Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (33892 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

Are you serious? You mean they get stark naked and you and your brothers watch?
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Deepfreezer(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2016
Change channel immediately.

God bless the mod that banned me for 1month.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by jojosweet(f): 12:05am On May 28, 2016
macaranta:
macaranta, no homework today?
like school no home work? grin shocked
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by simonorkey: 12:06am On May 28, 2016
That's how good parents should do...because they know u. Are too small to be exposing to that kind of movies...GENESIS
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by greatness22(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
My mum would just eye me and send out an imaginary errand
Heavens knows how much i miss you. cheesy
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by collins0032(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin

Dem you're there... One of the things that opened my eyes to such matters.

3 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by mysteryman2014: 12:13am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin

Bad girl Buh ur beautiful

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by EmekaBlue(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2016
everywhr gets awkward and i kip hoping d scene passes fast..if taking time i start looking fr whts not thr on d floor...

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Owliver(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2016
awkward silence. then my dad changes the channel, puts it back after some seconds. still fvcking he changes it very fast, puts it back seconds later still fvcking, he changes it super fast again. oya make una go sleep. Night Don rish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by greatness22(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2016
Mtscheewww, the painful thing is that, when the sex scene gets really hot, dats when my mum would be searching if i have run 2 my room .

My mum will be like "nedu, go remove the soup 4rm fire". But i will tell her dat she did not prepare soup. Then my father wil scream "so nah becus of dis rubbish film dey make u disrespect ur mummy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ahamonyeka(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2016
There was a day we were watching movie and it gets to sex my old man just fast forward it not until one day I caught him watching it.lol

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by missyge(f): 12:32am On May 28, 2016
I'd say loudly:"wats ds one dey re showing sef? Woh forward it jor" Knwing fully well dat its nt frm my mind

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by daneni1(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2016
I could remember mine vividly just like it was yesterday.

when d male and female hug, my dad will say dey are fighting.
If dey kiss my dad will say d lady is biting d guy and she should stop.
And if its sex scene, my dad will say someone should separate dem.

But one day something happened, it was a sex scene and my younger sibling started laughing, d next thing my dad will say was what? Femi, what do u think dey are doing dat is making u to laff. Since dat day he band us from watching movies aside cartoon.

But dat didn't stop us ooo wenever he is not around.

3 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by class1x: 12:39am On May 28, 2016
make some good money with Bitcoin following this simple steps; https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=inyai#signUpDialog

What is Bitcoin?

Web definitions: A decentralised digital currency created in 2009; A client for the above currency.
(en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bitcoin)
It's actually turning out to be a great way to invest, believe it or not. It's like watching the stocks go up and down every day. Keeps me on my toes.

This virtual currency, designed in 2008 by a person with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto to be taken anywhere, anytime, is uncontrolled by any banking system, send money to another country instead take many hours it will take a few moments. You can be exchanged for other currencies, or with the help of a special program to kick bitcoiny, need a good graphics card.
In short bitcoin currency is simply the most perfect building blocks of numbers and letters coded so that they can not break

Just so you know, bitcoin is a p2p coin. This is the first ever cryptocurrency in the history. No one can outlaw or regulate it, even government authorities because it is purely decentralized. As the latest virtual mode of payment, BTC has also wide arrays of usages in different industries. Bitcoin evolves so fast so always keep yourself updated

It’s a very controversial and new digital currency that is currently dominating the online industry and other types of businesses are starting to accept it, too! follow the link above to create your account or @ blockchain.com

sample of Bitcoin Address: 1N22SpGbuf6DayZHtcSVPriJQZQXHrv4f3
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by gozi542: 12:54am On May 28, 2016
Hahaha.. when it gets too that scene when dad, mum and my siblings are watching it , it will be like say nobody when dey parlor dey watch nor understand the movie again.....hahahaa.. we will all break into silent..especially, our last born whom like interpretting movies scene that's the period she do keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by CaroLyner(f): 1:03am On May 28, 2016
Stay absolutely SILENT and avoid eye contact at all costs. And if it gets beyond a normal level of awkwardness, I take a strategic trip to the bathroom (of course, this isn't always effective, because sometimes my parents will pause the movie until I get back).

3 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:16am On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
when i was a teenager, such moments are always awkward and fun as for my mum she will immediately start looking at her toes, and my dad will scramble for the remote and change it to aljazeera, and starts the lecture........... the purpose we all convey in this parlour is to create a family time, to create this bond, closure and thats what decent and close knitted families do, now its 9pm dont you have school tomorrow? we will all say no, and he will say wont you go and do your assignments, we will say no assignments, and he will say the people who invented TVS are great book worms and we should be studying hard to invent our own tv, if we still refuse to goto bed, he will change his facial expression to angry and say go and sleep, children needs sleep to grow, after we leave he will resume the movie. grin, i cant help but laugh whenever i recall with nostalgia how funny those days was

share your story peepz
iya your dad even get time to engage you in all that. If i was watchin with my dad nobi person go tell me to fastforward or change channel.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Amerage(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2016
we don't have television then so I don't know what would have been their reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by AleAirHub(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by kizyalex10(m): 2:42am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
lol. Funny

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by toprealman: 2:55am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

are u for real?
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by bigcil2(m): 3:05am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:

Are you sure your dad and mum are Nigerians based in Nigeria? undecided
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by haryomikun(m): 3:32am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:

Make love as in sex They allow you watch them have sex??

That's gross
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 3:40am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:

Naughty You..

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Rexhenrex(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
its like we share same mom! If its my own mum she will turn the parlour to a crusade ground and or the backwarding the scene wen alone i concor lol...

3 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Rexhenrex(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2016
Sempumping:
My mum walks out ...sometimes u 'll hear "so this is the Iranu 'u pple watch" cheesy

My dad:No News ?
Me:daddy it's not time yet
Dad:check NTA, AIT,CHANNELS,SILVER BIRD
Me:No news yet
Dad:oya put off the TV ....All u pple do is watch TV ,,your mates are doing something meaningful with their life..
i can also relate to this
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2016
Nathkem01:
bad guy u go keep d remote
hehehe ... no be me o
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:04am On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Una go kill person with laf for dis thread cheesy
grin Enjoy yaseff
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by adetunjioludami(m): 4:11am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
uv got really mean parents
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Amygirltalent: 4:23am On May 28, 2016
grin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Obas101(m): 5:15am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:

When would you stop stalking me and let me be? Focus on your own life and leave mine alone. Now move along
On nairaland u are not alone dear. It's a public forum nd if u want privacy u just have to keep off wink
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Profbukky(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2016
We've never watched such movie or channel with our parents...#abomination. winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.