Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode (1361 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by ogochukwu247(f): 1:37am On May 26, 2016
Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai yesterday paid Governor Akinwunmi Ambode a visit in Lagos.Lt Buratai who has been commended by Nigerians for his role in fighting Boko Haram has been visiting state governors of recent.

See photos from his visit below.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/chief-of-army-staff-lt-gen-tukur-yusuf.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by FisifunKododada: 1:40am On May 26, 2016
grin
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by reverendfather: 1:50am On May 26, 2016
I tried joining the military twice, but none clicked. I didn't know joining the military was harder than getting admitted into a university in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Ademusiwa1: 1:54am On May 26, 2016
grin
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by vanessaRN(f): 2:00am On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
I tried joining the military twice, but none clicked. I didn't know joining the military was harder than getting admitted into a university in Nigeria.

lolz...
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by thesicilian: 2:10am On May 26, 2016
What was the purpose of the visit?
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Nobody: 2:24am On May 26, 2016
so
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Israel5(m): 3:48am On May 26, 2016
I have commented
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Mynd44: 4:54am On May 26, 2016
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Ademusiwa1: 7:15am On May 26, 2016
[size=28pt]

Ambode is just an ordinary mere Governor.
I am not ambode. Ambode is not royal.
My name is ademusiwa

All the military service chief are under me, not under president. Because the military is not under civilian government

So arrangement should be made for the military / police to visit me.

If you go and decieve the military that you are me. You will endup in prison.

Ambode pretending like if he is me, he is just disgracing , himself. Because alot of the people in the military and police. Know who I am.

I am the one who the military / police is under, not the president.. The military is under me.
Alot of them don't believe it.

They are not to visit ambode. They are suppose to come and visit me. All arranged should be made for them.

The embassy already knows.that they are suppose to allow the military/ police to come.. There have been past visit. I am in canada. At the moment.

Everywhere in all countries the military is required to travel. Adeosun complain about money. Shows she lack understand of the military. The military have to travel.

They are suppose to visit me. Not ambode. Ambode is just a mere Governor of a state.

Anyone who pretend to be me. Will end up in prison.
I am his royal Highness , not ambode. Ambode is not royal. He is just an ordinary person.

The military/police are suppose to visit me.

People like ambode , Osibanjo think, I am telling lies.

I am his royal Highness.

That why Buhari show the world his letter.

I am not ambode.

My name is ademusiwa.

You can ask all past head of the military. If I am telling lies.

Some politician , i wonder which school they went too. They are following ex politician instead of following me. That is why ask them them to fire some the appointee. They are following, Obasanjo,tinubu etc. That why I ask them to fire some of them. And you can see , some of them are been fired.

People like ambode, Osibanjo think, I am telling like.. They are just civilians.

Look at my name.
I am not telling lies.

Nairaland is fraud. They are posting names on it. It is fraud.
I want them to find the people and arrest them.
I am posting on wwwthisglobe.com

[/size]
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Ademusiwa1: 8:22am On May 26, 2016
tongue
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Victorvexz(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
Lagos even have their own flag , Lagos is a country inside Nigeria oh ooo
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by ogochukwu247(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]

Ambode is just an ordinary mere Governor.
I am not ambode. Ambode is not royal.
My name is ademusiwa

All the military service chief are under me, not under president. Because the military is not under civilian government

So arrangement should be made for the military / police to visit me.

If you go and decieve the military that you are me. You will endup in prison.

Ambode pretending like if he is me, he is just disgracing , himself. Because alot of the people in the military and police. Know who I am.

I am the one who the military / police is under, not the president.. The military is under me.
Alot of them don't believe it.

They are not to visit ambode. They are suppose to come and visit me. All arranged should be made for them.

The embassy already knows.that they are suppose to allow the military/ police to come.. There have been past visit. I am in canada. At the moment.

Everywhere in all countries the military is required to travel. Adeosun complain about money. Shows she lack understand of the military. The military have to travel.

They are suppose to visit me. Not ambode. Ambode is just a mere Governor of a state.

Anyone who pretend to be me. Will end up in prison.
I am his royal Highness , not ambode. Ambode is not royal. He is just an ordinary person.

The military/police are suppose to visit me.

People like ambode , Osibanjo think, I am telling lies.

I am his royal Highness.

That why Buhari show the world his letter.

I am not ambode.

My name is ademusiwa.

You can ask all past head of the military. If I am telling lies.

Some politician , i wonder which school they went too. They are following ex politician instead of following me. That is why ask them them to fire some the appointee. They are following, Obasanjo,tinubu etc. That why I ask them to fire some of them. And you can see , some of them are been fired.

People like ambode, Osibanjo think, I am telling like.. They are just civilians.

Look at my name.
I am not telling lies.

Nairaland is fraud. They are posting names on it. It is fraud.
I want them to find the people and arrest them.
I am posting on wwwthisglobe.com

[/size]

U are high on something I swear lolz
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by ademusiwa5: 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
[size=28pt]The military have to do winter training[/size]

Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by ademusiwa5: 2:37pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Pics: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai Visits Governor Ambode by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2016
We need some of them when we begin to demolish houses under powerline and replace danfo buses shocked

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoni Land / Chickens, Not Computers, Can Solve Poverty — Bill Gates / Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.