Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (33893 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dynicks(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2016
Dad would ask if av ironed d car.....my reply would be yes Nd that its hanging in his wardrope...
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Blessograo(f): 5:38am On May 28, 2016
my mom would tell me to go warm the soup and if the soup was just cooked she will tell me and my siblings to go prepare for the next day and if the next day is Saturday we have to bring out our dirty clothes
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by RJayson(m): 5:44am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

I want to meet your parent.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Chigbu21(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2016
guy just consider that CD broken.... if na for TV... bros u must change channel oooo
.... lolz.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Chigbu21(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2016
RJayson:
I want to meet your parent.
As in ehn.... they need to b questioned
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by macaranta(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2016
jojosweet:
like school no home work? grin shocked
Hehehe...replace macaranta with my real name you don't know.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by RJayson(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2016
Chigbu21:
As in ehn.... they need to b questioned
I just can't imagine. There's more to this.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by DoNpEgG(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

Erin!!!Dariya!!!Ochi!!!LAUGH!!!Kudos to ur Dad and Mum.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ArchNature(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2016
[color=][/color]

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ArchNature(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2016
u just have to close one eye...and open d other very small...who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by kaziblake(f): 6:34am On May 28, 2016
greatness22:
Heavens knows how much i miss you. cheesy
Wow!so sorry for the ignore
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nathkem01(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
hehehe ... no be me o
lol
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by greatness22(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Wow!so sorry for the ignore
No problem my lady.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by kaziblake(f): 6:44am On May 28, 2016
greatness22:
No problem my lady.
check your email
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by JAWASIL(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
Buhahahahaha!!!!! gringrin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Btruth: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
The moment kissing and romance scene started, it's bed time for us kids. No slim chance of seeing the love making part. grin

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2016
True.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Mediapace: 6:55am On May 28, 2016
Anti unique so una dey watch sex scene ?
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by greatness22(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
check your email
Just replied you my lady.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Kanyekels(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin

You and s*x eeh

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Kanyekels(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2016
RexTramadol1:
Na dat tym dem go know say Jonathan and Buhari be d same

As a coded boy na to half close eye like I don sleep!

For my mind I go be like 4k am well well

But I suspect say my mama dey check dickical reaction.
grin
RexTramadol1:
Na dat tym dem go know say Jonathan and Buhari be d same

As a coded boy na to half close eye like I don sleep!

For my mind I go be like 4k am well well

But I suspect say my mama dey check dickical reaction.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by agesron(f): 7:20am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lols.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dayjee: 7:21am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
like seriously

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by agesron(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2016
My mum will first say eleribu lawon Eleyi ke ,my dad will fast forward it, and say o ya e lo sun. Lobatan...
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by absky5(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2016
deskhal:

Lol i thought i was the only one who replayed sex scenes cheesy grin grin
so, we plenty like dis..... grin grin grin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Niceiroko: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
What an irresponsoble parents and another one already available in making in the children
almujeebe:

When will you stop lying?
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by crackhouse(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2016
this is how it was and how it's now.

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Flamezreal(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2016
It's all these local films that they'll just hug n fall into the bed that's the end of the sex scene.. if you've watched old Yoruba films you'll bear me witness.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ummeey: 7:49am On May 28, 2016
I don't watch movies with my parents.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Ishilove: 7:52am On May 28, 2016
My dad would stare blank eyed at the screen, while mum would order us to change the station from this 'iniquity'. We ma will scramble to change it on our own because it's pretty embarrassing.

Nowadays when mum tells us to change the station during a sex scene, we tell her ''mummy relax, it will soon finish''. Abi na. Person no be baby again cheesy
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by afrokid(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car

You actually read that "Mike, have you ironed the car?" story... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by phemie007(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2016
dt time na observation time for ma house. dad go dey look @ me like 'is he concentrating' . mum will be like,' what are you learning from this kind of movie'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.