Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (66380 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
jonhemma11:
In a series of tweets,PDP revealed that President Buhari is critically ill and set to be flown out of the current.He is currently receiving treatment in Nigeria.PDP also accused NNPC boss Ibe Kachikwu representatives of bribing Niger Delta avengers with $10m.The amount was given to them after a meeting held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel,Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/flash-president-buhari-critically.html

PDP twitter source: https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/735544324511895553

Let's see if osibanjo the houseboy can act...whatever happens

They are on their own

I wanna go home

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Azeebi(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2016
I don't believe this is PDP's account, it might have been hacked.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
repogirl:
Ummm.....hope him Neva chop apple.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Firefire(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2016
smiley
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by jaygem(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Oh Lord; if his time has reached...please take him.we wont even complain.
#dontevendarequoteme
Happy Birthday kiss
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On May 26, 2016
macaranta:
Don't die baba

Is he immortal
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by godoluwa(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2016
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Firefire(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2016
godoluwa:
I wish him quick recovery.

Ameen!
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by suasmablow(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2016
Even if PMB dies today, how will that help the fortunes of the PDP?
The good thing remains the PMB's messiach goodwill and the emergence of the APC ended the Sodomic enslavement of Nigeria under the PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Rilwayne001: 8:58am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme

Goshh! You are too beautiful to have this tiny brain. embarassed smh

Happy birthday btw

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by MrMcJay(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2016
Obijulius:
Although I hate this man, this would be a bad time for him to die like a foul.

The VP is an even bigger goat and very dull. Kachikwu or Ngige would have been a better VP.

Well whether he lives or dies we will not miss him, he has been useless all the while.

Abacha was visited by Arafat and died.

Buhari was visited by Hollande and is about to ....

Good morning Biafra!!!

A professor of law and an SAN is dull? If you have had an SAN in your entire family history, you won't be hawking gala in traffic.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by laikas: 8:59am On May 26, 2016
pls dont die o, u must finish wot u started. we wnt to c to the end what eradicatin of corruption wil look lyk in naija.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by yinkuse: 9:00am On May 26, 2016
U need to pray hard so u can grow to attain his age. U are not suppose to be on this platform little boy. Go back home to mama to suck

TPAND:
Buhari has always been critically-ill. At least it reflects on Nigeria's exonomic state.
His mental illness is second to none
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by delightf(f): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
Since buhari is founder of corruption
He has been figthing corruption over 1yr now
All the money they recover why ve't nigeria be good
Don't die oooooo God don't let him die let's us see d change
Last year apc yorubas were disturbing everywere block road
Now is time to give nigeria d. Change if d change is to fight corruption
Or worever it seems tobe
But mk sure u recover back to finish ur plans

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by benjanny(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2016
This country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by nanaman(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme

A lady having this thought on her birthday? I thought mothers pray for sick people and not wish them otherwise. Too bad ma'am.

Besides,happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by ejor1: 9:01am On May 26, 2016
we should as a matter of urgency pray for our leaders that are sick instead of criticism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by godoluwa(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
Firefire:

Ameen!
Good morning sir
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Omotayor123(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
whirlwind7:

True that. Only Bubu can see and envisage the future he had in mind with his style of governance. I solemnly wish he completes his tenure, and clear up this confusion.
Same here dear. I wish he would at least end this tenure.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by defash8: 9:02am On May 26, 2016
As a PDP supporter, I do not see anything bad in settling the NDA if that will bring lasting peace to the region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Firefire(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
godoluwa:
Good morning sir

Omo Iya, aku ojumo're.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by hedonistic: 9:03am On May 26, 2016
Something tells me that the short man called Osinbajo would be president one day, sooner than later.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by zheroes(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme
also if your own time has come let the lord take you. Nigeria doesn't know you exist, we won't complain..
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
chydii:
Biko don't die oo, you have to fix your mess before you do. PDP ain't no better
....... grin grin

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
Half mast flag loading fast...
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Toktee(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
jimharry21:
The last time I checked there are about 3 PDP factions in Nigeria, pls which of them is talking?
Hahahahahahahah,dnt mind them,instead of sitting down to mend their broken party,they are busy spreading lies,I wonder what they wish to achieve with this lies.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by viscocom(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
be healed in ijn
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by laikas: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
repogirl:
Ummm.....hope him Neva chop apple.
u mean lyk lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by greatmen: 9:05am On May 26, 2016
God gave you sense so pple actually think deep like this in nairaland grin angry
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by laikas: 9:08am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme
happy birthday to u. wllnp. so whr's d pari?
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by worksmart(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2016
I pray to the gods of our ancestors that this news is not true, but I won't be surprised if it is true, because I know that the Western nations never allow any great African leader to remain in office, before they arrange his assassination especially one like Buhari chasing them up and down to return our stolen loot which they have no intention of returning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.