Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54293 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by adimsmt: 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
MissNG:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/panic-soldiers-shoot-random-oporoza/

Brainless force instead of infiltrating this community with intelligent forces to fish out the militants they are shooting indiscriminately. It's high time government re-access their approch that everything are not about gun. With this kind of approch innocent people will be killed in the process.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
shaqhead:

Of course it wont stop overnight Son, jst like BokoHaram is still here with us but folks like u in those communities who cheer, or harbour those criminals will bare the brunt.

For every pipeline bombed, u that cheer them on and we that ask that they tow the path of reason ALL suffer it!

U think u are hurting Buhari, the worst it wl cost him is the next election wc is even unlikely.

By the time madness settles on both sides with the military taking a big chunk of flesh of "innocent lives", we wl b left wt dt de javu feeling-the North East, but this time littered with water-logged IDPs. Ground Zero. Fresh Start!

Keep cheering them on because you believe it feeds ur cause but mark this words, u folks are goin nowhere!

The next after this if the bombing continues is a lock down...state of emergency!

I can perceive d odour of your laziness and parasitism from here,are u not shame of your comments,,nawao,and u are probably a man or even a father,,,hmmm mehnnn,,lazy leechesss
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
Sorry Ibo osus, the number of likes on NL doesn't help una. Signing on with multiple IDs to like una comments no go help SS when Nigeria's military starts.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by opedaydydx9(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
delerx:
na because dr father's n generation no dream of working in oil companies. They r used to dr shrines. Uselss people. Even the Niger delta people r not mking noise like the ipods retards
the funniest thing is dt with the bombing, @ 145 I still buy fuel at ease, it is not affecting my business.... Atlong last they are polluting their environment, after achieving their aim, to lean up the environment will take years, even China can testify the adverse effect of Hiroshima!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by loomer: 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

Shut up jare, u no see when all the villagers dey ask the advengers to stop?

Anyway, na god go punish those aboki soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Kfed4ril(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Thank u my sister. Na u get sense pass.

Bro y can't the go after the Fulani herds men with too? Simple abi the herds men no get there own bad agenda?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by rottennaija(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where where you when 3 pipelines where blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that know nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..

Innocent in the day, at night they blow up pipeline. Innocent when crying for help but avengers when blowing up pipelines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
Generalyemi:

I can perceive d odour of your laziness and parasitism from here,are u not shame of your comments,,nawao,and u are probably a man or even a father,,,hmmm mehnnn,,lazy leechesss

Look at this Ibo Osu coward, as if Ibos aren't owners of oil blocks. Why don't your states decline allocation money (oil money) from FG?

I pity SS minorities who thinks Ibos aren't leeching them as much as the Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Jacky575: 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise
Even in marriages there is divorce if both parties are no longer ok. So I ask, is it by force to be in Nigeria? If you were to marry a woman that oppresses you @ any opportunity would you still remain in that marriage?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

I'm from delta state. Niger delta avengers does not represent me.

Igbos supporting Niger delta avengers should also bomb pipelines in their territory.
There are pipelines in anambra and imo territory.

IGBOS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM AVENGERS.
Cowardly yoruba
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mavinc4u(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.

grin between pipelines and human beings which one do you value most?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by biggie73(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria.
...there is always a reaction to the actions of those touts called Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by delerx(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
PMB has been so patient, no one can avert collateral damage, go n ask us n Russia. Can u remember how many lives lost in bornu n yobe already. I wish all civilians over there the best cos soldiers r neva happy going to war.ifthey love dr people they should come out and negotiate or better still stop. Soldiers will definitely misbehave

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by opedaydydx9(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
mavinc4u:

grin between pipelines and human beings which one do you value most?
pipeline
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by cybriz82(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
Aburo oloshi r u buhari?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Jacky575: 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

What other proof do you want? Your people hate my people in the south and my people hate you back.Mr abooki go your way.
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
Treat this militants like boko Harams. Ibos won't support boko Harams, but they support ND militants who kidnaps foreigners and blow up pipelines. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Kfed4ril(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.

And also stop hiding ur criminal Fulani herdsmen. Thank u
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Cowardly yoruba

Cowardly Osu
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by crazymod: 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Cowardly yoruba
Brave Warrior igbo. Bomb pipelines in your territory too.

Let's join hands and bomb all pipelines. There are pipelines that pass thru anambra and imo territory too.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Luvties(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
loomer:

Shut up jare, u no see when all the villagers dey ask the advengers to stop?
Anyway, na god go punish those aboki soldiers.
E pain you wella.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by rottennaija(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
Dymaco:
to all those people supporting the killing of unarmed civilians....... dont worry u will soon be a victim.
Nigeria army is a rag tag association that can never defeat a terroist without external help. they dont know where the creeks are again. i swear nigeria army is a coward. let them go to the creeks and fight or are they afraid.

but can nigeria ever survive without ss and se.....
niger republic will be better than them now.

I fb the NA are Cowards like you said, and the avengers are in the creeks, why can't they be bold enough to show themselves and how they are? At least boko haram had a face, the leader of ipob had a face.

So, when is this so call Niger Delta avengers showing their face so that the NA will know who they are fighting?

As for that fool that twist behind twitter for the avengers, he will be caught soon and he will know that this is Nigeria, not a republic of Nigerian delta.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

Brave Warrior igbo. Bomb pipelines in your territory too.

Let's join hands and bomb all pipelines. There are pipelines that pass thru anambra and imo territory too.

Niger Deltan Avengers should smarten up. Aren't there pipelines in territories that support their cause?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mavinc4u(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
opedaydydx9:
pipeline

I didn't ask you but since you have answered then you need to do the needful so that pipeline can replace you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ohireku(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2016
I am very sorry for these people. Can anyone fight government and think he can win. Where are those COWARDS so called avengers. Let them come out and face the Nigeria army instead of keeping there innocent elders in trouble.
PMB will deal ruthlessly with any so call ethnic racalities that try to run down his govt even the so called herdsmen.
The elders of this community should act fast to avoid waste of human life and properties.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.