Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? (390 Views)

Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? by Deyounghero(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]without o waste of time nd energy homosexual is the act of being attracted sexually by members of de same sex i.e (gayism or lesbianism)and in this forum i want to use this medium to know what can lead to this act coz they said no light without flame nd also to plead to all viewers to atlest comment something b4 skipping as all comments are welcomed.[b]without o waste of time nd energy homosexual is the act of being attracted sexually by members of de same sex i.e (gayism or lesbianism)and in this forum i want to use this medium to know what can lead to this act coz they said no light without flame nd also to plead to all viewers to atlest comment something b4 skipping as all comments are welcomed.
Re: What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? by feran15(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2016
Some of them say they were born that way, some say they "fell in love". But i think its mostly just LusT
Re: What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? by Deyounghero(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2016
lust ke??
Re: What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? by ivyy(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2016
Some people get into it out of curiosity.
Re: What Do U Think That Can Lead To Or Attract Homosexual??? by orisa37: 11:58am On May 27, 2016
Too much of Milk of Human Kindness.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Propose At Someone Else's Wedding? / How To Manage Fights In A Relationship: The Steps / Free Instrumental From Themusicnerd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.