Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (66376 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2016
uyisteven:

Forget this PDP AND APC 1st...Birthday gal..want to Wullnp..
Hope I get the icing on the cake...gringringrin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2016
Princecharmin:
if not for d fact that u r pretty nd besides, today is ur throwback eja.culation day(birthday), I would have sed 'thunder fire ur fada left ball'

Notwithstanding, u must still collect insult for wetin u post above angry
So wt all due respect ma, thunder fire ur left boob sad

Hahahahaha lol this one made me laugh. Not funny though angry
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
laikas:

happy birthday to u. wllnp. so whr's d pari?

Tnx
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Pamelayoung: 10:31am On May 26, 2016
Get well soon sir
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:33am On May 26, 2016
zheroes:
also if your own time has come let the lord take you. Nigeria doesn't know you exist, we won't complain..

smiley yes dear; we'll all be taken when our time comes....and no I will not be angered by your statement. have a nice day honey kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
And dis thing call herself a woman? Dey dere dey dream,Buhari will complete his 8years in office whether Ipod zombie like u want it or not.

Yes dear...and if you are so sure about it why are you beating yourself up about it? It really surprises me how frustrated and immature many people here on nairaland can be. Fighting and name calling online? You should know better.Bye kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
nanaman:

A lady having this thought on her birthday? I thought mothers pray for sick people and not wish them otherwise. Too bad ma'am.

Besides,happy birthday.

smiley maybe I was a little out of line dear...but thanks
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Goshh! You are too beautiful to have this tiny brain. embarassed smh

Happy birthday btw

Honey my brain is far from tiny...and thanks for the wishes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
DropShot:

Who divided Nigeria if not the Ineffectual Buffoon?
How please?
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
jaygem:
Happy Birthday kiss

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Princecharmin(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Hahahahaha lol this one made me laugh. Not funny though angry
it wasn't funny, yet u laughed...it wasn't supposed to b funny either ways. But to point out how senseless ur post was.

It seems like u traded ur brains for beauty..
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Princecharmin(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Yes dear...and if you are so sure about it why are you beating yourself up about it? It really surprises me how frustrated and immature many people here on nairaland can be. Fighting and name calling online? You should know better.Bye kiss
u just stabbed urself...apparently, u r also frustrated and immature
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Kcinho(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Oh Lord; if his time has reached...please take him.we wont even complain.
#dontevendarequoteme
happy birthday. Don't wish someone dead on your birthday. Enjoy your day
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:47am On May 26, 2016
Princecharmin:
it wasn't funny, yet u laughed...it wasn't supposed to b funny either ways. But to point out how senseless ur post was.

It seems like u traded ur brains for beauty..

Yea continue running your mouth..or rather your fingers...sorry to say buh I cant even imagine what you must have traded your own brain for. I obviously decided not to take offence from what you said but ur hell-bent on fighting with a lady online....smh4u..
Oh...and mind you.I have a lot more brain/sense than you....OBVIOUSLY. Bye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by greatman247(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2016
E dey pain PDP wella enter their bones say dem no win last presidential election. I don't even believe the bribe of a thing a bit. How can Kachukwu bribe representative Niger Delta Avengers with $10million? I suspect lies, they didn't even say N10million but dollars, u think $10m is chikini money, to give Representative of Niger Delta Avengers not to the Real Niger Delta Avenger self. Abeg find another lie talk or give me proof and evidence to back up ur claim then Nigeria will believe the lying PDP then. If Kachukwu really bribed them how come NDA still bomb another Oil facility yesterday? Abegi PDP go put ur disarray house in order first before u can come to the fore and talk.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
Kcinho:

happy birthday. Don't wish someone dead on your birthday. Enjoy your day

Aii smiley thanks for the wishes
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2016
jonhemma11:
In a series of tweets,PDP revealed that President Buhari is critically ill and set to be flown out of the current.He is currently receiving treatment in Nigeria.PDP also accused NNPC boss Ibe Kachikwu representatives of bribing Niger Delta avengers with $10m.The amount was given to them after a meeting held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel,Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/flash-president-buhari-critically.html

PDP twitter source: https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/735544324511895553

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by payosehtor(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
pdp looters 'll die first.I want to believe that all these people rejoicing this pdp news are from corrupt (looters) familIie s
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Pidggin(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Yea continue running your mouth..or rather your fingers...sorry to say buh I cant even imagine what you must have traded your own brain for. I obviously decided not to take offence from what you said but ur hell-bent on fighting with a lady online....smh4u..
Oh...and mind you.I have a lot more brain/sense than you....OBVIOUSLY. Bye

You must be new? Ignore those kiddos they are still collecting pkt money from their parents, they know nothing, pls stop wasting your mb on them. You can also report any insult or Intimidation, Hbd!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by DropShot: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

How please?
Largely by campaigning with religion. Saying in the South that APC will Islamize Nigeria and in the North that APC will Christianize Nigeria. And running from one church to another all in the bid to win election. It was the lowest level I've seen a politician sunk to.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2016
Pidggin:

You must be new? Ignore those kiddos they are still collecting pkt money from their parents, they know nothing, pls stop wasting your mb on them. You can also report any insult or Intimidation, Hbd!

Thanks for the wishes darling...and i'm definitely not new. Registered 2011....and as for reporting these ones...I got it covered

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Oh Lord; if his time has reached...please take him.we wont even complain.
#dontevendarequoteme
happy burdae!!!....so tell me where we gonna meet tonight to spark more fun!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oliviaxx(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
thozin:
happy burdae!!!....so tell me where we gonna meet tonight to spark more fun!

Lol tnx
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2016
socialmediaman:
Lol. This was what APC used to do to them. It still doesn't change the fact that PDP is controlled by greedy, arrogant, unpatriotic set of people whose only profession is presiding over corruption
I agree with you, lol but I think by now, we masses are expected to stay distance and watch both party from afar. They are all devil. Trust me.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Hero10001: 11:27am On May 26, 2016
jimharry21:
I guess if PMB was sick as alleged Fayose will be the one to break the news?
Fayose; The Cow Slayer!
Btwn, to y'all zombies claming buhari to 2019, i'm sure y'all knows nothing bout tmao cos Death can strike anytime.
However, if the death of a tyrant is a good news and if the death of a cow could bring out Kanu, and our darling United State of Nigeria, where the'll be Regional Autonomy, then i support the idea of eliminating the cow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2016
Mehn i fink ya all need to 4give this birthday girl her mistake....from my point of view she self has realize her wrong but doesn't know how to right it since words are like egg that cannot be assembled again when broken please let her enjoy her day!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by nacoteck: 11:32am On May 26, 2016
These fools are seeking relevance, who cares, if pmb is sick , then I owes him my prayers. He really needs to be alive, we need him at this point in time. God bless pmb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Malawian(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
yoruba people just dey pray to IFA make Bubu fall so that osibande wa takkee over grin grin grin oponus. we go hear am together until 2019 cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by thespokenword: 11:37am On May 26, 2016
In a sane society, a statement would have been given by now to douse any unnecessary tension. For crying out loud, the person involved is the Comnander in Chief of the FRN and not the governor of Kaduna State. So, someone , expectedly, Adesina should come out and speak up before some important investors would change their mind. Long live the President!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Sylverbox(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
jimharry21:
The last time I checked there are about 3 PDP factions in Nigeria, pls which of them is talking?
Your comment reminds me of Mortal Kombat. The part they say 'FINISH HIM'!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by justkool(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2016
I wish it's true,, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by lukency(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2016
When do they become the mouth piece of the govt or is dt also part of opposition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.