Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. (2692 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. / She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by christopheru(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
This listings will surely make you NOSTALGIC

1. How we sent text messages.. grin

2. You definitly owned one of these

admit it we tried to pull two color at once. grin

3. How much did you miss these pens

4. This is what you traded on the school yard.

5. Remember renting Video Tapes? grin

6. Don't forget the rules

7. The kinda games we played.

8. Next level sheet.

9. The hardest game we ever played.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVJWVuAyjHUlipZM67tzWkVndmYaSmjKuuvPZ6TPbCiDZNo3md9Tvt_uA[/img]

10. Who can remember this show on television?
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc7g6DFMN6dYWHRVlV5MwRlzmmRY41csdMHnf5ypJnfdTZkFuYokmK5T4[/img]

11. Pls don't tell Me you've forgotten this drama. Featuring chief Zebrudayah.. Chai gone are those days grin grin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThqEVxXeykQvAAjLbBcBn254jGZLgCtH5rxHFkALdwb-H5dJoLTOvcbA[/img]

12. 7up fido dido
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzourBLCSAnSR9qdrfP3VF00NdJTma9QZ9mQkpmaDpx-g849wSeomrPg[/img]

13. My bros used to form boss with this.

14. If you didn't chew any of these, my dear travel back in time. grin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9KM9usG7u2VWpLwIpDXhN1tv5bNwyHyKXHUzRgTJkmNXoTYhtgIBpFGTp[/img]
or
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-LO2xx7ZkhPzaPd6BdqnQYedPkGOXoBIRPTvp5dVtCFI8N5_OUFGbyw[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBU83EIurk8Ywx_WBIPEaEPEnjRs-CMBbW1cG_OukP6nz7lCBQSpqkE84[/img]

15. Who played this game during a birthday party. I personally Challenge you to a contest.

If you didn't experience all these 15 Things, pls I an capable of being your Uncle grin grin

Add Yours
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by SweetieConstie(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
Lol.... So hilarious! gringrin

I vividly remember number 10! That exciting TV show I used to love....cheesy

Lalasticlala, FP biko!grin
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Sugarcious(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
Grandpa

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Taeewo(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
Ok
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2016
grin, hmmmmm Op think am gonna call u "Unc" cos i actually saw some of them tongue..

I think the game "SUWE" shud also b dere, Rily Love da game to d moon, tho* its annoying smetym. grin grin...

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Alexdroh(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2016
no2 if u own dat pen the kind level u go get no be here
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2016
We are the uncles.
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2016
Uncle.......
Are you happy now??

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by jashar(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
Were you born in the 80s?
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
Make I book space
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by decatalyst(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2016
I missed the games more...

But op, who uncle epp?

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2016
What of the drama series they call willy willygrin, una dan forget that onegrin??
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2016
Can't call you uncle then. grin
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by proeast(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2016
firstking01:
What of the drama series they call willy willygrin, una dan forget that onegrin??
Yeah, The real name was Hot Cash, willy willy was the main character that was used by his uncle for money ritual & his ghost kept tormenting people. It very interesting & yet Very scary soap opera back then, we were in primary school then. Did you grow up in Aba? NTA channel 6 Aba used to show it. Others were kiddies avenue, checkment, tales by moonlight, the rich also cry, 7 lucky kids, never too young to die, story land & many others, growing up in the 90's was fun!!

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2016
proeast:
Yeah, The real name was Hot Cash, willy willy was the main character that was used by his uncle for money ritual & his ghost kept tormenting people. It very interesting & yet Very scary soap opera back then, we were in primary school then. Did you grow up in Aba? NTA channel 6 Aba used to show it. Others were kiddies avenue, checkment, tales by moonlight, the rich also cry, 7 lucky kids, never too young to die, story land & many others, growing up in the 90's was fun!!
NTA channeL 10 portharcourt....setting the pacegrin
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Kherry: 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
I no fit call u uncle ooooo,cos I nearly did nd new all dat
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
My childhood in a few pictures. Sonic the hedgehog... Awesome.
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Mypeople2(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
Watching Another Life, Ultimate Power by Mount Zion or Domino
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Burgerlomo: 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
Wow!!
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Swissheart(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
Oh my my! No 9 is so on point. Water/computer game.. ....
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by rawpadgin(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
almost all d stuffs there na 4 big men pikin na. my papa go com use he hard earn money take buy game 4 u? our games den na siwe, koso, men, war-start etc
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Chikabel: 5:14am On May 27, 2016
proeast:

You do remember quite a lot of them. I watched them all but I was very young. I also grew up in Aba grin
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by proeast(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2016
Chikabel:

You do remember quite a lot of them. I watched them all but I was very young. I also grew up in Aba grin
Lol, even others like telematch, tour of duty, namme angels, Icheku, wrestling on saturdays by 2pm etc. I remember them with nostalgia. Which area of Aba did you grew up? Mine was Ogbor-hill.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by judey1992(m): 5:52am On May 27, 2016
there was this NESTLE NIDO Ad that was always played at intervals during tales by moonlight that i was fond of.

N- Nutritous
I- Instant
D- ?
O-outstanding.

those sweet days.

lest i forget, there was also those long stripped pen.
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Lukmann(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Uncle.......
Are you happy now??
lol.you get provoked easily
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2016
Lukmann:

Lol, not at all...
Just joking tho...
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2016
Lukmann:

Lol, not at all...
Just joking tho...
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Lukmann(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol, not at all...
Just joking tho...
i know bro.just teasing you cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2016
Lukmann:

i know bro.just teasing you cheesy
Lol... you got me back too ..
Nice morning to you...
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by Lukmann(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... you got me back too ..
Nice morning to you...
Good Morning to you too..hope the early morning coffee is ready?
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2016
Lukmann:

Good Morning to you too..hope the early morning coffee is ready?
Still in Car, heading to work...
Twill be ready in the office... lol
Re: If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. by faith551(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2016
The only thing I had no experience on are the MILKY pen and the POKEMON card game,the ZEBRUDAYA show too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Quit Masturbating! / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend / Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.