Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22148 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:00am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:

Take a hard look at the crossed out words, then go look for your English teacher, make sure you find him, when you do, give him a hard knock on the head or get a tuition fee refund!!! He failed you.

Nope, you snored through his class after your cranium case had been muddled with watery pap!

I am superior to you in birth and breeding. Your entire peerages are crippled by congenital analphabetism!!!

In your attempt at denial, you came off as the stupidest foreigner in Nairaland.

Stumblebum!!!

What are you on about? Why don't you pick off where you think my teacher failed & tell me what the matter is with the words you highlighted. Again, you're nothing but a try-hard to me. Full stop. Absolutely no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

What are you on about? Why don't you pick off where you think my teacher failed & tell me what the matter is with the words you highlighted.

Ask nicely and I will allow some of my grandeur to rub off on your slummy background. Your phraseology is that of a 7 year old rëtarded changeling.
Lummox, no? grin
BrideOfDracula:

Again, you're nothing but a try-hard to me. Full stop. Absolutely no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium.

And your Zulu chums said I was made in Pretoria grin grin grin. And that irked you to your bones, did it not?

Didn't you cringe in fury when they said that in a moment my script left them defenceless, shedding their cloak of nationalism? Bwahahaha!!! grin

Fury-baby! You're just another raging woman, beaten by endless economic and social subjugation.

Keep your frustrations to yourself, lonely swashbuckler!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:11am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ask nicely and I will allow some of my grandeur to rub off on your slummy background. Your phraseology is that of a 7 year old rëtarded changeling.
Lummox no? grin Again, you're nothing but a try-hard to me. Full stop. Absolutely no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium.

And your Zulu chums said I was made in Pretoria grin grin grin. And that irked you to your bones, did it not?

Didn't you cringe in fury when they said that in a moment my script left them defenceless, shedding their cloak of nationalism? Bwahahaha!!! grin

Fury-baby! You're just another raging woman, beaten by endless economic and social subjugation.

CC: MYND44 DOMINIQUE
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
CC: MYND44 DOMINIQUE
Don't you think you're boring these Moderators with your endless obsession with me?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:18am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Don't you think you're boring these Moderators with your endless obsession with me?
U BROKE A RULE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
U BROKE A RULE
You're pained for yesterday's disgrace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get over it, son. Life's like that. And I wasn't responsible for your debacle and public nudïty, why shadow me ? grin grin grin

Go learn to love yourself, Prosper.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:34am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
You're pained for yesterday's disgrace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get over it, son. Life's like that. And I wasn't responsible for your debacle and public nudïty, why shadow me ? grin grin grin

Go learn to love yourself, Prosper.
LOL pain ke, if u know me personally, u will undastand dat nothing gets to me. i always put my head up high and look on to heaven and say to myself, prosper you are the best in the world. my confidence in myself is like usa and technology. i did not even read d write up yestaday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:43am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lummox, no? grin

Again, you're nothing but a try-hard to me. Full stop. Absolutely no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium.

Stop wasting my time & get to the point as to why you quoted me this early in the morning. The rest of what you said means nothing to me, you might as well be standing on your head, whistling out of your ass. You dare tell me my phraseology sucks, when your people speak atrocious English. As the English say, charity begins at home. Clean your own backyard 1st, then you can go pick nits off someone else. No wonder your country is a certifiable junkyard because you people are quick to notice what is wrong with someone else, while neglecting your own issues that are growing by the minute, I must say. I couldn't care less about writing impressive grammar on a forum full of village ìdiots who can't even differentiate between their own ânus & a hole in the ground. Again, no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium that is trying too hard & looking for adulation.

Get to the point or agitate the gravel!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL pain ke, if u know me personally, u will undastand dat nothing gets to me. i always put my head up high and look on to heaven and say to myself, prosper you are the best in the world. my confidence in myself is like usa and technology. i did not even read d write up yestaday.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Being able to express yourself must be a burden to you! Any time your scripting assults my perception, I often wonder whether you were a truant or just congenitally slow grin grin grin

Ok, points taken, stop searching me out in NL's search query. You virtually woke up on my dïck this morning.

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Being able to express yourself must be a burden to you! Any time your scripting assults my perception, I often wonder whether you were a truant or just congenitally slow grin grin grin

Ok, points taken, stop searching me out in NL's search query. You virtually woke up on my dïck this morning.

WHAT!! SMH FOR YOU. getting u ban is my hubby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Stop wasting my time & get to the point as to why you quoted me this early in the morning. The rest of what you said means nothing to me, you might as well be standing on your head, whistling out of your ass. You dare tell me my phraseology sucks, when your people speak atrocious English. As the English say, charity begins at home. Clean your own backyard 1st, then you can go pick nits off someone else. No wonder your country is a certifiable junkyard because you people are quick to notice what is wrong with someone else, while neglecting your own issues that are growing by the minute, I must say. I couldn't care less about writing impressive grammar on a forum full of village ìdiots who can't even differentiate between their own ânus & a hole in the ground. Again, no difference between you & a clapping seal at the aquarium that is trying too hard & looking for adulation.

Get to the point or agitate the gravel!

[b]South Africa's national pass mark is 30% when the rest of the world is 50%. Mother nature never equipped you people with well developed brains to compete with the rest of the world. Doubt me? Why do you think you're the last slaves of humanity? See?

When your progenitors challenged and bested platyrrhinic monkeys in jungle dexterity and sleight, it is because they were just one step above primal beasts themselves!!!

When south Africans rape infants believing it cures HIV, I wondered why Osama didn't do ethnic cleansing in all of Zulu natal and mpumalanga!!!

And then you're one of the most violent groups on earth. Africa regrets freeing jungle baboons to share common habitat with us.

Evolution never designed you to compete with Nigerians. We freed you and your fathers and their fathers . Ask history. You're just another disposable discharge of nature. You're evolution's dung!!! Nature's fart!!! Your children and theirs will be forever indebted to Nigeria. History cannot be wiped off. Deal with your eternal slavery.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:08am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:

[b]South Africa's national pass mark is 30% when the rest of the world is 50%. Mother nature never equipped you people with well developed brains to compete with the rest of the world. Doubt me? Why do you think you're the last slaves of humanity? See?

When your progenitors challenged and bested platyrrhinic monkeys in jungle dexterity and sleight, it is because they were just one step above primal beasts themselves!!!

When south Africans rape infants believing it cures HIV, I wondered why Osama didn't do ethnic cleansing in all of Zulu natal and mpumalanga!!!

And then you're one of the most violent groups on earth. Africa regrets freeing jungle baboons to share common habitat with us.

Evolution never designed you to compete with Nigerians. We freed you and your fathers and their fathers . Ask history. You're just another disposable discharge of nature. You're evolution's dung!!! Nature's fart!!! Your children and their will be forever indebted to Nigeria. History cannot be wiped off. Deal with your eternal slavery.
[/b]

End of conversation. Such clownery!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

End of conversation. Such clownery!
Welcome to the feasting!!! Nigeria's accent is acclaimed to be the 6th best in the world. Ask CNN. And tell me where South Africa lies!!!

And never forget no black south African has ever won any noble laureate prize for academic excellence.

On the grave stone of every black South African should be engraved : Another Wasted Birth

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WHAT!! SMH FOR YOU. getting u ban is my hubby.
I wish all the moderators you so often distract with your obsession with me will see this. I could easily cc them on this.

But you're just one tactless troll who comes alive whenever I come online.

I don't care for your ban campaigns. I'm used to it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:23am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Welcome to the feasting!!! Nigeria's accent is acclaimed to be the 6th best in the world. Ask CNN. And tell me where South Africa lies!!!

And never forget no black south African has ever won any noble laureate prize for academic excellence.

On the grave stone of every black South African should be engraved : Another Wasted Birth

Will world's 6th best accent switch on the lights in Gwarimpa tonight? Speaking of awards, your stùpidity sure deserves one grin Here celebrating tosh. Ha! South Africa is & will always be ahead of you all in everything of importance. Bitter pill to swallow, I know wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I wish all the moderators you so often distract with your obsession with me will see this. I could easily cc them on this.

But you're just one tactless troll who comes alive whenever I come online.

I don't care for your ban campaigns. I'm used to it.
lol anyways how are u?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
REDGEM
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Lezzlie(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Will world's 6th best accent switch on the lights in Gwarimpa tonight? Speaking of awards, your stùpidity sure deserves one grin Here celebrating tosh. Ha! South Africa is & will always be ahead of you all in everything of importance. Bitter pill to swallow, I know wink

Your ignorance needs professional management!!! South Africa is the armpit of Africa!!!

And what lights do you talk about? Has your bitterness stopped load-shedding in South Africa? Or stopped your universities from closing down owing to water shortages?

Or stopped south Africa from being the most unequal country in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by redgem(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
RED GEM
Yes....
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Yes....
wat is happening? ure no longer active
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by redgem(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
wat is happening? ure no longer active

Nl is becoming boring.....
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Lezzlie:

Your ignorance needs professional management!!! South Africa is the armpit of Africa!!!

And what lights do you talk about? Has your bitterness stopped load-shedding in South Africa? Or stopped your universities from closing down owing to water shortages?

Or stopped south Africa from being the most unequal country in the world?

Blah blah blah. The day you people stop shoving your way to come live down South is the day I'll take you serious. All I hear right now are rubbish ramblings of a fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:21am On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Nl is becoming boring.....
hmmm well true but the people in it aint boring. u can 4get abt d nairaland boring concept and have a chat fun with a nairalander as we are doing right now.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:21am On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Blah blah blah. The day you people stop shoving your way to come live down South is the day I'll take you serious. All I hear right now are rubbish ramblings of a fool.
WICKED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.