Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54287 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by macaranta(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
Go after NDA if you must..but shooting unarmed and defenseless villagers is a massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Toktee(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
Luvties:

Stop hiding under the innocent villagers, if you value the lives of the innocent you won't support the so call NDA.
thank you,if they are affected they should blamed themselves.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.
forcing someone to stay with u is an act of cowardice

this people hv shown some courage that they can do without u why can't u people pick up some courage too n do d same?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ahf(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
Is sabotage the way to go?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Superbrain(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
NIGERIA is one country and anyone who does anything that is not in the best interest of the country is an enemy of state!

Since the so called shameless Avengers think they can hold the country to ransom because of a failed cause, then they will bear the consequences of their actions just like boko haram. There is no cause as I do not see why they chose to be peaceful when GEJ was in power but want to disrupt the peace in the country, even at a time when revenues are declining.

This is not about Buhari! I condemn the actions of the so called militants and the only rational thing for a government to do is respond. Since no dialogue was initiated, then the avengers should accept whatever comes next. Dear soldiers, please flush them out of the creeks! No one should sabotage the government at the expense of my community. The environmental impact of their actions is detrimental enough.

And for those in support of their pipeline bombings, as someone rightly said, who suffers at the end of the day? The same communities which are silent when these nefarious activities happen but cry foul once soldiers intervene. So let the bombings continue- then you would understand the real definition of "state-of-emergency" and realise that no one can hold this government to ransom for selfish reasons.

I am proudly Igbo and I stand for ONE NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
Toktee:
Nah,the real cowards are the avengers,they want to confront federal might,let them come out to the open and be wasted.pmb have not start anything,yet they are calling on international community.
What is icc?

zombie...y not go n join d army,dey yarn trash..leeches
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by PecE2Make: 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
Only to shoot sporadically on innocent villagers, there u will NA muscle. where were they when aboki heads men were killing? NA can never defeat NDA.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by gawu1: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
That who pull the tail of a lion, surely must have prepared to face the consequences!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
dtruthis:
forcing someone to stay with u is an act of cowardice

this people hv shown some courage that they can do without u why can't u people pick up some courage too n do d same?

my bros,the thing tire me o..and na Yoruba form one Nigeria pass,,shey they get oyel for ondo and lagos

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by hausameat: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise
Just watch, if these soldiers shooting is true, be rest assured that this government and indeed the world will never believe what the avengers will do next.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by macaranta(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Luvties:

Stop hiding under the innocent villagers, if you value the lives of the innocent you won't support the so call NDA.

Wonder why you guys reason like goats,so villagers are now expected to confront terrorists and if they don't the army is licenced to shoot at them?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Rexnegro(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
Psylas:
Watching Nigeria from 3D
Why 3D when You can pray for Nigeria.....as for me And my household we want peace for Nigeria. it's well.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
einst3in:
but he tried to. The money that was budgeted for arms was spent for his reelection. The only thing was that their God did not abandon them. Some are still alive today.
okay. And the arms they are using to fight now was sent by their God from heaven abi?

Rubbish!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2016
Superbrain:
NIGERIA is one country and anyone who does anything that is not in the best interest of the country is an enemy of state!

Since the so called shameless Avengers think they can hold the country to ransom because of a failed cause, then they will bear the consequences of their actions just like boko haram. There is no cause as I do not see why they chose to be peaceful when GEJ was in power but want to disrupt the peace in the country, even at a time when revenues are declining.

This is not about Buhari! I condemn the actions of the so called militants and the only rational thing for a government to do is respond. Since no dialogue was initiated, then the avengers should accept whatever comes next. Dear soldiers, please flush them out of the creeks! No one should sabotage the government at the expense of my community. The environmental impact of their actions is detrimental enough.

And for those in support of their pipeline bombings, as someone rightly said, who suffers at the end of the day? The same communities which are silent when these nefarious activities happen but cry foul once soldiers intervene. So let the bombings continue- then you would understand the real definition of "state-of-emergency" and realise that no one can hold this government to ransom for selfish reasons.

I am proudly Igbo and I stand for ONE NIGERIA.

for someone that have SUPERBRAIN as an alas,I am disappointed... spreadind trash n rubbish online
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by freshcvvs: 2:28pm On May 28, 2016
The foolish media have started their noise o. the same praise singers are now trying to paint every move of the military as bad.

One "random" bullet must land on any fake and demonic editor or reporter trying to malign the military for political gains.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by delerx(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
Militants want to get a sovereign state and some fools r happy abt it, is it even possible? If I were PMB,iwill grant there request and wait for them to turn to south sudan,militants raping ur daughters sisters n mothers. Ur siblings without basic education except lessons on how to handle a weapon. Well, only the fucking retards n church rats r making noise. SE n Ss people with good jobs n investments r not in support @all. Poverty na real BASTARD ooo.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by irondome: 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!

You guys are unbelievable!!! The avengers blow up oil facilities, you hail them and condemn the government. The government react by deploying soldiers to address the situation, you shout injustice.

Do you expect any sane government to fold their arms and watch as militants ravage what is left of its pipeline? Oh!!, you expect a government to submit to bunch of outlaws?
Who do you think the continued destruction of oil facilities would hurt? The government?

Gone are the days when I used to think our problems lies with our leaders. In reality, we are where we are because of the mentality of an average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mayorchelsea(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
Can we say that since these bombings resumed again, no lives have been lost on the part of the military or other security agents guiding the pipelines and oil installations?The Army has said these militants are killing its men but no one cares about that.Vanguard and The Sun who are their sympathisers haven't reported any casualties;it's not possible you blow oil facilities without first eliminating the security details.This marriage may have been long overdue but violence begets violence. No one has monopoly of violence.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by kodded(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

I'm from delta state. Niger delta avengers does not represent me.

Igbos supporting Niger delta avengers should also bomb pipelines in their territory.
There are pipelines in anambra and imo territory.

IGBOS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM AVENGERS.

youruba man keep quiet angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Sodangi77: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria.
Which wisdom? should d FG go begin them? d govt have don wat it should, " Dialogue " & de r nt interested, so
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
pikin wey ssay im mama no go sleep. . . .

jokers.
you think the international community will intervene?
buhari has put down BH. they are in full retreat
if the outeke drunkard had done that, the world would have turned a blind eye to everything else.

and you think, italy, uk, and the us take kindly to a bunch of thugs threatening their nationals and investments?

who do you think the west would rather do business with, a predictable nigeria, or a nation of over entitled rentier thugs?

it has begun. even it it takes bubu his entire 4 years, the niger delta power rangers will be crushed

the real challenge is that they are not an army, but a bunch of noisemaking saboteurs. conventional warfare may not be the answer, but surveillance and intelligence

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Horus(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZuKCwSQS0

[size=14pt]Buhari orders military to crush unrepentant Niger-Delta militants[/size]
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by delerx(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
opedaydydx9:
it's not necessary they kill, NDA, any Niger deltan, shoot @ sight...
na because dr father's n generation no dream of working in oil companies. They r used to dr shrines. Uselss people. Even the Niger delta people r not mking noise like the ipods retards

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by CosmicJames(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.
People like you are the problem of Nigeria - injustice. Didn't we have BH in the north? Has NA did that in any community in the north? Why will the case of ND be different? Oh, because they are 5%? Let me tell you, this is not the end, it is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
Why are they panicking? They think the world would sympathize? Buhari made sure he news of NDA bombing pipelines reached international news outlets before starting his own. No one should cry victimization.

Ibos and their osu counterparts were the ones encouraging the destruction of Nigerian pipelines, now they're the ones shouting the most as if they care about ND people. They only care because ND militants are making this government 'ungovernable '. These Ibo and Osu cowards hide behind minority groups.

Since IPOB contains both Ibo and non Ibos, something tells me that the NDA are also compromised of Ibo osus.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by omobritiko: 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
Kill anyone that do not want the peace of the nation....If u can bomb pipeline u should be able to take some bullets in your skull...f****king bastards

Before you can quote me make sure u live in nigeria, no just sit for Taiwan and support ppipeline bombing....no sane person would support violence

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by tinsel: 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
When they killed the soldiers you guy hailed them as freedom fighters. The Government begged the community to call there people to order. You insulted the governmnet.
Now, the army moved in and you all are now crying. Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.