Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54289 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by rusher14: 1:29pm On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Buhari must end up in ICC.

Everyone get your camera phones to compile enough evidence to have Buhari hanged. angry

Militants bomb all pipelines SS / SE.

At which age.

Abeg face your work.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by FisifunKododada: 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
cool
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
I foresee this and I said it, the way this country is going. There will be war, Buhari needs to understand that the system is too corrupt from the existence of a country called Nigeria. They own their land, they request for something which I believe the government can offer or negotiate with. We all need to understand that there are some international supports to end Nigeria, this is where we need to understand that unity is all we need before losing our oil to these countries. Let's build that nation which was respected before and I pray all should be resolved but to be honest, I'm not happy with the way buhari/Apc are playing games on we the citiZens

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by free2blast(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
Abeymills:
Cowards its only defenceless secondary school students u can intimidate innocent villagers pls go2 d creeks n go fight like real soldiers die u Fulani soldiers soon icc will arest d dullard clueless president
Tell the Avengers to come out and engage the Nigerian Army the way Boko Haram does, not cowardly hiding inside creeks like scared rats.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Miles300: 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
Naija sha!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Sirheny007(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
No bullet proof vests...or nothing....aint that a soldier wearing a camouflage polo shirt...or my eyes are playing tricks?? shocked
and yet they said billions went into the military....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by gurunlocker: 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
But they didn't do anything when Fulani herdsmen were killing people? what a country......

I just hope this one Nigerian will remain the same before 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by GWMI(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
By the time Buhari is done with his destruction of Nigeria, we will see our economy showing red light maybe that will be the best to end all of this.Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
I have always maintained that brute force is the way to end the IPOB vagabonds disguised as Avengers. Dialogue will only make the government appear weak and other groups will spring up to cause trouble later expecting amnesty and Dialogue. As for the communities, we warned you all against attracting the military to your region but you called them cowards and even cheered the bombing of pipe lines by militants. Enjoy your karma while we watch and laugh our asses off. Many of you are Internet warriors and never experienced riots talk less of war. By the time the full strength of the military is deployed, your region will be a graveyard. Many fools calling for ICC should apply for visa and travel to hague so they can come arrest buhari grin you think the west gives a Bleep about your black asses? You think the ICC and the west are happy about the militants blowing up chevron and shell installations owned by the same western nations? Even Nnamdi kanu who is a British citizen is been detained for eight months and the British government never uttered a word. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow. Enjoy the calamity you brought to your region cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Chiznonso: 1:45pm On May 28, 2016
Abeg abeg, is it their oil, is it their environment? What is your bizness with my Oil, jst common attack on cattle the Fulani is committing genocide, It's Niger Delta's oil and they can do what they want with it, the Niger Delta's have decided to suspend oil production, they have be producing oil 4 50 years they want to rest for awhile, They want to depend on the 1 million barrels of groundnuts frm the north and 1 million Barrels of Cocoa from the west plus 500,000 barrels of Palm Oil frm the East, Pls they have tried U other regions can carry on

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pavarottii(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
One Nigeria indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Always playing the victim. From Biafra to Militants to Avengers. Jobless and hopeless people.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by maestroz: 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria.

Papa brown,

You don old no be today na.why would you join vanguard to spew thrash. Brown sef no say Nigerian army dey professional than to shoot at random.

Abeg Papa brown, I hereby pronounce sense into you IJMN.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by crazymod: 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
MissNG:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/panic-soldiers-shoot-random-oporoza/

I'm from delta state. Niger delta avengers does not represent me.

Igbos supporting Niger delta avengers should also bomb pipelines in their territory.
There are pipelines in anambra and imo territory.

IGBOS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM AVENGERS.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Goke7: 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
The Niger deltans are cowards, when the pipelines are destroyed by these criminals, they rejoice but when the army lands, they cry foul, shebi they say the avengers are more deadly than book haram, let them come out and face the army if they are not cowards according to dokubo.

Fighting for a sovereign state means you have your armies ready if things go awry, so I dare the avengers to get into action and face the Nigerian army if they are truly freedom fighters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
But they didn't do anything when Fulani herdsmen were killing people? what a country......
I just hope this one Nigerian will remain the same before 2019

Fulani nherdmen were only killing southerners and MB people,the dullad is less concerned about that

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by VictorRomanov: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:
https://www.nairaland.com/3132269/panic-soldiers-shoot-random-oporoza

Guy, wetin happen na? This one don reach front page oo. How manage?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
Goke7:
The Niger deltans are cowards, when the pipelines are destroyed by these criminals, they rejoice but when the army lands, they cry foul, shebi they say the avengers are more deadly than book haram, let them come out and face the army if they are not cowards according to dokubo.

Fighting for a sovereign state means you have your armies ready if things go awry, so I dare the avengers to get into action and face the Nigerian army if they are truly freedom fighters.
go and ask the cowardly army to stop the bombing of pipelines!! This guys has been attacking pipelines on daily basis and the stupiod military have been powerless to stop the attacks

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.
1000 likes. You ask for trouble, now You're getting it 100%, why cry foul? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by femo86(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
Psylas:
Watching Nigeria from 3D

You are watching from 3D abi....kontinu

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by muller101(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Always playing the victim. From Biafra to Militants to Avengers. Jobless and hopeless people.
then leave them alone. Must u stick to them?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by see2talk: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari lack experience in crisis management and diplomacy.

He believes he can achieve what he want in the niger delta via military means but he will fail.

what stop Buhari from visiting the report of the constitutional conference held in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Duru009(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
The military is made up of hausas and fulanis. Wht do u xpect them to do. To kill the fulanis or the avengers?.....

The military major target its always the SS/SE.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by pedrilo: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
NA shud also attack maiduguri because shekau is yet to be found.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by goodvision12(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
pls can you help us do the recording?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by NonFarmPayrol: 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
buhari is biting more than he can chew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the foolish army better leave when they can . before they start drowning grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
Goke7:

Fighting for a sovereign state means you[b] have your armies ready[/b] if things go awry, so I dare the avengers to get into action and face the Nigerian army if they are truly freedom fighters.

They have strike team 1 - 10, lol. They even promote the strike teams to maj. Generals

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by kokomilala(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
God is watching everything in Heaven-D.No scene will miss his ubiquitous gaze.There's no way the whisper of a faction can be louder than the voice of a nation.
I empathize with the misery and degradation:environmental, social,and economical.No doubt about them.And their cause isn't misplaced.But, to take up arms against the state is biting more than they can chew.
They might need to be reminded that it was proceeds from the cash crops from other parts of the country that allowed for exploration of this resource-oil-to be possible in the first place.
Leaders from the Delta cannot feign ignorance of the dastardly acts of economic terrorism going on there and be shouting soldiers are on a shooting spree.These criminals-because that's what they've become-have to be ferreted out.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by orisa37: 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
Biafran mercenaries are involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.