Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. (9243 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
i thinks omenka should be ban for insighting biafra

omekas comment
IPOD, MASSOB, Boko Haram, ISIS, OAES, are all terrorist organizations, the only difference is the number of arms at their disposal. Nnamdi Kanu is trying to step up his game to be at par with Al- Baghdadi of ISIS, reason why he's asked all you brainwashed fanatics to contribute monies so he could buy arms for yall.

Perhaps the role of Jihadi John would suit you perfectly.

when you add organisation likes ipob and massob as terrorist organisation you are insighting to carry arms too

source: https://www.nairaland.com/2791022/oeas-petitions-european-union-biafra

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by flokii: 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

The day people will get wise is the day they realize that in their bid to enforce their right, they have absolutely no right to trample on others...

The peace and stability of Nigeria is not negotiable, any agitation that is designed to frustrate the security, prosperity and well being of others won't get acceptance and will be rejected by the majority..

I have refrained from commenting on thinly disguised praise worship /celebratory threads opened by saboteurs because the universal theory that no one or group can wage war successfully against a formidable government that has the support of the majority hold true , all that will happen is severe human right abuses, the innocent as collateral damage and extra hardship on the populace.....

The government never runs out of money , arms, personnel or time to wage a war....

Hope we don't get a Syria 2.0

Hmmn.. Well said

I hope we dnt get to d Syria stage tho.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 2:55pm On May 28, 2016
Ojiofor:
Omenka and his tyrant president can only bully guys like Seun to dance to their tune but of course they can't bully big guys like Mark Zuckerberg.
Omenka go and write petition to Mark Zuckerberg of facebook to ban self determinations groups.

you have said it all
if ojukwu can mobilise millions to fight civil war when we have only NTA that is controlled by goverment
banning people on nairaland is a pure waste of time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by TyrantInAsoRock: 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

The day people will get wise is the day they realize that in their bid to enforce their right, they have absolutely no right to trample on others...

The peace and stability of Nigeria is not negotiable, any agitation that is designed to frustrate the security, prosperity and well being of others won't get acceptance and will be rejected by the majority..

I have refrained from commenting on thinly disguised praise worship /celebratory threads opened by saboteurs because the universal theory that no one or group can wage war successfully against a formidable government that has the support of the majority hold true , all that will happen is severe human right abuses, the innocent as collateral damage and extra hardship on the populace.....

The government never runs out of money , arms, personnel or time to wage a war....

Hope we don't get a Syria 2.0

Let's get Syria 2.0

Daft entities
When ur dullard was busy forming 007 saying trash dividing Nigeria into 90%,5%u lot were praising him
Now the results are now trinkling in u want to suppress pple voice

U can call ur apc mods to ban me it still won't deter me from telling you guys are Daft after all I just return from a lengthy ban

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

Let's get Syria 2.0

Daft entities
When ur dullard was busy forming 007 saying trash dividing Nigeria into 90%,5%u lot were praising him
Now the results are now trinkling in u want to suppress pple voice

U can call ur apc mods to ban me it still won't deter me from telling you guys are Daft after all I just return from a lengthy ban
when they can't face the heat, they call on their 'saviour' undecided
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ojiofor: 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
incomintop:

you have said it all
if ojukwu can mobilise millions to fight civil war when we have only NTA that is controlled by goverment
banning people on nairaland is a pure waste of time

They are wasting their time and energy by trying to suppress freedom of expression and intimidating those who disagree with the tyranic administration of a bigoted president Kpuhari.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

I just returned from the same ban while my main acct is still on ban

They are just bunch irredeemable greenhorns
If NDA should be banned on NL
Then APC should be banned on NL cuz they've destroyed this country

Shey be we should patriotic
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, this guy should be ban for breaking rule number 19 (don't create an alternate moniker after been banned).

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

You are hell bent on faulting me and will do so no matter how ridiculous or inconsistent the raised point is.

Just the way i asked another poster,; provide evidence that i am in support of the marauding killer herdsmen?

My only grouse is, don't tag a whole Tribe as terrorists!!!

Same way i won't tag all Ijaws as terrorists, & will not appreciate anyone around me to do so.. It's only some criminal minded lazy ones who have hijacked a common struggle to enrich themselves, they really don't care about the average ND man , woman or child..

Terrorism is terrorism, killer herdsmen or NDA...

Your write up is sincere and I have not accused you of anything, just that your sentence got me thinking..

Please, on a clear terms help me make sense of this, "The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it". Then my understanding with you shall be complete..
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Chrisx1x(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2016
This guy always piss me off.so people should stop airing their views ba?this succesion of a thing have been there even before you and i were born.am not an IPOP neither am i an ibo.am an urhobo guy from delta state and am sympathetic to the NDA.neither you nor seun can do anything about it.Nairaland is not our life.it is not our creator so it has no authority us.before nairaland,there exist a Chrisx1x and after it there will always be a chrisx1x so don't think we can't do without nairaland.In Nigeria we always preach patriotism only when it favours our selfish interest.if this the real meaning of patrotism,i rather be unpatriotic.in case any moderator is planning on banning me,pls just do it.i really don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by modath(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Your write up is sincere and I have not accused you of anything, just that your sentence got me thinking..

Please, on a clear terms help me make sense of this, "The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it". Then my understanding with you shall be complete..

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:
I have read through and yes I am doing something about it which includes banning those who support activities of all criminal groups those who encourage violence. You can also help by reporting posts you think violate the rules thank you
i laff at this comment, i know i am already in your bad books and i will be expecting your *** anytime soon.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

LOL
Lwkmd
See this entity with dead carcass as brain
Ur boss omenka has activate you hope he's going to give you weighty package from the ones the mere commissioner gave them when they visit him
he is making it too obvious grin
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
Lordave:
[b]If they should permit me to hurl direct insults, I would quote the OP and say he's the most stupid, foolish, idiotic, nonsensical and brainless human to have used Nairaland. A hypocrite and a double faced local and Ineffectual demon who never thinks twice, bereft of common sense and rational process of thought.

How can this OP be making complaints and trying to indict other users while at the same time indirectly insulting and making false accusations against a particular section of the country? Isn't that acute foolishness and sheer irrationality?
He mocks the Igbos all the time in the name of Nigeria patriotism and then start crying and shittìng your dirty boxers when they mock your country. Isn't that idiotic and shameful of him? How did we end up with this kind of scallywag with no drop of conscience on this forum?
What does it earn him to have a fellow user banned? This OP has this shitty and disgusting habit of reporting users for a ban on a forum he has no share in. Even his fellow APC comrades now keep away from him.

This little cry baby scallywag op was busy championing the bombardment of the Niger Delta, now the tide has turned he has resorted to crying to the site owner and his Mods, agitating for ban of those he initially wished death, is this not astute and sophisticated stupidity and reckless display of ignominious hypocrisy?

If he was handed a lengthy ban for mocking and always insulting a particular section of the country would he be here to open his putrid mouth to cry for a ban on others?
Nonsense!

I hope no mod tries anything with this my post, I called no name and everyone got my message, thank you.

Disgusting! [/b]
i am suspecting one of them, if i mention the name i might get banned for life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by TyrantInAsoRock: 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, this guy should be ban for breaking rule number 19 (don't create an alternate moniker after been banned).
LOL u think the feeble 1.5 million people on NL IS REAL
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Lordave: 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

That is nonsense!

How can you say someone shouldn't open an alternate account after been banned? Are we in Nazi era?

Perhaps you don't even know that Seun isn't being honest with that stale rule, the number of registered users on Nairaland is propelled by the number of alternate accounts and that's what brings name and advert customers to Nairaland for Seun. If all alternate accounts should be subtracted from the number of registered members, Nairaland won't have more than 900,000 registered members.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by EdCure: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:
How will stupid threads like this stop the NDA from bombing the next available pipeline? You better start treating the sickness and not the symptoms. When Buhari was going about making reckless statements,idiots were on this site hailing him and no one bothered to open this sort of thread then. The region that provided over 90% of the nations revenue was derogatively referred as people who should only get 5% federal attention by the president and some people on this site called the president a "honest" man!!! You cannot slap a man and ask him not to cry at the same time.

Besides the beauty of this site lies in the freedom of anyone to freely express themselves. Take it away and watch this site die away with time
Who would've thought I will ever give your post a like?

Truth be told, Buhari is the chief secessionist. He has spent his first year solely to empower his brothers with the resources from the south which he loves to hate and alienate.
His complacency, nepotism and ultra-bigotry brought us to this level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Lordave:
That is nonsense!

How can you say someone shouldn't open an alternate account after been banned? Are we in Nazi era?

Perhaps you don't even know that Seun isn't being honest with that stale rule, the number of registered users on Nairaland is propelled by the number of alternate accounts and that's what brings name and advert customers to Nairaland for Seun. If all alternate accounts should be subtracted from the number of registered members, Nairaland won't have more than 900,000 registered members.
I hate APC with so much passion undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Lordave: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

i am suspecting one of them, if i mention the name i might get banned for life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be say I no fit mention the person name ni o, kpatakpata na a month or 2 or even 3 ban. I no send any idiot on this forum but me wan just chill small.

I them provoke me, I'll resurrect my alternate account and I no dey hide am.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Lordave: 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

I hate APC with so much passion undecided
Every sensible human being should.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
EdCure:

Who would've thought I will ever give your post a like?

Truth be told, Buhari is the chief secessionist. He has spent his first year solely to empower his brothers with the resources from the south which he loves to hate and alienate.
His complacency, nepotism and ultra-bigotry brought us to this level.
they are afraid of constructive criticism, that is why they keep calling their gods to ban the oppositions
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
@ Mynd44. I take very strong exception to this attempt to malign my image and recommend that the cool grin[b] full weight[/b] grin cool of Rule 2 be brought upon this poster. Even on what he quoted, what I said bears no similarity whatsoever to what he's alleged I said.

Thanks.
he has called on him again, lemme see if he will answer him smiley

laffing at 'image' grin grin grin grin

omenka stop dragging his name to the mud, face your battle alone.

-lordave cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
@ Mynd44. I take very strong exception to this attempt to malign my image and recommend that the full weight of Rule 2 be brought upon this poster. Even on what he quoted, what I said bears no similarity whatsoever to what he's alleged I said.

Thanks.

why are you taking exception i quoted
what do you mean by the statement below
you said in the post nobody likes jonathan except the ijaws criminal

I don't think there is anyone out there that genuinely likes Jonathan besides some of his Ijaw brothers who've benefited from the free for all stealing that is going on under his watch.

source: https://www.nairaland.com/2083560/northern-elders-fault-jonathans-comment
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

how ome none of you of you are opening threads to condemn the Fulani herdsmen? WEe had peeps like Joborskill,passingshot,Dabuilt tech supporting those animals and you people kept silent about it!!! Banning people on aniraland would not solve the problem!! There are lots of other better and more popular sites than nairaland.Nigeria has a very big challenges, call on the president to address them and not all this knee jerk responses
and how many times have you seen people hail Fulani herdsmen for killing?
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:

Secession is an illegal act. It is covered by rule 9.

Thanks

Is this what your professors taught you in School?

You know what, everything Seun told me to allow as right to free expression is what you are contradicting so far on this thread. I have correspondents to support the claims.

What exactly has changed? Who is after Seun's business should he dance contrary to his tune.

If my memory serves me right, I warned all who cared to listen that Buhari and his regime will come heavily on Nairalanders freedom of expression should he win and the prophesy is fulfilled before us all.

Ngwakwe

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by TheArchangel(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
@ Mynd44. I take very strong exception to this attempt to malign my image and recommend that the full weight of Rule 2 be brought upon this poster. Even on what he quoted, what I said bears no similarity whatsoever to what he's alleged I said.

Thanks.
For what exactly
For reposting what you posted...huh.
Honestly if any mod ban that monicker then we'll know obviously that something is wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
MetaHuman:
and how many times have you seen people hail Fulani herdsmen for killing?
you must be new on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Reps Budget Padding Crisis Embarrassing To Apc—timi Frank / Constituency Projects: Senate Move For Total Control Of Project Management / Direct Primaries: There Should Be Other Options - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.