Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (38555 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by bentlywills(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
All I can see are Ipod zombies/terrorist.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Receive SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
kingsass:

Before u call Nigeria's conditoin a failure pls look@ China's history and how they became great......if only u knew the number of people that died and the number of years of hardship it took you will know that Buhari is trying.....If u think it's a lie check all the Great countries economy and hw it became Big/ developed......The triangle of economics is 3 ie Good, Fast and Cheap and only 2 can be chosen....
If you want what is Good and Fast it will not be Cheap
If you want what is Fast and cheap it will not be good
And If you want what is Good and Cheap it will not be fast
So let give this things time and wait for I believe Nigeria is a great country and before things get better they get worse.
Let's just hope and pray that Nigeria prospers
Good Bless Nigeria
bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by suavetony(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

Am not a fan of PDP nor GEJ but you people has been brainwashed so much into believing that Nigeria is coming out from an apocalypse. Where is Nigeria coming from,really? In actual fact,we are coming from
1,being the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world to not even making the 1st 15 growing economies in africa!
2,From being an investment destination to sliding into the worse recession since 1991
3,From N202 to a dollar to N360-N400 to a dollar(first in the history of the naira)
4,From an electricity tarriff of N12.30 to N21.40 per unit of consumption
5,From N87/litre of fuel to N145/litre(first in the history of fuel pricing,despite the fall in the price of crude)
6,From a maximum of 1week fuel scarcity to an unprecedented 4months uninterrupted fuel scarcity(first in history)
7,From around 5,000megawatts to 0megawatts in electricity power generation(first in history)
8,Even tomato is now 4 for N1000(first in the history of tomato since creation)

The list is endless.
And you are here referring to 'where we are coming from?'
Son,you need to go wash your brain off zombeism and go learn the act of thinking objectively for yourself.

Now,to educate you a bit on the art and science of management. When a new manager takes over the saddle of leadership,the predecessor's 'poor achievements' automatically becomes his benchmark. His work from day one is to grow all the indices left behind by the former. Eg,if GEJ was hovering around 5000 megawatts,its expected that Buhari starts to build from there to 6000 to 7000 megawatts upwards, but instead it went down to 0.
Son,you don't grow like that. I wish you and many others to remove the cloak of tribalism,nepotism and look at issues from a more objective manner and you will realize that this govt has scored less than 8% as a govt. And since govt is assessed based on a 4year cumulative result,he needs to perform exceptionally well in the next 3years to wipe off the poor ratings of the first quarter because this poor outing of year1 will still add to his cumulative scorecard. I hope you understand cos I've done my best to make it as elementary as I can

I so much like your analysis...good logical reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by hansad: 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Only Satanic people say God bless Nigeria created through Satanic mind set
for foreign interests.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by DesChyko: 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
Look again. Carefully this time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nellybii: 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

The problem we have in nigeria is that we are quick to forget and these leaders know that and easily take advantage of this amnesia.
Do you know that this 2016 budget is not Buhari's first budget since assuming power.
Despite the fact that Jonathan's govt passed a budget for the whole of 2015 fiscal year,he on assumption of office got the house to pass another budget of over N575 billion.
Yet,no single project was undertaken as they blew the whole money under recurrent expenditure(that was already captured in the year's budget.

All That money has vanished without any recorded success in anything tangible.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/senate-approves-n575bn-supplementary-budget-for-buhari/

That money was used to pay the cabal their subsidy that was owed by GEJ. What exactly are you up to?.So we should all riot and chase the FGN out of office now or what can all these unnecessary noise achieve? They have 4 years. Vote them out in 2019 if you think they have underperformed.
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by pat077: 5:42pm On May 26, 2016
grin

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nellybii: 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
what patience do you constantly talk about... We were patient when Buhari took 6 months to appoint Ministers. We have been patient for one year to be led by a government without focus nor direction. My candid advice: kindly differentiate between the need to be patient and the more urgent need to shout and salvage our dear country. Haba!!!!

Continue to shout because your paymasters are being ripped apart and no more free lunch.
I won't join in your useless shouting. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by datigbogirl: 5:51pm On May 26, 2016
mars123:
you're the failure because a man that has 400metres to run but is taking last in the first 100m is been considered a failure by you. His tenure is a race and there will be good times also. Those who choose not to be fully ignorant knows where Nigeria is coming from.

If he is carrying last in the 1st 100m of a 400m race then he should just pull outta d race cos even if he's Usain Bolt e go still carry last....he should leave now before Nigeria is ran aground to last position.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by datigbogirl: 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

Am not a fan of PDP nor GEJ but you people has been brainwashed so much into believing that Nigeria is coming out from an apocalypse. Where is Nigeria coming from,really? In actual fact,we are coming from
1,being the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world to not even making the 1st 15 growing economies in africa!
2,From being an investment destination to sliding into the worse recession since 1991
3,From N202 to a dollar to N360-N400 to a dollar(first in the history of the naira)
5,From N87/litre of fuel to N145/litre(first in the history of fuel pricing,despite the fall in the price of crude)
6,From a maximum of 1week fuel scarcity to an unprecedented 4months uninterrupted fuel scarcity(first in history)
7,From around 5,000megawatts to 0megawatts in electricity power generation(first in history)

The list is endless.
Son,you need to go wash your brain off zombeism and go learn the act of thinking objectively for yourself.

Now,to educate you a bit on the art and science of management. When a new manager takes over the saddle of leadership,the predecessor's 'poor achievements' automatically becomes his benchmark. His work from day one is to grow all the indices left behind by the former. Eg,if GEJ was hovering around 5000 megawatts,its expected that Buhari starts to build from there to 6000 to 7000 megawatts upwards, but instead it went down to 0.
Son,you don't grow like that. I wish you and many others to remove the cloak of tribalism,nepotism and look at issues from a more objective manner and you will realize that this govt has scored less than 8% as a govt. And since govt is assessed based on a 4year cumulative result,he needs to perform exceptionally well in the next 3years to wipe off the poor ratings of the first quarter because this poor outing of year1 will still add to his cumulative scorecard. I hope you understand cos I've done my best to make it as elementary as I can

My brother you don try wella...but I'm sure he'll still not understand cos he's a Zombie....they don't understand....they only follow orders...a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by farouk0403(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
It takes PDP good 16years to destroy Nigeria, do you expect buhari to rebuild the country within a year? my problem with some Nigerian's is they are not patient at all.

Note* Nigeria would been the same as dubai in terms of development, but what happened? all thanks to our PDP looters.

Dear haters of buhari keep nagging but you can't change the fact that he is still your president. If I were you I will just save my energy until 2019
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.
you have refusen to accept the truth that you maybe freed from your incarceration of ZOMBISM. in Fella's voice "you no go die, unless you wan die, but if you wan die shaoo, you go die".
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by doncharleyosumo(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

The list is endless.

Son,you don't grow like that. I wish you and many others to remove the cloak of tribalism,nepotism and look at issues from a more objective manner and you will realize that this govt has scored less than 8% as a govt. And since govt is assessed bases on a 4year cumulative result,he needs to perform exceptionally well in the next 3years to wipe off the poor ratings of the first quarter because this poor outing of year1 will still add to his cumulative scorecard. I hope you understand cos I've done my best to make it as elementary as I can

It gladdens my heart when I read an enlightened and unbiased opinion like the above. The elders say that when you point a finger, four other fingers point back at you. APC change your "chanji".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by habayommy: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

The list is endless.

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
bentlywills:

Receive SENSE

Zombie Bluetooth device is ready to pair grin grin grin
Receiving information and sense commenced..... shocked shocked
No brain found cry cry cry
Try again later lipsrsealed angry

Bros you are wasting your time on the Z#*£ie
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by Badaruddeen006(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
Like it or not its true.

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by naijaboy756: 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
farouk0403:
It takes PDP good 16years to destroy Nigeria, do you expect buhari to rebuild the country within a year? my problem with some Nigerian's is they are not patient at all.

Note* Nigeria would been the same as dubai in terms of development, but what happened? all thanks to our PDP looters.

Dear haters of buhari keep nagging but you can't change the fact that he is still your president. If I were you I will just save my energy until 2019
how many years did it take Abacha and IBB to destroy Nigeria before PDP took over?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2016
mars123:
you're the failure because a man that has 400metres to run but is taking last in the first 100m is been considered a failure by you. His tenure is a race and there will be good times also. Those who choose not to be fully ignorant knows where Nigeria is coming from.

u are doomed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On May 26, 2016
eyeview:

The list is endless.

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by bentlywills(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin
mykl01:

Zombie Bluetooth device is ready to pair grin grin grin
Receiving information and sense commenced..... shocked shocked
No brain found cry cry cry
Try again later lipsrsealed angry

Bros you are wasting your time on the Z#*£ie
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by godwinkessi: 1:20am On May 27, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Na wa ooo! Some people sha
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by tonytony208(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

You are very correct. It is only ipob that is buying fuel for 145 naira.

It is only ipob that can't afford tomatoes for stew

It is only ipob that has to buy USD for 369 naira.

It is only ipob that has to buy rice at 21,000 in place of former 9,000.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by tonytony208(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2016
Beeman1:
To all Buhari haters,he will complete his 8years in office whether anyone like it or not. We are not moved by all these online blackmailing.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

You are right .and by the end of those 8 years, you and your family will be buying bag of rice at 50,000 naira and your naira will be equivalent to 5000 naira.
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by bewla(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2016
huntila:
Freedom of Expression is allowed
only four them fit pay this time how much
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by farouk0403(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
how many years did it take Abacha and IBB to destroy Nigeria before PDP took over?

are they Buhari? Babangida and Abacha are fantastically corrupt, and they are the father's of corruption in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) by politicalpastor: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
quote author=Beeman1 post=45979444]To all Buhari haters,he will complete his 8years in office whether anyone like it or not. We are not moved by all these online blackmailing.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.[/quote]

Bros or sis or what ever.
Under buhari one year in office . we are in recession. You are here talking of 8years. You are wicked. U are enemy of nigeria .
Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.