Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? (538 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2016
Discuss
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by shamsuRana(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2016
its like an inscription on a rock.you will live to die with it.
Though, it may vary according to individual(s) if an overwhelming hatered kills the love

1 Like

Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by MRNipples(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2016
NOPE IT NEVER DIES. it only dies when u never loved him or her in the first place.
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 26, 2016
Love never dies. embarassed
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:
even after br8up or divorce?
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2016
If u keep on rejecting me forming hard to get, it will surely die, u keep on disturbing her, she will take u for a fool
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2016
MRNipples:
NOPE IT NEVER DIES. it only dies when u never loved him or her in the first place.
tnks bro for insight
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by bettercreature(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:
Love never die is just a fiction!with time love dies,If you don't see your lover often,the love will continue to strink until it finally dies.
Love is all about good communication,without it? it dies
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
If u keep on rejecting me forming hard to get, it will surely die, u keep on disturbing her, she will take u for a fool
yea,but in the case you both were once lovebirds but nt again,what happens?
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by tulipsmadra: 10:02am On May 26, 2016
Depending on the circumstance, but most times it doesn't.
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
yea,but in the case you both were once lovebirds but nt again,what happens?
why did we quit the relationship before? for my kind of person it will die, i will get another girl
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Love never die is just a fiction!with time love dies,If you don't see your lover often,the love will continue to strink until it finally dies.

I don't believe we share the same definiton of Love.
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2016
bettercreature:
she has ha point nd you also gat urx
Re: Do Feelings For Those You Love Ever Die?? by tee59(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
True love neva dies. Evn whn u are thousands mile apart. Dat love wil keep on bringing d two of u back together.

(1) (Reply)

i / Advice To The Guyz / ......the Root Of All Evil..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.