Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54285 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
see2talk:
Buhari lack experience in crisis management and diplomacy.

He believes he can achieve what he want in the niger delta via military means but he will fail.

what stop Buhari from visiting the report of the constitutional conference held in Abuja.

What did the conference say? I guess you dont know

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by scatta01(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
Mumu
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by sallyzan(f): 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
The Avengers might be on a strike and go mission.
I don't think they are anywhere near the Niger now
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by shaqhead: 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

Don't mind them. In the coming days we shall see how effective this operation is!!! Lets see if it would stop the bombings
Of course it wont stop overnight Son, jst like BokoHaram is still here with us but folks like u in those communities who cheer, or harbour those criminals will bare the brunt.

For every pipeline bombed, u that cheer them on and we that ask that they tow the path of reason ALL suffer it!

U think u are hurting Buhari, the worst it wl cost him is the next election wc is even unlikely.

By the time madness settles on both sides with the military taking a big chunk of flesh of "innocent lives", we wl b left wt dt de javu feeling-the North East, but this time littered with water-logged IDPs. Ground Zero. Fresh Start!

Keep cheering them on because you believe it feeds ur cause but mark this words, u folks are goin nowhere!

The next after this if the bombing continues is a lock down...state of emergency!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by free2blast(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Chiznonso:

Sharrap there, They don't need to engage in any battle or kill abled men with wives and children, they are hitting where it hurts the most, those pipelines are the Arteries of Nigeria, those terminals and wells is the heart of Nigeria, blow it up and Nigeria becomes handicapped
Your logic is warped, so why are you telling them to engage the coward militants in the first place if all they can do is crawl out of their hiding place to blow pipelines and then scamper back like a scared lizard grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Ferraricash:
I foresee this and I said it, the way this country is going. There will be war, Buhari needs to understand that the system is too corrupt from the existence of a country called Nigeria. They own their land, they request for something which I believe the government can offer or negotiate with. We all need to understand that there are some international supports to end Nigeria, this is where we need to understand that unity is all we need before losing our oil to these countries. Let's build that nation which was respected before and I pray all should be resolved but to be honest, I'm not happy with the way buhari/Apc are playing games on we the citiZens
Who would fight the war, you? Ok, the hide and seek NDA. The only thing they can do is sabotage the oil production. Also bear in mind that these criminals you are supporting today will eventually lord over you. The guns being used now will later be used to torment the SS and SE. Ask onelga people in rivers state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by WildChild00(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
God save Nigeria, especially @ this trying time!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ipledge5: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Vanguard is just too anti government
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise

NDA did not cripple the Nigerian economy, Buhari did.

If he had provided jobs for those jobless avengers in Delta state they wouldn't have gotten frustrated to the point of bombing pipelines.
If he has not made life difficult for Nigerians since he entered office the NDA would not have gotten desperate to the point of bombing pipelines.
If he had not neglected youth in regions suffering from effects of oil spillage while himself and his fellow Northerners enjoy the dividends of that same oil there wouldn't be any avengers.
I don't blame those NDA for doing what they are doing, times are getting harder and harder everyday and they want to help themselves because they think breaking away and using money gotten from the resources in their land would better their lives. I don't blame them at all, they are suffering in many parts of Delta state. Majority of the people benefitting Niger Delta resources are politicians from the North, a useless region filled with almajiris that contribute nothing to the economy of Nigeria except Boko Haram bombing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ALAYORMII: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
When government properties were being destroyed you didn't talk now it's pay back time you are crying wolf.

It's just painful that it's the innocents that will suffer most in this imbroglio

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by BabaAlaji(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Innomach(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
This is the right time for MASSOB and IPOB to step up their game if they truly believe in their cause. But no, they would rather make more noise and no action.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Codes151(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

Pay a little visit to the town town question!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ayibatari99(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
May i present to you the Greatest MUMU of our Time grin grin aaaahhhhyyyyy!!! clap for him shocked shocked. God go punish you. No innocent soul will be lost IJN. Only those money mongers and their sponsors will be caught in crossfire in addition to people like you who doesn't aspire for positive things. Mumu cege

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Goke7: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

go and ask the cowardly army to stop the bombing of pipelines!! This guys has been attacking pipelines on daily basis and the stupiod military have been powerless to stop the attacks

The military has not been stupid rather they waited for the foolish criminals to exhibit all their stupidity, even pleaded with them before the whole world but since they want to get dirty, I bet you film never start, by the time the villagers won't be able to make gsm calls any more, they will finally realise that when you want a sovereign state, you must start to rehearse what it means to service an army and make them not look like cowards. They can go and enlist book haram fighters or Fulani herdsmen to beef up their defence against the Nigerian army. Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by laprince(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there joor. Na u and ur likes been dey talk say N.A are cowards. why crying fowl Tell ur people to fish out those criminal avengers and everything will be fine. Thank u.

is it the job of the locals to find intelligence?

let our Military and DSS get info, not to maim innocent villagers.

Did you think that the Avengers are sitting home with the villagers?

To me, the military and other security agencies have not been able to do their homework, that's why they keep harassing the villagers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Chiznonso: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

I'm from delta state. Niger delta avengers does not represent me.

Igbos supporting Niger delta avengers should also bomb pipelines in their territory.
There are pipelines in anambra and imo territory.

IGBOS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM AVENGERS.

See I am igbo, if U understand the Economics of Oil, u will keep quiet, the fact u can afford to buy the phone U are using to post of Nairaland is a function of the Oil that we export, Phones are no manufactured here, how do u think U can afford it, Our Foreign reserves is 100% Petrodollars, Abuja was built by Oil, All the Universities after OAU were established by Oil dollars, without ND oil, the north wld be a Landlocked 2nd Niger Republic, the Sahara is coming South, it's eating their Farmlands, All the Fish in Niger Delta is it up to 15billion dollars but Nigeria exported 100bn dollars Oil in 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Orji3(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

Have u been to any of those places and feel their pains b4. Have u asked ursef wht really triggered bombing. Mek proper research & see dat d ppl xpected 2 b their voice goes silence whn FG & oil companies shows dem money they've not seen b4 yet they stay in agony whn they're blessed with oil. Their lands/water are destroyed, yet no dividends & no one to speak for them.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mira4u: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
This govt indeed lacks wisdom. Searching for militants by shooting randomly in the community? Smh embarassed
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by godoluwa(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
ceejay80s:
Good!!!!
They should level everything there, kill them all, if u like ur self and u are not part of them, just enter ur house jéjé

USA don't negotiate with terrorists, so nigeria won't too
cc omenka
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
Pesuzok:

Who would fight the war, you? Ok, the hide and seek NDA. The only thing they can do is sabotage the oil production. Also bear in mind that these criminals you are supporting today will eventually lord over you. The guns being used now will later be used to torment the SS and SE. Ask onelga people in rivers state.
chairman I'm not supporting the Nda but it's just my own opinion because this people seems stronger than the government
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
'Soldiers'? In Nigeria? I think you mean 'Thugs in Uniform'.
shaqhead:

Of course it wont stop overnight Son, jst like BokoHaram is still here with us but folks like u in those communities who cheer, or harbour those criminals will bare the brunt.

For every pipeline bombed, u that cheer them on and we that ask that they tow the path of reason ALL suffer it!

U think u are hurting Buhari, the worst it wl cost him is the next election wc is even unlikely.

By the time madness settles on both sides with the military taking a big chunk of flesh of "innocent lives", we wl b left wt dt de javu feeling-the North East, but this time littered with water-logged IDPs. Ground Zero. Fresh Start!

Keep cheering them on because you believe it feeds ur cause but mark this words, u folks are goin nowhere!

The next after this if the bombing continues is a lock down...state of emergency!

bros this action would fuel mass recruitment!!! Shebi the bombings are still restricted to bayelsa and delta states now!! Just sit and watch as the entire region explodes in the coming days!! I wonder how killing of innocent civilians will stop the NDA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by tonguengineer(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
Common sense has become an alien to bubu
There is a say in g that goes like this that it is when the mosquitoe land on ur testicle u ll realize that not all problems are solved by violence
It is xo obvious that bubu and wisdom are enemy
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Goke7:

The military has not been stupid rather they waited for the foolish criminals to exhibit all their stupidity, even pleaded with them before the whole world but since they want to get dirty, I bet you film never start, by the time the villagers won't be able to make gsm calls any more, they will finally realise that when you want a sovereign state, you must start to rehearse what it means to service an army and make them not look like cowards. They can go and enlist book haram fighters or Fulani herdsmen to beef up their defence against the Nigerian army. Rubbish
so the innocent villagers are the NDA militants the army are supposed to fight baa? lets see how that will stop nthe bombings.THe coming days shall tell

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
mr president do not allow your stubborness lead to the breakup of this country nigeria. this is definitely not the way to go. dont call for war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by delerx(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Abi oo. What happened to putin when they brought down a commercial plane lastyear? Don't forget that these guys r blowing up multinational facilities. Well, I no some sensible easterners not unlike those I read on nairaland. What the avengers r doing will continue to impoverish the nation.ipods yorubas and hausas. Anybody supporting them should continue, ur generations will not even see sand to bathe

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Encorecasmie(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
Una mumu ehn.. When herdsmen dey kill everywhere, not even one Lance Corporal was deployed to any affected area where HUMAN LIVES were being lost...
Avengers dey bomb only pipeline ooo-how many lives don go Na only economy der dey cripple ooo without loss of HUMAN LIFE.. And because money wey naija dey get from their lands, naija deploy their military weight there to kill... Una no dey grateful @ all.. Na those people dey feed una and una wan go kill them...
BTW, ah from benue incase one bastard wan call me Ipod..
#peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.