Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22272 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
[b]Did you know that he studied law? Ermmm.....Do you know any successful /trainee lawyer that would have time for e-fights 24/7? When you do, please holla.

I don't think I will ever engage him again. I wish you won't too. If a man with two masters can be online day in day out fighting tooth and nails, my brother you should know that this is beyond physical. Na spritual matter be this. His misery and frustrations are unquatifiable. Misery does love company. You should have pity on him and let him be.

Mariesucre, have you heard?
[\b]

A jobless two masters holder selling fake dvds and cds in marabastaad..i pity him too!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Or laps instead of saying thighs grin Which I think is weird because there's a vast difference (to anyone who knows English) between a lap & a thigh.

Or aids instead aid as plural of aid.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Or laps instead of saying thighs grin Which I think is weird because there's a vast difference (to anyone who knows English) between a lap & a thigh.

Or aids instead aid as plural of aid. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
IGNORED

AlphaDex:
I am he who hurled you to hadez just for the kicks of it.

You should know me irrespective of the guise I elect to appear in.

Still looking for clue? Go ask lezz. I'll be with my mum in bed soon. And she shouldn't bother shaving, I will lubricate her pússy hair won't hinder my slippery entry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
On a serious note, you should. It seems funny but it is a serious issue.
MduZA:

A jobless two masters holder selling fake dvds and cds in marabastaad..i pity him too!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 7:57pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
On a serious note, you should. It seems funny but it is a serious issue.

Ok dear...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

Or aids instead aid as plural of aid. cheesy grin grin

Lolest!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
Watching
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
Looking and observing ! B)
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Nairaland mods are useless i swear!
This thread ought to have been deleted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
Off to the bed,the two useless masters holder will come back during the time of witches and use hyphens to merge words like South africa(south-Africa)....lol

Good night genuine Nigerians and obvious my fellow south Africans (in noxolo grootboom voice ndinithanda noke emakhaya)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2016
MduZA:
Off to the bed,the two useless masters holder will come back during the time of witches and use hyphens to merge words like South africa(south-Africa)....lol

Good night genuine Nigerians and obvious my fellow south Africans (in noxolo grootboom voice ndinithanda noke emakhaya)

Okumhlophe tongue Btw, what does that mean? Zulu newsreaders love signing-off with that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Nite dearest brother. Uthandwa sithi apha emakhaya!

South-africa! Lolest! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Okumhlophe tongue Btw, what does that mean? Zulu newsreaders love signing-off with that.

I believe it's " all the best"
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

I believe it's " all the best"

Oh ok. I always wondered.

Well, gqim shelele, girl! Nam I'm off to bed. Nite nite smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by 12inchDickson: 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
South African men are angry that their Nigerian counterparts have bigger penis, thus the hatred?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Godstraight(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
What kind of carnage happened here?

What a mess. I love my southern brothers and my Nigerian cousins.

As a Ghanaian, I am proud of Africa grin grin grin grin

Let there be love cool
Erm, I see tears and heart-rending blows.

Dry your eyes, and take consolation in the fact that our enemies have been banned by the mods grin grin grin
hi I didn't realize we had ghanians here,how is Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 12:53am On May 30, 2016
foxvilles:
OoLahlah or what are you called.......from the previous thread on the 'South African guy that claimed to have slept with over a hundred of his Twitter followers', you've been making comments about enjoying the hate talks and e-fights between both country-folks. If you're very observant, you'll see that your colleagues (i.e. MduZa, LeSudAfricaine et al) have backed out, and its not because they don't have articulated facts, most of them have much more reasonable facts than what you're saying but they're mature and well disciplined enough to maintain a peaceful atmosphere by keeping silent, they're not fools but wise and it will be well appreciated if you follow suit.

Thank you!
Oh kindly f***ck -off, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 12:54am On May 30, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is cyberspace. She doesn't know you and she doesn't care about you. Even if she does, She has every right to do things that please her.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:32am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Ubumhlophe besimo seZulu sanamuhla, Sithi loyobe lufudumele lithe qwaqwa ngokuhlisa ,kikikikiki ...simply meaning the weather is fine with clear forecast

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2016
MduZA:

Ubumhlophe besimo seZulu sanamuhla, Sithi loyobe lufudumele lithe qwaqwa ngokuhlisa ,kikikikiki ...simply meaning the weather is fine with clear forecast

Eita daar, Xolani Gwala cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:58am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Eita daar, Xolani Gwala cheesy

Mphephethwa ! Lol thanx dear...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2016
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
I'm not even going to refute your statement because you have ample evidence to back up your claim .

The South African guy that you lost your anãl virginity to, had a smaller package.

Idiotic faggót.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2016
Idiocy .
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2016
Mods plzzzz ooooo biko. Close this thread. Dis is soo tiring. Everyday nigerians and south africans fighting each other as if they r from different planets. Baba God oooooo wer r u naaaaa
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Mods plzzzz ooooo biko. Close this thread. Dis is soo tiring. Everyday nigerians and south africans fighting each other as if they r from different planets. Baba God oooooo wer r u naaaaa

Lol, that's a bit melodramatic of you. Chillax. I think people have now ceased fire, so please don't reawaken the beast with your wailing. It's over. At last. I think tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, that's a bit melodramatic of you. Chillax. I think people have now ceased fire, so please don't reawaken the beast with your wailing. It's over. At last. I think tongue

i hop so honey
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 30, 2016
martyns303:
Where is sonofmark when you need him!!!

Your gay boyfriend SonOfMark will get suplexed around the ring much to the delight of the spectators!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lezz's superior command of English? grin As I said earlier, he'll only be impressive to the illiterates. I DO NOT (,) for the life of me (,) think his command of English is anywhere near superior. He's just a try-hard to me. Since you're so quick to correct others on their writing, why is the "L" in language in capital letter?

Please show me where I implied the way he speaks, mirrors the South African way of speaking. God forbid! *shudders* Also, who is ButterflyEffect?

Take a hard look at the crossed out words, then go look for your English teacher, make sure you find him, when you do, give him a hard knock on the head or get a tuition fee refund!!! He failed you.

Nope, you snored through his class after your cranium case had been muddled with watery pap!

I am superior to you in birth and breeding. Your entire peerages are crippled by congenital analphabetism!!!

In your attempt at denial, you came off as the stupidest foreigner in Nairaland.

Stumblebum!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

A Question For The Female Money freaks. / My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Silly Things Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.