Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

for married people only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / for married people only (3311 Views)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: for married people only by misspricy(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2016
Hope he won't turn to a gold digger later on. undecided
Re: for married people only by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2016
No now child. The problem ain't your man here. The problem is you. U r the one who is going to feel as if he is sponging off yo finances, u r de one whose gona feel angry becoz u wil b feeling like yo money is being overused, den u gona b frustrated and start shouting @ hi and u gona cheat on him wit a rich dude, and u gona stop respecting him. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: for married people only by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
no big deal dear, the most important thing is d true love btw you both and in as much as u are willing to double ur level of respect for him as your husband and for his relatives too by not making it obvious you earn better , and also don't in any way try to take up his responsibilities so he wouldn't think he is irrelevant . i have a similar situation and my marriage would be 5years by September and God has been awesome. its all in your hands if you want it to work. good luck. cool

1 Like

Re: for married people only by NemzySeries(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2016
all dos pple asking u to leave d guy are dey ready to find a replacement for him?.....i kw sum1 who's salary difference wuz abt 1m (d man 200k & d woman 1.2m) d guy wuz abt witdrawing but d pastor interceded & counselled dem & 2day D're gud......respect ur man & always pray 4 him.....learn to avoid money related misunderstanding & always reassure him of ur luv
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:39pm On May 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if thats how little you think of him, then you have no business marrying this man (whether richer or poorer than him)

Haba! We are humans na,wat I mean is that won't he start feeling less of a man when I have to be the one picking all the bills.
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:41pm On May 28, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
no big deal dear, the most important thing is d true love btw you both and in as much as u are willing to double ur level of respect for him as your husband and for his relatives too by not making it obvious you earn better , and also don't in any way try to take up his responsibilities so he wouldn't think he is irrelevant . i have a similar situation and my marriage would be 5years by September and God has been awesome. its all in your hands if you want it to work. good luck. cool

Wow! Thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
No now child. The problem ain't your man here. The problem is you. U r the one who is going to feel as if he is sponging off yo finances, u r de one whose gona feel angry becoz u wil b feeling like yo money is being overused, den u gona b frustrated and start shouting @ hi and u gona cheat on him wit a rich dude, and u gona stop respecting him. Mark my words

I will never do a thing like that,am only scared he will feel am cheating on him.
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
NemzySeries:
all dos pple asking u to leave d guy are dey ready to find a replacement for him?.....i kw sum1 who's salary difference wuz abt 1m (d man 200k & d woman 1.2m) d guy wuz abt witdrawing but d pastor interceded & counselled dem & 2day D're gud......respect ur man & always pray 4 him.....learn to avoid money related misunderstanding & always reassure him of ur luv

Thanks for the comment
Re: for married people only by NemzySeries(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

Thanks for the comment
U're always Welkom......reassure ur man da hiz ur king & dunt 4get to send me an invite......I'm less dan 27 & an applicant...studied "Intelligence and Security studies " incase U've got a slot 4me.....enjoy ur man
Re: for married people only by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:00am On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

I will never do a thing like that,am only scared he will feel am cheating on him.

hehehe money always changes woman. U gona even want to control him, n u gona get angry if he just sits down n watches tv.hehehe give it time, den u wil see wat m al abt
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 6:26am On May 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

U're always Welkom......reassure ur man da hiz ur king & dunt 4get to send me an invite......I'm less dan 27 & an applicant...studied "Intelligence and Security studies " incase U've got a slot 4me.....enjoy ur man

Okay
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 6:27am On May 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehe money always changes woman. U gona even want to control him, n u gona get angry if he just sits down n watches tv.hehehe give it time, den u wil see wat m al abt

Not all women oo
Re: for married people only by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:32am On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

Not all women oo
lets hop u r right,
Re: for married people only by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:32am On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

Not all women oo
lets hop u r right,
Re: for married people only by Nobody: 8:09am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Not again.....I've never heard of any man who has a problem with his spouse earning more than him. All we here is that its somehow emasculating, and the only people who ever say this is.....Yep.....You guessed it, --" WOMEN!! undecided.

Its like the idea of men having issues with this, is an idea which they've made up in their heads because they actually like the thought that it somehow hurts a man's ego. But the truth is it really doesn't.

If it hurt our egos, we wouldn't walk ourselves into a relationship with a higher earning girl.....Its called logic, and it is very black and white.

you'd be surprised it does hurt some men's ego, not all tho.

there are some men who can't just stand a woman making it in life than them , I have heard of several men say it.....a guy once said if his wife is getting promotions at work he would go to her office to destroy her reputation , so if I earn more money than my man before marriage I'll be concerned , this is Nigeria bro

one of the reasons why am working hard to settle down with my present bf cos he's free minded.

1 Like

Re: for married people only by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

see money changes humans shikena, especially men . a man that was faithful when he was poor would change when he becomes rich, that is the bitter truth..... I have heard of several cases , men helped by their wives and they turn their backs on them and their children.

its not only women that do that .

1 Like

Re: for married people only by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:26am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

see money changes humans shikena, especially men . a man that was faithful when he was poor would change when he becomes rich, that is the bitter truth..... I have heard of several cases , men helped by their wives and they turn their backs on them and their children.

bt thru it all dey stil take care of deir wives n dnt mind if dey spend deir cash. Weras woman wud mind a million times, if he has to always spend her cash
Re: for married people only by pedrilo: 8:27am On May 29, 2016
Pls stay away frm dat marriage.

It's obvious d "money" issue is already givin u a cause for concern and it will remain so and even escalate if u go ahead wit d marriage.

The only option is to switch income and dat depends on u. Wat I mean is for u to hand ur salary to him at d end of every month and vice versa until he is able to increase his finances.

If u love him, u will protect his ego. But I doubt our ladies of today can do dis.
Re: for married people only by pedrilo: 8:32am On May 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

heheheh see dis criminal opportunist! So if she get slot, she go leave her man and call u ba? Keep dreaming to rep where u did nt sow
Re: for married people only by lawnreigh(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:
My fiance and I have been dating for like 2 years now. We are planning our wedding but the problem is that I earn 3 times what my man earns(I just got the job 3 months ago). Its not his fault because he has all it takes to get my kind of job(good result,intelligence,smartness) but unfortunately,he hasn't found one yet. I love him and he loves me too. We are friends and compatible. He is happy I earn well but friends and family said I should hold on with the wedding that men have ego issues that I should look for someone that earns more than me to avoid issues in the marriage that this kind of marriages hardly work. How true is this? Please married people, I need ur advice,can it work despite that the woman earns more than the man?
I will advise you to go ahead with the marriage if you truly wish to marry him, life take different turns and don't see only the present, ignore the advise of those giving you contrary advise because its one of the reasons why marriages fails nowadays. Imagine ladies leaving a guy to go marry big boys in the private sector and after few years the guys loose the job and then the other guy gets a career job in public sector with his future secured. At the end of the day waywardness & other vices comes in which will finally leads to divorce of the private sector guys. The moral of all this is just that life can take different turns but if you know you truly love the guy and you are cool with marrying him. Go ahead with the marriage and I pray God bless you union in advance
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 11:58am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

Yes,it's common with men
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
Pls stay away frm dat marriage.

It's obvious d "money" issue is already givin u a cause for concern and it will remain so and even escalate if u go ahead wit d marriage.

The only option is to switch income and dat depends on u. Wat I mean is for u to hand ur salary to him at d end of every month and vice versa until he is able to increase his finances.

If u love him, u will protect his ego. But I doubt our ladies of today can do dis.

Its not giving me any issue,my problem is his ego. Men want to always be incharge.
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
lawnreigh:
I will advise you to go ahead with the marriage if you truly wish to marry him, life take different turns and don't see only the present, ignore the advise of those giving you contrary advise because its one of the reasons why marriages fails nowadays. Imagine ladies leaving a guy to go marry big boys in the private sector and after few years the guys loose the job and then the other guy gets a career job in public sector with his future secured. At the end of the day waywardness & other vices comes in which will finally leads to divorce of the private sector guys. The moral of all this is just that life can take different turns but if you know you truly love the guy and you are cool with marrying him. Go ahead with the marriage and I pray God bless you union in advance

That's just it,no one knows tomoro. Things do change.
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
heheheh see dis criminal opportunist! So if she get slot, she go leave her man and call u ba? Keep dreaming to rep where u did nt sow

Lol,abeg free the poor guy abeg
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

you'd be surprised it does hurt some men's ego, not all tho.

there are some men who can't just stand a woman making it in life than them , I have heard of several men say it.....a guy once said if his wife is getting promotions at work he would go to her office to destroy her reputation , so if I earn more money than my man before marriage I'll be concerned , this is Nigeria bro

one of the reasons why am working hard to settle down with my present bf cos he's free minded.

My fiance is free minded too
Re: for married people only by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

Yes,it's common with men

yea very very, but since you said he's free minded you have absolutely nothing to worry about.... other factors that could change him his is friends, but if he has good friends and he's a good man then there's nothing to worry about
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 2:51pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

yea very very, but since you said he's free minded you have absolutely nothing to worry about.... other factors that could change him his is friends, but if he has good friends and he's a good man then there's nothing to worry about

Okay,that's true
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

My man doesn't seem to have any problem,but won't he start feeling funny later on?
you better don rush into the marriage. give it time to really see how he handles it in long term. are you willing to not complain about cooking and cleaning even though you earn more. are you willing to help him through his hour of need. does he like money. does he have pipe dreams. is he hard working. how does he behave around his friends and female family members (is he an alpha or beta). learn to read the signs o cos it's till death do you part.
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
you better don rush into the marriage. give it time to really see how he handles it in long term. are you willing to not complain about cooking and cleaning even though you earn more. are you willing to help him through his hour of need. does he like money. does he have pipe dreams. is he hard working. how does he behave around his friends and female family members (is he an alpha or beta). learn to read the signs o cos it's till death do you part.

Ya that's true
Re: for married people only by EDhims(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
My dear no disadvantage I d earning. D only disadvantage is d background (family, academic etc) u two coming from. It should be of same background to a large extent. But not earning
Re: for married people only by olac21(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
lovesmile16:

Its not giving me any issue,my problem is his ego. Men want to always be incharge.

Yap dnt you want him to be in charge before?
Re: for married people only by NemzySeries(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
even common sense on a sunday like dis u dunt av.....did she say her man wuz jobless? did I say she shdnt help her man if she had d chance to? mr man u shd b more reasonable @ dis time of ur life....I'm asking 4 assistance not money or food u hear....(poverty/slavery mentality @ work) even d bible said seek & ye shall find so were is d "criminal opportunistic ideology" coming frm? or u jst felt like wondering aimlessly online 2day?......av sense IJN (& d whole hauz wud say.......AMENNNNN)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / Man Questions Parents After Catching His Neighbors’ Children Romancing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.