Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? (5581 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Liar Muhammed.
k
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
juhan:
smh
Baby cheesy
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy
stingy boo
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

I promise to turn a new leaf cool
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy
Lmao... Who are you callin baby?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
krooskanta:
Lmao... Who are you callin baby?
That babe of course cheesy
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
juhan:
stingy boo
Don't panic, I won't hesitate to spend my hard earned money on you wink
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
That babe of course cheesy
she never leave primary school oh i know her na na my backyard she dey stay *when u dont find it funny remember it is a joke grin dats y i wrote dis part for u
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by midehi2(f): 12:49pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

I'll post it but not on this thread and not now. I've implicated myself enough and knowing this clown very well, he will call on the mods.

In about an hour I'll call your attention to wherever it will be. You'll see Prosper, the ughelli street footballer who lives a fantasy life online. The kpomo on his lips alone will sell for 2K in this economy I swear! cheesy
brutality grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Kiish(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
Silver or gold have i not, so please leave my compound....
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Jadekitana(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2016
Who is this?
MRNipples:
OK people, ladies and gents, whats the highest amount of money your lover gave to you and the highest you gave him or her? as for me highest highest amount of money i have given to a lady is 200 naira. yes just for recharge card. mind you im not stingy but the ladies im attracted to are the kind that always wants to spend on me. the highest i have been given is 400 thousand naira by a jadekitana type of lady, always forming hard to get and calling guys golddiggers online but i chop 99% of her money in the bank. based on fine guy with pink lip level. "jadekitana just pray make i nor see you offline.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 9:16am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't have a Bae sad

Flings ti take over

Wooos! Boboyi feelings ke?

O ya lo gbadun aiye...

Duro sibe ko ma reason love..
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 10:22am On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Wooos! Boboyi feelings ke?

O ya lo gbadun aiye...

Duro sibe ko ma reason love..

Mo faramo nko toso grin

O rewa gan lobinrin.

Se daadaa ni?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mo faramo nko toso grin

O rewa gan lobinrin.

Se daadaa ni?

Mo wakpa jare padi mi...

Ahaaaa eshe ooo awa ni e ooo. ..e yi na ma Fiyn ke wink

E ma worry e ma ri ti yin na. smiley
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 10:55am On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Mo wakpa jare padi mi...

Ahaaaa eshe ooo awa ni e ooo. ..e yi na ma Fiyn ke wink

E ma worry e ma ri ti yin na. smiley

Hahahaha.. Am d ugliest dude alive.. cry
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha.. Am d ugliest dude alive.. cry

Don't say that...so u mean God didn't know exactly what he was saying when he said he made u in his image?

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Don't say that...so u mean God didn't know exactly what he was saying when he said he made u in his image?

Hahahaha.. I dunno what to say cheesy

But maybe I was the last he created... cry

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha.. I dunno what to say cheesy

But maybe I was the last he created... cry

shocked shocked
Jeeeeeez naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*faints*
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 11:18am On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

shocked shocked
Jeeeeeez naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*faints*

Am i too ugly? cry
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 11:19am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am i too ugly? cry

*in a pussycat's voice*

Noooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

*in a pussycat's voice*

Noooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Sister mi, you can lie oo grin

Even on a Sunday? shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Kyllahmc(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2016
I gave you 4k and he gave you 100k.. You appreciate him more but what you didn't realize was that he got millions and 4k was all i got
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sister mi, you can lie oo grin

Even on a Sunday? shocked shocked

Did I ?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by slyrone(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
Hadez:
Bf sent $800 to me last week for my birthday
he is a fool
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Did I ?

Yes na grin grin cheesy

How can u see my ugly picx n still claim I am beauriful cry
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 8:08pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes na grin grin cheesy

How can u see my ugly picx n still claim I am beauriful cry

Motigbo oo
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Motigbo oo

Se gbogbo nkan lo Dede? grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Se gbogbo nkan lo Dede? grin

Rara ooo
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Rara ooo

Ilu wo loti wa? cheesy
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ilu wo loti wa? cheesy

You for add picture join your yoruba na lol smelling mouth
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 6:06am On May 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You for add picture join your yoruba na lol smelling mouth

Hahahah.. badt guy grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Mskrisx(f): 7:28am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ilu wo loti wa? cheesy

Omo ina ni mi o smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / Is there any repercussions when you sleep with married women as fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.