Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. (9276 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

he has called on him again, lemme see if he will answer him smiley

laffing at 'image' grin grin grin grin

omenka stop dragging his name to the mud, face your battle alone.

-lordave cool

we are quoting what he said in 2015 he is making threath
if he like be the minister of information he can only threaten nairaland mods not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by omenka(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
incomintop:
i thinks omenka should be ban for insighting biafra

omekas comment

when you add organisation likes ipob and massob as terrorist organisation you are insighting to carry arms too

source: https://www.nairaland.com/2791022/oeas-petitions-european-union-biafra
You have such poor diction. Too bad. Can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Get off my mentions jor.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
For what exactly
For reposting what you posted...huh.
Honestly if any mod ban that monicker then we'll know obviously that something is wrong.
that dude is a kid undecided
might have a big body, but he is lil in ****n lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

you must be new on nairaland
please at least bring proof

Show us where people hail Fulani herdsmen who kill and encourage them to kill more the way some flat heads are encouraging NDA to keep blowing up pipeline because they think its affecting buhari.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Retributionn: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
EdCure:

Who would've thought I will ever give your post a like?

Truth be told, Buhari is the chief secessionist. He has spent his first year solely to empower his brothers with the resources from the south which he loves to hate and alienate.
His complacency, nepotism and ultra-bigotry brought us to this level.

When I told you a few months ago that you an anti Buhari IPOB youth, you started raining incoherent invectives on me

Just a few months after, you are now declaring your true position

If you are hungry, go and look for paid employment or work harder in your current role

Buhari is a president not a magician , he is not responsible for your feeding

Stop taking out your frustrations on Buhari. He is going to be your president for another 7 years- at least

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by repogirl(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
Introduction to suspensions due to suppression as a result of oppression.

They can suppress and suppress but one day it will still blow open. Taking palliatives for a terminal disease has never helped anyone.

Instead of dealing maturely with issues on ground, they think disciplinary measures is what will make the issues disappear. Make we see.

Cut one head and seven others will grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
You have such poor diction. Too bad. Can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Get off my mentions jor.
who the h are you?
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
Lordave:
Leave that sissy. He thinks his rants and bleating can stop anything other than him running away from this forum, deactivating his marked and cursed account to create a new one.

Cry baby OP, spineless among all mentally impaired boys in Africa.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nobody takes him serious grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ages2020: 3:55pm On May 28, 2016
incomintop:

you have said it all
if ojukwu can mobilise millions to fight civil war when we have only NTA that is controlled by goverment
banning people on nairaland is a pure waste of time

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
For what exactly
For reposting what you posted...huh.
Honestly if any mod ban that monicker then we'll know obviously that something is wrong.

Abeg help me tell am i even posted a nairaland link on how omenka insults the ijaws last election
he is talking of his image

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:

Get off my mentions jor.

grin grin

Chai

This is an indisputable characteristic of IPOB youths

These group of semi literate imbeciles are best ignored

Apart from illiteracy, most of them suffer from genetical post Biafra war Traumatic mental imbalance

Most of these IPOB posters are mad people waiting for a professional diagnosis

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:

Get off my mentions jor.

you are asking of what you are victim of why will write a post like this when you have insight and insult the ijaws, they are quoting you now you asking of mod to ban people
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
Ebukaobi:

grin grin

Chai

Apart from illiteracy, most of them suffer from genetical post Biafra war Traumatic mental imbalance

bro take it easy its not fight we are just posting omenka previous post and giving reasns why he should also be banned
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by JaredNomak: 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
So Mynd44 finally banned Lordave because of Omenka grin cheesy

How did Seun end up with this kind people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by fx45(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
modath:
The government never runs out of money , arms, personnel or time to wage a war....
Modaft! Buhari's evil regime is already running out of money. If the NDA sustains the intensity of these current attacks, the Zoo will definitely collapse before August.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by JaredNomak: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
Na now the torment start.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
Omenka is an exemplary poster on NL

He is not perfect but comparing him with mentally disturbed IPOB youths is an aberration

incomintop:

bro take it easy its not fight we are just posting omenka previous post and giving reasns why he should also be banned

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44

This is Lorddave

He has broken rule 19

JaredNomak:
Na now the torment start.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Candyrain(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
@ Mynd.44. I take very strong exception to this attempt to malign my image and recommend that the full weight of Rule 2 be brought upon this poster. Even on what he quoted, what I said bears no similarity whatsoever to what he's alleged I said.

Thanks.

Cry baby

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
JaredNomak:

Please stop crying

Accept your ban like a man and stop weeping like your life depends on A Yoruba owned NL

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by SirVintageCock: 4:09pm On May 28, 2016
JaredNomak:

Seriously.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by JaredNomak: 4:09pm On May 28, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Mynd44

This is Lorddave

He has broken rule 19

I hope you have an evidence to back up your claim
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
Absolutely

I have 10 of your monikers

Mr Russia

JaredNomak:
I hope you have an evidence to back up your claim

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by SirVintageCock: 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Mynd44

This is Lorddave

He has broken rule 19

Yeah, says the e guy that always appear at page four of every thread insulting and spewing thrash on anybody with contrary opinion.
You are the guy with loads of alternate monickers, you whip one out after taking beating with another.

Keep on calling the lords of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by JaredNomak: 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
Ebukaobi:

grin grin

Chai

Can you all see it?

Seun can you see this user mocking Igbos with Biafra war?

And you guys expect me to maintain decorum while this user makes insulting comments on my ethnic group?
Mynd44 you banned Lordave for no just reason, let me wait and see what happen to this user.

This post is not a report it's an exposure of crass hypocrisy, Mynd44 why are you hidding it? Are you guilty of crass hypocrisy or is it insulting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
Another heap of incoherent gibberish from a starvation induced mentally unstable IPOB youth

SirVintageCock:
Yeah, says the e guy that always appear at page four of every thread insulting and spewing thrash on anybody with contrary opinion.
You are the guy with loads of alternate monickers, you whip one out after taking beating with another.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by JaredNomak: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
SirVintageCock:

Leave am, he thinks he knows better.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ebukaobi: 4:17pm On May 28, 2016
Lorddave

I'm sure you at least completed basic primary education

When did IPOB become synonymous to IGBO ?

Smh

JaredNomak:
Can you all see it?

Seun can you see this user mocking Igbos with Biafra war?

And you guys expect me to maintain decorum while this user makes insulting comments on my ethnic group?
Mynd44 you banned Lordave for no just reason, let me wait and see what happen to this user.

This post is not a report it's an exposure of crass hypocrisy, Mynd44 why are you hidding it? Are you guilty of crass hypocrisy or is it insulting?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by fx45(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2016
modath:
P.S... Leave that story about better sites, Na lie am not saying this to big up Seun 's head but there is nothing better than Nairaland in Nigeria!!! #Period
This must be about the only issue we'll agree on. I've been on this forum since 2006 and I'm still here. The reason why Nairaland is what it is today is because of the divergent opinions. You and your gang of whining puppies MUST NOT bully Seun into destroying this legacy.

We all migrated en masse to Biafra-land.Com at the heat of the infamous Rule 9. The only reason that site couldn't overthrow Nairaland was because there was no divergent opinions. It was a one-way traffic situation and never stimulated heated debates and discourse.

Omenka and Co, be warned and advised accordingly. Nairaland is not your father's property. You cannot dictate what happens here, who says what and who shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 4:18pm On May 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is this what your professors taught you in School?

You know what, everything Seun told me to allow as right to free expression is what you are contradicting so far on this thread. I have correspondents to support the claims.

What exactly has changed? Who is after Seun's business should he dance contrary to his tune.

If my memory serves me right, I warned all who cared to listen that Buhari and his regime will come heavily on Nairalanders freedom of expression should he win and the prophesy is fulfilled before us all.

Ngwakwe

Thank God you finally admit this your alternate handle. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Hatred Is Obvious - Pics / President Buhari To Leave For France Tomorrow For One Planet Summit / Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.