Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (5429 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by adextetoo(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin...... NA PREGNANCY 101 BE DIS OOOO.... O BOY GO BUY DAT HANDOUT OF FRUSTRATION 103 BEFORE THE TEST OF EVICTION 105 STARTS.... JUST LOVE HER 100% YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Whitneysoma(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
oloyede252:
Bro just send her back to her family to aviod all this drama ...dnt stress yourself too much
U must b vry vry wicked
Nd stone hearted

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Whitneysoma(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
edetty:
Dude relax,it's freaking normal, seems u have never been around pregnant women during the 3 different trimester, it wld soon graduate, just wait,I have heard of my friend (female) request for cold ice cream in the middle of the night, she began to curse everyone around, that she hates them,guess what her dad did the NXT day,he bought a new fridge and stacked it with ice cream to the fullest,because she was so scary the previous night,I have been around them countless times my whole life and very used to their comics,dey don't eat one food twice or eat same food dissimilarly e.g white rice in the morning, jollof in the noon,that's why I have made up my mind on the matter,i want just two kids and want them to come once,and since I can't guarantee that naturally, I plan to do so medically, twins and dats it,,,,medically induced and safe,cos I can't stand pregnancy twice,infancy twice,nursery twice, and all the midnight babysitting of both the pregnant wife and toddler twice in life,it must happen once and for all,, period.
U re awesome
Xo filled with wisdom
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by treasuredkids(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
Yeah I agree with you that some ladies do it on purpose but not in all cases. Each pregnancy comes with its own characteristic diff. For me my first was without cravings of any sort I was OK with whatever except for artificial flavours or seasonings. My second put me on a strict diet of boiled yam and palm oil. Gosh it was soooo delicious that the sight of any other food make me puke. It was my 3square meal for 5mnths plus. Dnt know what subsequent ones will be but I earnestly pray against cravings, morning sicknesses and the likes. Bodies and pregnancies differ. So in case u experience different manifestations, pls follow it with wisdom so u dnt drive the poor girl nuts.
Apollux:

Pure rubbish, she is doing dat because she have a loving bf to accommodate such stupidity. I'm very sure if it was her aunty's place she is, she can't try dis nonsense. Na she b d 1 woman to get pregnant? I have heard from a reliable pregnant friend dat those weird behaviors by women during pregnancy na pretence or can b controlled. Guy my advice to u if u no wan die before ur time. Take care of her normally but don't go any extra mile to grant stupid and outrageous wishes

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Gebbson007(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
reading al dis is scaring me ooooo............wld just get married n adopt .....
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
Whitneysoma:
U re awesome Xo filled with wisdom
thanks Hun,glad u cld grab something from the epistle
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Akious2k2(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2016
Olasco93:
Please take it easy with her. That's what some Married Men go through with their pregnant wife. And you have to be Matured enough to handle such situations with care if not, you will just frustrate yourself ignorantly and herself.
My Aunty use to tell her Husband that she need Hot Moi Moi that has no Red or Groundnut Oil around 1:00am or Blue Band Butter for her to lick...
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Dejideji1(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2016
Op, shaarap there and stop lying. How can a full grown girl be behaving like that?
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by evavista: 7:00pm On May 26, 2016
@kolikay, a raypower 0AP just shared your story and is asking for people's contribution

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by ozy4christ(f): 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
Apollux:

Pure rubbish, she is doing dat because she have a loving bf to accommodate such stupidity. I'm very sure if it was her aunty's place she is, she can't try dis nonsense. Na she b d 1 woman to get pregnant? I have heard from a reliable pregnant friend dat those weird behaviors by women during pregnancy na pretence or can b controlled. Guy my advice to u if u no wan die before ur time. Take care of her normally but don't go any extra mile to grant stupid and outrageous wishes
u a talking like dat just becos u havnt had d experience cos when u do,u wil understand.its nt easy though its nt all women and some in disguise but when u meet d real one,my dear it cant be control,u wil feel as if u didnt eat it u wil die,just pray it wont happen 2 ur wife.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2016
Apollux:

Was it the aunt that got her pregnant?
Being pregnant involves both parties because it's a serious business. That's why I pity ladies who bear the burden alone. As for me, my man has to be there through it all 100%. Family will only be involved when the baby is out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Daniel058(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2016
On my way to SS Peter & Paul's seminary.. Lol
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by kaziblake(f): 9:09pm On May 26, 2016
Apollux:

Shut up..i pray I marry someone like you I will show you peper
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by kolikay(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
evavista:
@kolikay, a raypower 0AP just shared your story and is asking for people's contribution

Wao, thanks For the info i wish i could listen to the program so i can get the advise from the callers. Or can u Pls share What the callers feel? thanks again
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by kolikay(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
Dejideji1:
Op, shaarap there and stop lying. How can a full grown girl be behaving like that?

You cant undastd dude, i Just wish such dont happen to you too
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
ivyy:
Awww it's kind of sweet cheesy tongue you guys will someday remember the experience and laugh it off grin. Never been pregnant but I'm sure it's the normal pregnancy hormoneal cravings btwn I think you should take this topic to the family section.
Eyah you've never been pregnant, come let me help you achieve DT dream.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by ivyy(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
fabiano09:

Eyah you've never been pregnant, come let me help you achieve DT dream.

I don't want angry
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
edetty:
Dude relax,it's freaking normal, seems u have never been around pregnant women during the 3 different trimester, it wld soon graduate, just wait,I have heard of my friend (female) request for cold ice cream in the middle of the night, she began to curse everyone around, that she hates them,guess what her dad did the NXT day,he bought a new fridge and stacked it with ice cream to the fullest,because she was so scary the previous night,I have been around them countless times my whole life and very used to their comics,dey don't eat one food twice or eat same food dissimilarly e.g white rice in the morning, jollof in the noon,that's why I have made up my mind on the matter,i want just two kids and want them to come once,and since I can't guarantee that naturally, I plan to do so medically, twins and dats it,,,,medically induced and safe, cos I can't stand pregnancy twice,infancy twice,nursery twice, and all the midnight babysitting of both the pregnant wife and toddler twice in life,it must happen once and for all,, period.
I'm hearing this for the first time shocked

Are you kidding or serious bro?
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
Apollux:

Bros abeg take am easy ooooo cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm hearing this for the first time shocked

Are you kidding or serious bro?
I am pretty serious, a woman is placed on special diet,and routine clinical examination to monitor her menstrual cycle, and then the best method is decided for her,wch is hormone treatment or therapy to stimulate her two ovaries to release mature eggs(ova) each monthly,during ovulation, DAT way after ejaculation, there will be two eggs to be fertilized,,,,resulting in fraternal twins,,, got it now,,,,,it's complex for a lay man,,,so dats just the summary

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Apollux(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2016
kaziblake:

And thank God I can never marry someone like u. See u wey dey believe God for husband, u never see yet u don dey plan how u go show d non existing husband.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by kaziblake(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2016
Apollux:

And thank God I can never marry someone like u. See u wey dey believe God for husband, u never see yet u don dey plan how u go show d non existing husband.
Akuko
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
edetty:

I am pretty serious, a woman is placed on special diet,and routine clinical examination to monitor her menstrual cycle, and then the best method is decided for her,wch is hormone treatment or therapy to stimulate her two ovaries to release mature eggs(ova) each monthly,during ovulation, DAT way after ejaculation, there will be two eggs to be fertilized,,,,resulting in fraternal twins,,, got it now,,,,,it's complex for a lay man,,,so dats just the summary
I'm glad you know that it's too complex for the comprehension of a lay man like me cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:13am On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

I don't want angry
are you sure,pls reconsider,babymama is the ish right now
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you know that it's too complex for the comprehension of a lay man like me cheesy
Lol,,,don't mind me,,am ana Anatomist
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lol,,,don't mind me,,am an Anatomist
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sorry bro,don't mind me,,,I'm an Anatomist
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by treasuredkids(f): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
grin cheesy
kaziblake:
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
since u both ain't married and obviously not ready for a kid. 40naira condom could av saved u all the stress u going through now
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by nerdfrost(m): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2016
grin cheesy she likes the smell of the toilet..

Lwkmd seriously lwkmd

*falls from mango tree*

angry angry lock her up in the toilet. Shebi she likes the smell grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / VIDEO: South Africa Slay Queen Tw£rk Unclothed For Nigerian Guys / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.