Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (617277 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by MimieJay(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kudos to the OP of this thread.

When it comes to choose the best and protect your skin from bad beauty products online, you have to be careful. There are several beauty products available in the market today. If anyone wants to try a new product, they are mostly confused about the results they might get.

Reviews of beauty and Skincare products can be helpful in making people decide whether to buy that product or not.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Soriame: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pls guys am at a loose end on what lotion product to buy ...my friends suggested pure skin and some Irish gold fade milk......later someone said jergens lotion but another friend said jergens is bad makes her sweat alot... am curious because when I checked out the jergens lotion i loved their products variety but i dnt knw which one to buy it confuses me right nw am a very light chocolate skinned lady but dats cause I hvnt used cream in almost 3 years, my face is darker than my body and I also have serious dark underarm and thigh I need to restore my colour to light skinned but not too much.... is jergens product okay And if yes which one should I go with the natural daily moisturizer? Or ultra healing? Or skin smoothing? Or jergens carrot?
Pls which one am confused
And what do u suggest for my dark underarm and thigh
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by hottadiva(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please has anyone used Avila natural skin products? And can i please get a recommendation on an oil to help grow my baby's hair
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by bereavedheart: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
hottadiva:
Please has anyone used Avila natural skin products? And can i please get a recommendation on an oil to help grow my baby's hair

Yes,have been using Avila for 2 years now.I recommend their products but you have to be very patient for you to see the effect.They have a range of skin and hair care products for babies.
You can also check out Maya Organics
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by hottadiva(f): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
bereavedheart:

Yes,have been using Avila for 2 years now.I recommend their products but you have to be very patient for you to see the effect.They have a range of skin and hair care products for babies.
You can also check out Maya Organics

Thanks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by HassieMalcomson(f): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
I am using Janssen masks and ampoules and honestly, these products suited my skin a lot. Actually, my skin has some ance scars and open pores but after the first application of Janssen mask, I am noticing much improvement. Similarly, I also found mask sheets a good way to hydrate your skin.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by favourcute11: 6:58pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening everyone,please who has used veetgold sunblock before ?please I want to know if am good to go with it because the sun is very hot this period
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Newmon: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Greenfriend:

I am fine. GOD is great. Shoot me a Whatsapp message

You sent me NL dm.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Greenfriend: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Newmon:

You sent me NL dm.
Yes I did.
Kindly respond via email or drop your number on a dead thread.
For the Lagos scouting

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.