Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54288 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Myself2(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.

Blind soldiers, sent by a blind clueless president, being applauded by blind brainwashed zombies
Una go dey dia dey shoot breeze, the boys Ho dey wreak more havoc.
Choii Buhari is a tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by crazymod: 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
kodded:

youruba man keep quiet angry
Anybody against igbo is Yoruba. There are pipelines in imo territory. Help us to bomb it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mikepower50(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by chemistry101: 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise
If the avengers is crippling the economy! What are the fulani herdsmen doing?my guess is they are making the economy to grow stronger...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by shaqhead: 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
Generalyemi:

I can perceive d odour of your laziness and parasitism from here,are u not shame of your comments,,nawao,and u are probably a man or even a father,,,hmmm mehnnn,,lazy leechesss
Counter what have said and stop peddling slurs. At least this will make me appreciate ur I.Q...however, yhis comment of urs only proves u are seriosly running low on I.Q.

I kno u wish i share some, but I.Q is so low, u dnt kni hw to ask!

Son, I cant help u!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by cybriz82(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
I tire ooo shey na by force no marry alfa ilekewu ni shooo?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ohireku(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
Tell those cowards to come out of there hidding and face PMB.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Ibolt4m(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
ohireku:
I am very sorry for these people. Can anyone fight government and think he can win. Where are those COWARDS so called avengers. Let them come out and face the Nigeria army instead of keeping there innocent elders in trouble.
PMB will deal ruthlessly with any so call ethnic racalities that try to run down his govt even the so called herdsmen.
The elders of this community should act fast to avoid waste of human life and properties.
......why not advice buhari to give them their demand instead of talking trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mikepower50(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.
shut up
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:

The problem with your useless Northern dominated military is that they can't kill a single NDA militant,they'll always use the poor civilians as scape goats.That's their regular trade mark.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mikepower50(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
shaqhead:

Counter what have said and stop peddling slurs. At least this will make me appreciate ur I.Q...however, yhis comment of urs only proves u are seriosly running low on I.Q.

I kno u wish i share some, but I.Q is so low, u dnt kni hw to ask!

Son, I cant help u!

relax..we know your type
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 1babeonly: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
Pls.... the Hausas and northerner in the house, pls.. Tell Bura tashi to cool down with this Garagara, it will not help the situation. It is better PMB n his boys beg this NDA b4 we experience story that touch. This era we are is not 1960ths or 70ths. These guys have access to explosives, so u going to attack their people will not solve the situation of pipeline vandalism or attack.

However, why is government afraid to allow this guys to have possession of their oil, since the "oil contribute only 5% to the national income."

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by mikepower50(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
houstonia:

**** can you survive without oil? If yes , oya start surviving let's see. All we're asking is the marriage is over due. 1914 is enough time for your elders and ancestors to have pillaged our lands. Now get out.

We no wan marry again. Don't you northerners and South Westerners have any shame?
you are correct we need revolution ,,,,, let the north go and die

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by shaqhead: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
Generalyemi:

relax..we know your type
Thanks for acknowledgin a fact...cos my reputation preceeds me!

Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by papparatzzi2013: 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
nyben4eva:

The problem with your useless Northern dominated military is that they can't kill a single NDA militant,they'll always use the poor civilians as scape goats.That's their regular trade mark.

In military parlance, it is called Collateral Damage.

That was the reason war were fought in the open fields in the olden days. Tell your ND Scavengers to square it up with NA on an open field and they should stop hiding within civilian population.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Look at this Ibo Osu coward, as if Ibos aren't owners of oil blocks. Why don't your states decline allocation money (oil money) from FG?

I pity SS minorities who thinks Ibos aren't leeching them as much as the Northerners.

dickhead ...one Nigeria is not by force
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 1babeonly: 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
Pls..... Tell Bura tashi to cool down with this Garagara, it will not help the situation. It is better PMB n his boys beg this NDA b4 we experience story that touch. This era we are is not 1960ths or 70ths. These guys have access to explosives, so u going to attack their people will not solve the situation of pipeline vandalism or attack.

However, why is government afraid to allow this guys to have possession of their oil, since the "oil contribute only 5% to the national income."
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
Ekken:
Nigerian have been expecting this for long, why would mad advengars/ijaw terrorist turn Nigeria to doom and treat to finish our economy.
Moreover, they have done enough, because Nigeria have wasted too much on them!
What did the military do in agatu and Enugu saga? isn't hypocritical for our president to respond to NDA than the Fulani saga? is oil more precious than human life?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by gawu1: 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.
Do you know how many innocent lives were killed in the name of searching for Boko Haram members in the north? I remembered when northerners cried out that GEJ ijew soldiers were killing innocent people and causing more hardship in the north instead, most of you said all northerners were sympathisers of Boko Haram. Now it's your turn. We seem to forget things easily.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
Ferraricash:
I foresee this and I said it, the way this country is going. There will be war, Buhari needs to understand that the system is too corrupt from the existence of a country called Nigeria. They own their land, they request for something which I believe the government can offer or negotiate with. We all need to understand that there are some international supports to end Nigeria, this is where we need to understand that unity is all we need before losing our oil to these countries. Let's build that nation which was respected before and I pray all should be resolved but to be honest, I'm not happy with the way buhari/Apc are playing games on we the citiZens

Buhari is a certified curse to Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Kirigidi(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

I'm from delta state. Niger delta avengers does not represent me.

Igbos supporting Niger delta avengers should also bomb pipelines in their territory.
There are pipelines in anambra and imo territory.

IGBOS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM AVENGERS.
I'm also a Deltan. D so-called Niger Delta Avengers ar mere criminals, sea-pirates, part-time kidnappers, thieves, etc, tryin to disguise as freedom-fighters. They ar economic-terrorists fightin for dia selfish interests. They do not represent us! We ar law-abidin citizens nd not sabotaurs! They ar just seekin FG attentn thru intimidatn, nd MARK MY WORD! once they ar settled u won't hear of them again, only for anoda set of lazy criminals to emergd unda d disguise of Niger Delta emancipatn to continu frm where d former group stoppd! FG shuld b very wise in d handlin of d situatn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Yorubanews: 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Generalyemi:

dickhead ...one Nigeria is not by force

Puzzyhead, stop being a coward by hiding behind NDA. Bomb your own pipelines if you really support them. Sweet you're even hiding behind a Yoruba name. Ibos and cowardice are like 1 and 2.

Tell us how the Yoruba people are stopping your one Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by HomeOfMe(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by forgiveness: 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
Chiznonso:

See I am igbo, if U understand the Economics of Oil, u will keep quiet, the fact u can afford to buy the phone U are using to post of Nairaland is a function of the Oil that we export, Phones are no manufactured here, how do u think U can afford it, Our Foreign reserves is 100% Petrodollars, Abuja was built by Oil, All the Universities after OAU were established by Oil dollars, without ND oil, the north wld be a Landlocked 2nd Niger Republic, the Sahara is coming South, it's eating their Farmlands, All the Fish in Niger Delta is it up to 15billion dollars but Nigeria exported 100bn dollars Oil in 2013

Chai! People can lie.

When was OAU and UI built?

When did Nigeria experience oil boom?

http://economics.onlinenigeria.com/?blurb=490
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by TGM2015: 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
Orji3:

Have u been to any of those places and feel their pains b4. Have u asked ursef wht really triggered bombing. Mek proper research & see dat d ppl xpected 2 b their voice goes silence whn FG & oil companies shows dem money they've not seen b4 yet they stay in agony whn they're blessed with oil. Their lands/water are destroyed, yet no dividends & no one to speak for them.
What have they been doing for over five years when their son and daughters control Nigeria and her finance. Their actions and request are stupidity of the highest order. Mind you the last and only demand of this avenger was to break away from Nigeria even in the face of commendable step that the FG has taken to seek their genuine agitation.
The avenger don't care about those things you mentioned, the care about a sovereign state which under the law should peacefully come from their leaders (traditional elders, state governors, state and national representatives, etc) not through misguided violent oriented faceless community harbored group of individuals that don't represent up to 1/3 of their entire states.
If they cannot convinced and get their leaders to support and fight for them on their request (cessation), why blaming the FG for not granting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.