Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? (2289 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
I was just surfing through and i decide to check a female monikers profile, she is beautiful tho but the problem is that she won't stop starin.
If i move my phone to my side she is still looking,down she still stares. Now because of her,im standin behind my phone...But she won't stop looking at me...Do you think she is inlove?

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
LMAO chai i blame buhari for this.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
Ol man!

You left your pills on my table

Are you back to YABA grin

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Smellymouth: 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mtcheeeewwww
and i smile bcuz i have nothing to frown about. smiley
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by peter(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
See what APC has caused now........
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Smellymouth: 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
and i smile bcuz i have nothing to frown about. smiley

This got me cracked up grin cheesy

Have fun filled day bro..

Rahimakallah grin
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
I was just surfing through and i decide to check a female monikers profile, she is beautiful tho but the problem is that she won't stop starin.
If i move my phone to my side she is still looking,down she still stares. Now because of her,im standin behind my phone...But she won't stop looking at me...Do you think she is inlove?
op wat brand of punny dd u dig
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Pheals(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2016
Bring hulk chain !!! Who brought u to yaba left? When u have a permanent room in Aro! Enh? undecided
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
*signs* Op, what is dis now? lipsrsealed, if u no get beta tin to post, go sleep na, abi na by force to open thread ni?
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

This got me cracked up grin cheesy
Have fun filled day bro..
Rahimakallah grin
and you too...
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by psure: 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
This is the bEeech.

Pls don't scrool up.

Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2016
Berlyn:
the junkies sent me this...Its from jamaica...Dunno what brand..Im sorry
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
the junkies sent me this...Its from jamaica...Dunno what brand..Im sorry
u need Jesus tongue
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2016
Pheals:
Bring hulk chain !!! Who brought u to yaba left? When u have a permanent room in Aro! Enh? undecided
no i am ok here at the central.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 27, 2016
Berlyn:
u need Jesus tongue
I have him also,he won't stop starin atme from the wall.
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
Doctorkush....funny u..
This thread is dumb, but its still funny grin
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by chumaster(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked shocked punny get brands
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 27, 2016
chumaster:
ibeere grin
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by chumaster(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
Berlyn:
ibeere grin
elaborate pls, stop confusing my confusion more cheesy
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
chumaster:
hey mr,don't come here to steal babe like you displayon your dp..*got my eyes on you*
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by firstking01(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by chumaster(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
hey mr,don't come here to steal babe like you displayon your dp.. *got my eyes on you*
hmmm, still battling with my thought here
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
chumaster:
hmmm, still battling with my thought here
civil or world?
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by chumaster(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
civil or world?
you can't make a good lecturer I swear. I am yet to understand you and you're still asking this
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by makydebbie(f): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
my sister rosieluv come oo...lets give this op the unicorn stampede...he needs it
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
chumaster:
you can't make a good lecturer I swear. I am yet to understand you and you're still asking this
maybe thats why i did not become one... Science is complex and not just For anyone but the weird and crazy... i choose that instead and im one... Well just take my words et al as a gibberish bla bla bla expulsion..
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
Berlyn:
punny??

Tf is that
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
Damn! He's good. cheesy tongue grin
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by rosieluv(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
my sister rosieluv come oo...lets give this op the unicorn stampede...he needs it
hehehehehehehehe bet op why na?
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by femialade(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
This is what happen when u eat too much pepper without tomatoes... Smh
Re: This Nairalander Won't Stop Looking At Me..is She Inlove? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
She scared of me... Won't come...
Modified:oh! Shes here...Am out

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills / Why Can't You Smile In Your Passport Photo? / I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.