Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! (5730 Views)

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
so theres this lady at the flat beside mine and she has a flat mate (all 4 houses in da compound are two bedroom flats)

anyways this lady is a certified runz girl...........now this is nat the case of me suspecting shes one cos i've confirmed and even seen her once with a client of hers who happens to be a friend
(i dont know if her room mate is one too but i suspect she is sha cos the lady i think i like takes her business far away from our neighborhood so i'm guessing the other lady does same too)

thing is this lady doesnt act or look in any way an olosho plus shes the friendliest, most kind and caring pretty lady i've ever seen (aside from my mom, sisters and my last ex of course)..............

Dont know if its just me shes friendly to and likes helping but I cant count the number of times she has been of help to me esp when i get back from work and too tired to cook or clean anything (being single and all that shiiiiii)..............................shes never boring to talk to and she loves that one game i love; FOOTBALL and so we most times watch football together
(PS: i have never slept with her)....................
on the other hand though her friend/flatmate doesnt like me..............
i later got to know she doesnt like me cos she thinks i'm a bad person and a player of of sort.................

we are kinda good friends but i aiint sure of that anymore cos it seems i have or rather i'm developing romantic feelings for her (i aiint sure though but i'm pretty certain its not lust).......................but then i'm skeptical about it all and one of the reason is cos of her occupation..........
Not that i'm some stigmatizing judmental douchebag (at least i once dated a suspected cultist lady in school then......so yeah i aiint jdmental or anything like that) but i just feel it wouldnt be right sad sad

i know i've bored you guys with unnecessary long talk sad
anyways the reason i posted this is to ask if you personally can date a lady who's a runs girl and one ur friend has had............

Your answers would go a loooooooong helping me make the right decision

and abeg this is no joke so if you know say you wan talk rubbish try talk am with sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't do neighbours, colleagues or course mates.

Na you go lose.

You can't bring a girl to your crib but she can go out & spend weekends with different guys (she kuku be olosho) plus she'll still milk you dry.

No try am!

10 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Kondomatic(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na you go lose.

You can't bring a girl to your crib but she can go out & spend weekends with different guys (she kuku be olosho) plus she'll still milk you dry.

No try am!
I don't do same local government bro.

Never done same state sef

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
No as long as she is still a runs girl
Yes if she is ready to change

No because apart from the obvious reason of the possibility of contacting diseases, there is also possibility that she will start to treat me like one of our clients, plus moral issues and so on

Yes because everybody deserves a second Chance. I am not a virgin my self so if she decides to keep to one partner then it is all good
After all we don't know what type of past our future patners will have

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Young03(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Meet her for business transactions nah
I met one on badoo on Saturday night
I asked to take her home
She said its 10k last for a night

Such a beautiful young girl

Even on nairaland here, many runs girls full here

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
7.2billion people, and you think dying for one hoedogwu worth it?. Am outta here lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Sleyanya1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Just live up to Monicker and let her know it's a friends with benefit pattern, because trust me LOVE won't go down well in the long run.

Besides she has her various needs and bills to pay,
and may not necessarily want to be a keeper yet.

Also, you may scare her, so just take things very slowly. Look outside for your own true love since she does her business outdoors mostly.

In the long run , you'd enjoy her company more and you both could be confidante to eachother + intimate close friends + caring neighbours.

So weigh your options wella big bro & don't try to choke yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Niyeal(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
I will see my apostle for counselling on your matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
When God Wants To Deal With Bad Boys he Makes them Fall In Love With olosho
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Kylekent59: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
The OP is a very big idiot. You knew quite well she is a runs girl and you still want her to be yours. I just pity you.
Some people will see fire and still shook head inside.
My advise to you is to keep your head.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
BIG COW
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by bamisepeters(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Personally, no issues about me dating a runz girl that want to change. You only must be ready to deal with the nonsense she has done that will roar their ugly head in the future if the dating culminate to marriage. Also, you must be able to satisfy her sexual urge as most of them needs it to the extreme so that she will not try to take back her vomit stylishly. But the two of you tried sha, with all the help and nothing happened between you.

If you can deal with all those you can go on, everyone deserves second chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Ladyklassic: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
You are developing feeling just because she is showing you care and giving you attention that's all, she knows what she is doing, you guys tend to fall inlove so easily. Look at it this way relationships should be built on trust, do you think you can ever trust her since you know her line of work? Do you mind sharing her with her clients? Are you ready to become her source of income aka maga if she is to drop her clients for you, cause you gats pay? Sometimes it's good to think things through before jumping into something like relationship. Most girls that do what she does are usually very nice people but come with a lot of Baggages so use your head to think not your heart or John Thomas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
ThePussyhunter, I feel you are jokinggrin check my dp
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dating a runz girl is fun till your friends tell you they have had sex with her.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't do same local government bro.

Never done same state sef
You eehgrin
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na you go lose.

No try am!

hmmm

thanks boss
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na you go lose.

No try am!

Smart Bro wink that is rule number 1

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineG:
No as long as she is still a runs girl
Yes if she is ready to change

No because apart from the obvious reason of the possibility of contacting diseases, there is also possibility that she will start to treat me like one of our clients, plus moral issues and so on

Yes because everybody deserves a second Chance. I am not a virgin my self so if she decides to keep to one partner then it is all good
After all we don't know what type of past our future patners will have

hmmm

another thing is she isnt aware that i know what she does...............

I'mm still tryna understand what this feeling is when ever we're together sha

i swear the lady is soooo sooooo sweet and good natured

i concur with your last paragraph 100%
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
ThePussyhunter, I feel you are jokinggrin check my dp

woah!!!! shocked shocked shocked

look how big and cute he is shocked shocked

is he on some growth enhancing diet or something................how fast does he grow really shocked shocked shocked..................

I'm guessing our chap is back cos the pic looks recent..................and who's the other kid

unfortunately i aiint joking...........i even mentioned it in one thread sometime ago when we were just friends

but now i no know wetin i dey feel for her o but i sure say no be lust sad sad.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:
Meet her for business transactions nah

I met one on badoo on Saturday night

I asked to take her home

She said its 10k last for a night

Such a beautiful young girl

Even on nairaland here, many runs girls full here

shocked shocked shocked

oya start dropping names in code wink

and like i said shes a neighbor and a friend plus i think i may love her now......

I no fit meet her for fvck na
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin grin grin

Just live up to Monicker and let her know it's a friends with benefit pattern, because trust me LOVE won't go down well in the long run.

Besides she has her various needs and bills to pay,
and may not necessarily want to be a keeper yet.

Also, you may scare her, so just take things very slowly. Look outside for your own true love since she does her business outdoors mostly.

In the long run , you'd enjoy her company more and you both could be confidante to eachother + intimate close friends + caring neighbours.

So weigh your options wella big bro & don't try to choke yourself.

wow

thanks sooo much
really smiley

and errmm no mind my moniker o

my real sef offline has got just 65% similarities with the person i am online o..............and one of the clear difference is this pussy hunting shiiiii cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by SirMichael1: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Everyone is busy insulting and writing denigrating things about what thepussyhunter posted without looking inward.

Who told you that your girl is not a runz girl? Oh! Because you haven't seen her client(s)? undecided

Never forget that love knows no one, no race, no skin colour or shïts like that.
BTW, where's mzlarem self?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
cant read it bro, sorry too long
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Young03(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked

oya start dropping names in code wink

and like i said shes a neighbor and a friend plus i think i may love her now......

I no fit meet her for fvck na

example of a runs girl I met here on nairaland is Analsexqueen
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Smallville10:
When God Wants To Deal With Bad Boys he Makes them Fall In Love With olosho

lmao

this got me laughing hard i swear

oga i no bad o.......at least i still dey learn where you dey
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Go out, toast a girl, bring her home and smash her good. you will forget about your neighbor in no time. nothing good can come out of dating your neighbor who is a runs girl.

beht wait o. guys, seriously can't you guys just have a friend that is a lady? must friendship and romance come hand in hand for y'all? Na wa o. this one want to start eating mama put o. tsww

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kylekent59:
The OP is a very big idiot. You knew quite well she is a runs girl and you still want her to be yours. I just pity you.
Some people will see fire and still shook head inside.
My advise to you is to keep your head.

like i said put the prostitution aside shes a wonderful lady

and i dont know if i love her per say but i'm certain i feel something for her

thanks all the same
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ladyklassic:
You are developing feeling just because she is showing you care and giving you attention that's all, she knows what she is doing, you guys tend to fall inlove so easily. Look at it this way relationships should be built on trust, do you think you can ever trust her since you know her line of work? Do you mind sharing her with her clients? Are you ready to become her source of income aka maga if she is to drop her clients for you, cause you gats pay? Sometimes it's good to think things through before jumping into something like relationship. Most girls that do what she does are usually very nice people but come with a lot of Baggages so use your head to think not your heart or John Thomas.

hmmm
well said miss

thanks very much

and i think i'll subtly ask what what she does cos we have never talked about her job

if she comes out clean then.............
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

this got me laughing hard i swear

oga i no bad o.......at least i still dey learn where you dey
me! U don see me do bad tin before?... See ur name sef, na die... grin
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
SirMichael1:
Everyone is busy insulting and writing denigrating things about what thepussyhunter posted without looking inward.

Who told you that your girl is not a runz girl? Oh! Because you haven't seen her client(s)? undecided

Never forget that love knows no one, no race, no skin colour or shïts like that.
BTW, where's mzlarem self?

thanks bruv

same thing i asked myself when i saw their comments

i wouldnt blame them though..........they just havent witnessed just how sweet kind and wonderful she is

still dont know why she chose that path

theres always a story sha so i'll just try asking her subtly
Re: I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
itsJude:
cant read it bro, sorry too long

lol

i know cheesy cheesy

same shiii happens to me when i see long posts like this

one thing i've noticed though is any long post almost always talk about love and romance shiiii

whats up na........you've scarce of recent
unless of course u dey show face with alternate since lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni / AAU School Mother Beats & Strip Her Daughter's Naked Just For Sex / How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.