Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady (3962 Views)

My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....don't tell me what u saw was all fallen heroes popping out grin tongue
yes it was as common as groundnut
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
why naw honesty is a good trait and a sense of humour too, get down on it i dont mean it in a Hot way pls am begging uuuuu
dauntless15:
please? with teary cow eyes
*.No,I don't think we'd make good friends
....you like posting videos on the web of topless ladies fighting
Not really someone i want ta be cool with.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Miggs(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°man I am African American
'swag' was birthed an lives by my people

But still I profess....we ladies do it best!
"A peoples supposed "strengths" always ends up being their greatest undoing"-Miggs
Quote me anywhere
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*.No,I don't think we'd make good friends
....you like posting videos on the web of topless ladies fighting
Not really someone i want ta be cool with.
didn't say i like posting such videos and no one said they were topless its just that the fight was very serious thier melons popped out. am not who you think I am whatever happened to judging a book by its cover
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
didn't say i like posting such videos and no one said they were topless its just that the fight was very serious thier melons popped out. am not who you think I am whatever happened to judging a book by its cover
*it doesn't matter,you'd still post if you could have
But I'm done talking about this,I dont want ta play the role of lecturer.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*it doesn't matter,you still gonna post if you could.
But I'm done talking about this,I dont want ta play the role of lecturer.
am sorry I'll change
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
am sorry I'll change
*OK,that's good
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
Miggs:

"A peoples supposed "strengths" always ends up being their greatest undoing"-Miggs
Quote me anywhere
*°I Wouldn't term that a 'strength',it's a portion of our culture
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*OK,that's good
so we cool?
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Miggs(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I Wouldn't term that a 'strength' but our culture
The term "strength" was in quotation marks
Are you blind?Do you need glasses or you
don't know what " " means?
First,you tried to portray black americans
"swags" as a good thing from the original post.
Then,you went ahead to post something worse
calling "swags" which is best referred to as tomfoolery, a "culture"
You seem to be unaware black americans
"swags" is one of the greatest flaws of your
community.
Valerie,don't get me in a foul mood this evening
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
so we cool?
*I guess so
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2016
wink
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2016
Miggs:

The term "strength" was in quotation marks
Are you blind?Do you need glasses or you
don't know what " " means?
First,you tried to portray black americans
"swags" as a good thing from the original post.
Then,you went ahead to post something worse
calling "swags" which is best referred to as tomfoolery, a "culture"
You seem to be unaware black americans
"swags" is one of the greatest flaws of your
community.
Valerie,don't get me in a foul mood this evening
*If yer in a foul mood you got yerself there

I won't argue with you on the matter of swag being a portion of my peoples culture
The fact is plain.

Answer me this though
....How do you know my name
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I guess so
tnx i think this will go a long way
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,now
[email] Deleted it. [/email]
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by chiwetel(f): 8:54pm On May 28, 2016
I love the thrills being chased brings... its just so exciting smiley

it has taught me to be firm and assertive too,in many worlds to come I would still love to be female

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Deleted it. [/email]
*Thank you
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On May 29, 2016
dauntless15:
tnx i think this will go a long way
wink smiley
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Miggs(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=red]*If yer in a foul mood you got yerself there

I won't argue with you on the matter of swag being a portion of my peoples culture
The fact is plain.

Answer me this though
....How do you know my name
I was able to know your name via tracing your ........ with a software.

Your name reminds me of a song I like
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Miggs:

I was able to know your name via tracing your ........ with a software.

Your name reminds me of a song I like
•Yer not being serious.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Miggs(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Yer not being serious.
You mean I am joking?
About the song?or locating your name?
Anyway,some of the songs' lyrics are;
"Some people carry mumu hairstyle but they think sai the hairstyle fine o"
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Miggs:

You mean I am joking?
About the song?or locating your name?
Anyway,some of the songs' lyrics are;
"Some people carry mumu hairstyle but they think sai the hairstyle fine o"
•You've seen my pic now

Afro hair is not "mumu". It's beautiful.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Miggs(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You've seen my pic now

Afro hair is not "mumu". It's beautiful.
I wasn't aware you were this humourless.

It seems your association with nigerian ladies has turned you into a "snotty c**t" too yes?No problem.

In your own words "Bye"
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Miggs:

I wasn't aware you were this humourless.

It seems your association with nigerian ladies has turned you into a "snotty c**t" too yes?No problem.

In your own words "Bye"
•bye
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by ihimiray(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•bye
can we have a chat my lady
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihimiray:
can we have a chat my lady
I've read yer last message
......•And I still don't care.
Goodnight to you and goodbye wink
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by ihimiray(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've read yer last message
......•And I still don't care.
Goodnight to you and goodbye wink
... Dat not fair
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Birthing new unique beings! Honestly,i am so in love wif God's given free gift of reproduction to ladies...Really cherish babies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What?! Man Caught Having Life Sex With A Donkey (photos) / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? / Ladies, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Man That's A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.