here is more that what u think is the toughest yet, she made to the top. I wish her the best of luck in the labour market.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by gidjah(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2016
thats my ALMA MATA too, that sch wont grow beyond what it is o!, some of us {MY set}were the ones majorly responsible for the publicity that sch got till dat bro.the records we produced in that sch still remains un beatable. but politics too much for that sch.the abokis there wont allow any southern man cme take over his assets.i left that sch on 4.9, but politics no allow dem se road, but i was also into lots of things and so so busy up stairs that i never was ready to get distracted by some silly politics in thst sch.perhaps, i was also one of them{born and bred in the North}, so i understood what they were up tp while there.several attempts were made at my life while studying there, but God really helped me.the vc then was like a big dad to me,{he was my dads class mate in EUROPE way back then} [color=#000099][/color, he told me to forge on as he has oders from the top to ignore the southern students with excellent results, thus, i styled away.so no be today politics for northern universities start o!
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by lastpage: 4:10pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:

boss am gonna upload the MY result soon.

You deserve all the recognition you can get because you worked hard for it.
I wish you more success in all your future endeavours ..... but please, STOP this DECEIT of posting as some 3rd party!

We know better.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by MKKO: 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
AnanseK:

How many northerners are even allowed to study in your regions university? Why don't you call the Biafra governors to celebrate her? You are talking of forceful abduction and conversion when we know that hundreds of northerners are abducted and eaten up in your cannibal region every year. We contribute to your nutrition in many ways.
an average northerner do not want to leave his Land to anywhere even if they are to be paid millions, talk more of education which they despise alot, the girl is a genius and suppose to be celebrated, do not come here to showcase your bigotry it's not good for your health and well-being.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by MKKO: 4:24pm On May 26, 2016
gidjah:
thats my ALMA MATA too, that sch wont grow beyond what it is o!, some of us {MY set}were the ones majorly responsible for the publicity that sch got till dat bro.the records we produced in that sch still remains un beatable. but politics too much for that sch.the abokis there wont allow any southern man cme take over his assets.i left that sch on 4.9, but politics no allow dem se road, but i was also into lots of things and so so busy up stairs that i never was ready to get distracted by some silly politics in thst sch.perhaps, i was also one of them{born and bred in the North}, so i understood what they were up tp while there.several attempts were made at my life while studying there, but God really helped me.the vc then was like a big dad to me,{he was my dads class mate in EUROPE way back then} [color=#000099][/color, he told me to forge on as he has oders from the top to ignore the southern students with excellent results, thus, i styled away.so no be today politics for northern universities start o!
guy u are a genius but y are we passing through all these in the name of one Nigeria, I still believe that nothing Bad lasts forever, keep it up bro
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Northboy(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2016
Going by what the OP wrote I think the problem lies in poor event management. They wanted to entertain politicians. Also UDUS is not as social as other universities like A.B.U., UNILAG, UI etc. So don't expect to get information about them like other universities.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Northboy(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
I know what it takes to get first class. I believe the girl has tried and pray God bless her effort. But, how many other best graduating students were ignored in the rumble to please those big politicians like Tinubu? This has nothing to do with her ethnicity or religion because if there is anything like that they will never allow her to graduate with first class not to talk of being the best graduating student of her set. The plain truth is that "UDUS do not respect its graduates".
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by MzzTega(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
aim14:

I think it's knowledgeable for pple to make proper research b4 jumping into conclusions. ur friend not wanting to go back isn't based on tribalism. it is because he has seen d product n doesn't have wat d price says shld pay. quote anywhere! I'm also a grad. of dat prestigious university, an indigene and a CHRISTIAN at dat which is wat dey do not like to hear more than u being from another state n a Christian. yet, I graduated with a 2: 1. so next time u wanna make comments u shld take sumtin to wey dem.
PROUDLY DANFODITE!

An indigene of sokoto and a Christian Wow!!!

I salute you MA. Never seen someone like you here. I'm a Danfodite
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by DisGuy: 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:
the shallow mindedness of some people baffles me, you just pick up ur phone to comment on any post without reading in between the lines. For information the OP is also a graduate of UDUS and he got his fact right before writing this, the convoc took place 2 months ago and till now no contact from the school.you may never know what it feels like to be denied of your right coz u dnt knw what it takes to hit 4.86 CGPA in a course like that in a school like UDUs, you may never understand. lets stop hating and be sincere and put ourselves in her shoes.it is not a must to comment.

chei

bros can you explain this part

congrats to the young lady. she should be looking for scholarship abroad not staying back in the same set up
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
LaExpert:

Whose fault is it that mental minions rule mental giants?

Name one country where mental giants rule mental minions.

...and please, understand that I'm in support of the idea that academic excellence should be encouraged, I just don't see it as a birthright.

Awards and rewards for these special few must be treated like Divine right. Only a few know the mental, emotional and social costs of attaining such a demanding academic height. If you haven't been there, you can never understand it forever!
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Obynolee(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
U
castel428:
Injustice To The Best Graduating Student Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.

Recently it has been trending over the internet about academically outstanding students who backed first class in different Universities with an overwhelming CGPAs. Some of them like IMSU and UNILag first class graduates are very fortunate to have received adequate media attention and corresponding rewards from their School and corporate bodies which they unequivocally deserve because it is not an easy feat.

Unfortunately the reverse was the case for the 2012/2013 academic set first class graduate of Applied Chemistry of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in the person of Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife who turned out to be the overall best in not only her faculty but in all the faculties of that academic year, backing a CGPA of 4.86.

Universities have been organising their convocation and recognizing their best graduating students, giving them employment offers, scholarships, cash,cars etc. Nobody heard anything about Usmanu danfodiyo University because it was nothing to write home about from we the graduants point of view. This is how it happened:

This prestigious University recently organised their 32nd, 33rd, and 34th convocation on March 19 2016 where the likes of Tinubu, Governor Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Fashola, and host of other dignitaries graced the occasion. Miss Stella was also invited to come and receive her award, but the convocation later turned out to be a political affair which wouldn’t have been an issue knowing what convocations are like in Nigeria just that in this case it was all about conferring Honorary Doctorate Degrees to those invited politicians. Miss Stella and other Graduants were totally ignored, they were left to sweat in their convocation gowns while they feebly clapped and cheered the politicians. It was a total mess.
Finally after the day was almost gone and some graduants have left in anger, the M.C merely rushed through the names of graduating students only pausing briefly to mention “the best graduating student of 2012/2013 academic session is Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife. Congratulations”. We were expecting some kind of standing ovation and Stella mounting the podium to collect her award but just like in a movie the M.C continued calling the names of other first class graduates of various departments!

After the event she was called and given the sum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) but her recognition certificate was not given because it was yet to be signed by the V.C. No employment offer, no scholarship no recognition was given to this young lady. Despite all she passed through, all the persecution yet she came out as the over all best, the first female non Hausa Christian to achieve such academic feat in Usmanu Danfodiyo University. It is now I know why this University which is also my alma mater has not attained national recognition which it much deserved because the school does not recognize its graduates. There are lots of intellectuals this University produce every year but none are recognized. In other university Miss Stella would have been automatically retained coz no sane institution would want to lose such academic asset.

I use this medium to call on the management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, the government, corporate organisations to do something and correct this injustice and indifferent attitude meted out on this young lady and let the right thing be done. Let tribalism not cloud our sense of judgement.

below is her pics and her result.
Please mods, help show her to the world.

Reverse would have been the case if she is Hausa Muslim, it happens in ABU also.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by LaExpert: 8:12pm On May 26, 2016
WiseBully:

Awards and rewards for these special few must be treated like Divine right. Only a few know the mental, emotional and social costs of attaining such a demanding academic height. If you haven't been there, you can never understand it forever!

That's just your opinion.

Awards for academic excellence is not compulsory, it is only necessary for the sake of encouraging the achiever and the ones behind.

She definitely wasn't the only one who made a first class in the school, why shouldn't the others be awarded scholarships, offered jobs and given gifts?

Did the others not excel academically?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by delman88(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
moscobabs:
Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.

Most senseless comment ever
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by delman88(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
moscobabs:
Nigerians!!!!

why are u complaining pls?

this is irrelevant.

The sch gave u your Certificate and #50k is that not enough ?

oihhh u need media attentions?

Thank God for Nairaland we have seen u.

Nairaland join me to acknowledge the Overall best student of UDU in the 2012/13 academic session!!!! Attached are pictures of her and her pretty certificate.

iranu... Better face your destiny baby there are lost of 1st class owners in the market.

Most stupid comment ever
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Brymose(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:

My brother you said it all. Usmanu Danfodiyo is a great institution that parades the best brains, good structures and everything a federal university should have but unfortunately it is not given the recognition it should have. this is a University that is supposed to be mentioned alongside ABU Zaria, OAU and other top federal universities but that is not so. I dont know whether to attribute it to the conservative nature and cultural orientation of the school environment. Yes the school is termed the most peaceful university in Nigeria, of course they earned it but they have inadvertently become 'the most silent' too. so na who their peace help? It is high time we the graduates of this great institution do something to save her image by pushing her to the lime light.
proudly #Danfodite. If you are one pls show yourself
#proudly danfodite
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Amee1(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2016
Brymose:
#proudly danfodite

Danfodite Alumni is now @40 pls kindly fill the alumni form for ur contribution.I believe in the next few
year UDUS will be among the best university in naija.But is not easy ooo my friend.
Proudly Danfodite 2002/2003
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by YOLO1(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2016
Mstcheew. I swear this article is very useless. I see no injustice in it. First, there isn't any written agreement on what's to be given to the best graduating student. They still went ahead to give her #50k, yet you're complaining. Just incase you don't know, awards at convocations and inductions are privilege and no rights. FYI, Obafemi Awolowo University stopped giving automatic employment to her first class students also. This was announced at the last convocation ceremony. Yet, we have not heard first class students of OAU shouting upandan. Shebi she has first class plus best graduating student, she should be able to proof herself at the labour market and stop wasting her time on the school's employment.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Shuaibualamin(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
castel428:
Injustice To The Best Graduating Student Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.

Recently it has been trending over the internet about academically outstanding students who backed first class in different Universities with an overwhelming CGPAs. Some of them like IMSU and UNILag first class graduates are very fortunate to have received adequate media attention and corresponding rewards from their School and corporate bodies which they unequivocally deserve because it is not an easy feat.

Unfortunately the reverse was the case for the 2012/2013 academic set first class graduate of Applied Chemistry of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in the person of Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife who turned out to be the overall best in not only her faculty but in all the faculties of that academic year, backing a CGPA of 4.86.

Universities have been organising their convocation and recognizing their best graduating students, giving them employment offers, scholarships, cashcars etc. Nobody heard anything about Usmanu danfodiyo University because it was nothing to write home about from we the graduants point of view. This is how it happened:

This prestigious University recently organised their 32nd, 33rd, and 34th convocation on March 19 2016 where the likes of Tinubu, Governor Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Fashola, and host of other dignitaries graced the occasion. Miss Stella was also invited to come and receive her award, but the convocation later turned out to be a political affair which wouldn’t have been an issue knowing what convocations are like in Nigeria just that in this case it was all about conferring Honorary Doctorate Degrees to those invited politicians. Miss Stella and other Graduants were totally ignored, they were left to sweat in their convocation gowns while they feebly clapped and cheered the politicians. It was a total mess.
Finally after the day was almost gone and some graduants have left in anger, the M.C merely rushed through the names of graduating students only pausing briefly to mention “the best graduating student of 2012/2013 academic session is Miss Stella Chinelo Emelife. Congratulations”. We were expecting some kind of standing ovation and Stella mounting the podium to collect her award but just like in a movie the M.C continued calling the names of other first class graduates of various departments!

After the event she was called and given the sum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) but her recognition certificate was not given because it was yet to be signed by the V.C. No employment offer, no scholarship no recognition was given to this young lady. Despite all she passed through, all the persecution yet she came out as the over all best, the first female non Hausa Christian to achieve such academic feat in Usmanu Danfodiyo University. It is now I know why this University which is also my alma mater has not attained national recognition which it much deserved because the school does not recognize its graduates. There are lots of intellectuals this University produce every year but none are recognized. In other university Miss Stella would have been automatically retained coz no sane institution would want to lose such academic asset.

I use this medium to call on the management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, the government, corporate organisations to do something and correct this injustice and indifferent attitude meted out on this young lady and let the right thing be done. Let tribalism not cloud our sense of judgement.

below is her pics and her result.
Please mods, help show her to the world.
congrat to her she is an epitome of inspiration to we the students from the dept. BTW OP u made it appear as if the school is being tribalistic. Do you know that the best graduating student for 13/14 is a Muslim and an Hausa from the same Dept also for 14/15 is a Muslim and a Yoruba? they all received the same treatment that day. I am also condemning the school in some aspect but not serious udus is never tribalise far from that. we all receive same treatment in academics. infac that girl won't be admitted not to talk of grad with first-class if the school is tribalise.
proudly danfodite.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2016
Mustay:

I beg to disagree sir. Who will pay the best graduating student when employed Or will the best graduating student work for free

This stuff requires planning -most likely, the school would have known the Best Graduating Student before the convocation date and rewarding such students has financial implications which someone has to approve of its expenditure. Otherwise, we'll see the same person crying out few months later of being cheated after experiencing all the paparazzi on convocation day.

Isn't it this same country that Buhari's promise to athletes were just being effected after three decades Pronouncements etc are not enough; letters and contracts can do the talking. smiley
I understand ur point but for my school, its more of a tradition. And I can boldly tell you that the appointments are effected.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2016
stephenmorris:
when she is not hausa/fulani unko what do u expect lol,or her name should have been aisha naggggggooooooo?then she would be considered, op it seems you dont know the yeye triballistic country you come from.i wish her success in her future endevours sha

Please don't bring baseless irrational sentiments into this issue, if you have any evidence of discrimination (apart from your own imagination) against the school pls let us hear it.

Similarly, I have carefully gone throw the OP's account and found no shred of discrimination because towards the end he ended up contradicting himself by clearly stating the school normally does not celebrate its brilliant students like other universities - in other words this particular student was not treated any differently from other brilliant students that passed through the school.

1 Like

Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by OBAnkemi: 4:19am On May 27, 2016
Op you are on a wild goose chase. Pls quit wasting your time. Chinelo shud be grateful to Baba God that she got that N50k prize money.
Compare this year's Convocation Order of Proceedings to that of 2012 and 2008,.....all from UDUS. if you are objective you shud notice that at least 65% to 70% of prizes/awards/prize money were simply scrapped for the 2016 March 19th Convocation. Why? Because most of those who endowed those prizes simply didn't pay up for graduands of 2011/2012, 2012/2013 and 2013/2014. So please, cut the school management some slack abeg.
As per automatic employment, like seriously Are you resident in Nigeria truly? You expect a 'federal' University in sokoto to automatically absolve a South eastern graduate simply because she made a 1st Class? Seriously, u got another think coming bro
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by IMABEN(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2016
My almamater.... Finished with 4.31 of which I didn't get to attend my own #Convocation still hurts me....
#Udusok2007
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by onoslove(f): 8:03am On May 27, 2016
calmdude:
She resemble person wen I don see before abeg op where she take do her service
BTW first class in chemistry no be beans o, the girl try die ...one of the toughest courses you will encounter in the university
Fupre
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by daintyboy: 11:52am On May 27, 2016
am a student of the fucking sch .the rate of religious tribalism the is 2 high ..education standard poor .you dont have to understand just cram and pour ....if she had been a hausa/fulani i bet you they will give her d bet recognition...its a way of life...where the senate wont give the christian land to build there chapel ..the have to use open spaces 4 night vigil ...and so on ...just so many
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by calmdude(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2016
onoslove:
Fupre
I know her then
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by kaymart: 1:05pm On May 27, 2016
Mustay:
^^^

Aminu Tambuwal is the Governor of Sokoto State.

UDUS is a Federal School.

Oba Rilwan Akiolu (of Lagos) is the school's Chancellor.

Btw, OP, it's "bagged" and not "backed". Additionally, all I have seen here is the lack of media attention and recognition on the supposedly best graduating student. The OP has given a narrative that it is due to bigotry.

I hope the person in question has collected her certificate because I would not advise putting her into 'more trouble' if you have not made steps or efforts to ask the school authorities. Don't let social media users lure you all the time with the "picture or no proof" voices. You need to be tactful in dealing with certain matters.

Here is a one-sided conversation which unfortunately I cannot rely on for good reasons. What are the procedures involved in giving employment to 1st class graduates? Has she completed her NYSC? What plans does the school authority have for its best graduating student? What plans (if any) do you know they have for her?

Methinks that aside the media celebration or glitz which you're disappointed in (and which could be ascribed to poor event management as seen in your narration), the other issues are ones you can't quickly conclude.

kudos to u my man for ur sense of objectiveness. u jus nailed it on d head with ur logical analysis. ppl with d kind of mindset as yours usually make good leader nd enjoy good communication across the ladder. I'm nt an alumnus of UDU but this guy's comment was so delightful.
Everything isn't jus as they appear. There r more to some issues than u can actually see or knw of.

Constructive criticism is good though.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by aim14(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
MzzTega:

there are actually a good number of us from der n are Christians, it's just dat dey kip denying d fact dat we exist.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by aim14(f): 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
MzzTega:

there's actually a good number of us from der n are Christians, it's just dat dey kip denying d fact dat we exist.
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by MzzTega(f): 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
aim14:

there are actually a good number of us from der n are Christians, it's just dat dey kip denying d fact dat we exist.

Hmmmm. It's nice meeting you Ma'am.
Are you still in the state?
Re: Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice by JayMezz: 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
Pls is there any group on whatsapp for uniben post utme update?. If there is, this is my whatsapp number 07036012867.... And i need uniben post utme past questions pls. (java)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.