Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (66379 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Hassanaz(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
PDP HAS BEEN UNBUNDLED

Dial 419 to speak to any faction chairman

To join Makarfi's PDP with the slogan "Change the Change" , press 1. To join Ali-modu Sherif's PDP with the slogan "Power to Boko Haram" , press 2. To join Ibrahim Mantu's PDP"with the slogan "Power to the People" , press 3.

To remain neutral, press 0;

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Dejideji1(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2016
For real?
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by caphone: 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
Well in who's mouth? @Sheriiff or @Makarfi or @Mantu. I for bilivit if na SR talk am who knows whether na Jona(IB) no sick the writer mistakenly/blindly wrote Buhari
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by xcuggsm(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
Sir dont die now

Your brothers will kill our son Osibanjo like they did to Abiola

I just dey laugh cheesy

I don't think we need to worry about Osibanjo peradventure PMB does not survive. The man will willing relocate to Redeem camp and disappear.

I don't see him as having the 'liver' to handle the mantle of office.

So God should heal GMB so that he can return to Nigeria and carry on with the CHANGESOME CHANGE currently rebooting in ghost mode
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by judondasylva(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
let the will of God be done
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
lukency:
Yorubas dont hv bad blôod in their vein to wish a person bad just because of leadership.Dont mistake yorubas 4 Igbos pls.
o jaree cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Gboliwe: 5:39pm On May 26, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Please dnt die oh.

Come and finish showing us ur true colour.

So dat next time if dey hear BU!, dey will no what to do.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by nnowu(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2016
You shall live to declare the works of nigeria!sai baba
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by lohresloco: 6:39pm On May 26, 2016
how can u even think that tthis okpey and bigot for a president can correct anything
Esseite:
This is not a good time to be ill....

He has created an extremely divided Nigeria that only him can connect back..

Otherwise... it would be terrible for a one Nigeria, coupled with all our current economic problems.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by lohresloco: 6:40pm On May 26, 2016
i have never wished any body dead until ........make the Nigga do and just ..........., if you understand this, you have been thinking it. and i just spoke your mind
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
Buhari's death will be a gain for we yorubas, because Osinbajo is coming to power. We are sophisticated!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by olajigaolamide: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
Pdp sha i don tire
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
xcuggsm:

I just dey laugh cheesy

I don't think we need to worry about Osibanjo peradventure PMB does not survive. The man will willing relocate to Redeem camp and disappear.

I don't see him as having the 'liver' to handle the mantle of office.

So God should heal GMB so that he can return to Nigeria and carry on with the CHANGESOME CHANGE currently rebooting in ghost mode

So you fulanis have sinister plans against Osinbajo if PMB dies in power. Hahahaha! Now who will defend yorubas when karma comes calling? the SE and SS have abanoned yorubas.

Kai! we yorubas have sophisticated ourselves into a tight corner with fulanis! too bad!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:48pm On May 26, 2016
lukency:
Yorubas dont hv bad blôod in their vein to wish a person bad just because of leadership.Dont mistake yorubas 4 Igbos pls.

Who you dey deceive?
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by sindan: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Hero10001:

Fayose; The Cow Slayer!
Btwn, to y'all zombies claming buhari to 2019, i'm sure y'all knows nothing bout tmao cos Death can strike anytime.
However, if the death of a tyrant is a good news and if the death of a cow could bring out Kanu, and our darling United State of Nigeria, where the'll be Regional Autonomy, then i support the idea of eliminating the cow.

Amen!!!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by sindan: 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
DonBenny77:
he shud die already

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.