Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? (8339 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Have You Ever Walked Into A Girl/guy with An Unzipped Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
that was then, but nw

ayam a changed somebory smiley grin
Keep telling yourself that grin grin
Once igboro, always igboro
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by cooljoe(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2016
Michizzy:
Nope. But will love to
hope som1 else doesn't walk in on u havn sex
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by aragonchuks(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2016
Walked in on my uncle having sex... Got the beating of my life for that...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 29, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by OneManLegion(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2016
Much to my annoyance, Never done that though. gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by miniziter(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2016
Where in Niger state are you serving?[quote author=7Randall post=46062433]Yea. Few months ago during NYSC. Wanted to see my fellow corper( a guy), called him he wouldn't pick up his phone. So I went to his house and due to Niger state heat, he left his door open with curtains closed. I just open curtain see blue film.left immediately
Where in Niger state are you serving?
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by 7Randall: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
miniziter:
Where in Niger state are you serving?
Paikoro LGA
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by lapazi(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2016
i can never unsee that horrible scene.....

back in my university days, i was in 100 then, there was this chick in her final year in my department she asked me to come pickup study materials for myself, i obliged because i knew her wayy back from my sec school days.
'
when i got to her room (off campus) i met the door open but the curtain was down...i knocked and she answered that i should come in, as i entered to my wildest surprise i saw her being pinned down by this heavy hairy guy in what turned out to be the weirdest sex position i have ever seen.
The idiot niggaa pulled out from her punnany turned and swung his hughed diick at me without any shame.

I just stood there helplessly with my mouth open....100 level and a heavy virgin at that...she just said check outside its inside a ghana-must-go.

Funny enough i saw her pre wedding photos on facebook only yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ramdris(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Guy all these ur pics dey make sense die How I go fit get dem na?
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by miniziter(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
Am also a Minna corper. Batch B 2015.
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Pheals(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
The man of God has not experienced such cheesy
who be man of God? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Destined2win: 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Back then in the university... I went visiting a female coursemate of mine..

I walked into the room and met one of the most surprising scenes I have ever seen grin grin grin

I walked in and out like ::::

ramdris:

Guy all these ur pics dey make sense die How I go fit get dem na?
Smellymouth:

Thanks dearie, I appreciate you..
Now you wanna make me cry cry cry

Guy I enjoy these your animations....keep em coming

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2016
I dont see such things
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:
How many times dem go ask this question ?

i wonder ooo...i think say layla129 created a similar thread?
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Qualer: 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Not when Nigerians key- Lock doors, bolt, pad-lock, Chain-lock and Close windows whilst Having sex!

...As though they're tryna prevent God from Seeing 'em grinding.

In Other words? No....sad

i've seen that RBA in grinding action once or twice! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Qualer: 2:33pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Back then in the university... I went visiting a female coursemate of mine..

I walked into the room and met one of the most surprising scenes I have ever seen grin grin grin

I walked in and out like ::::

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
Qualer:

i've seen that RBA in grinding action once or twice! cheesy
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Qualer: 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
that was then, but nw

ayam a changed somebory smiley grin

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Qualer: 3:13pm On May 29, 2016

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
Pheals:
who be man of God? shocked
Emi noni now cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Ranchhoddas: 3:46pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

But i hope 2 1day grin cheesy
Kikikikikki
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
You're bound to see lot of b.s in the boarding school, just hope it doesn't get to be your seniors.... They'll punish you like you just stole their fish...

It just seemed to always fall in my part b'cos of my introverted lifestyle, Teacher-Student, Student-Student ( and i attended an All Boys school so you know what i mean) .......

Was really shocked the first time in Js1, but as time went on, i got used to it so would just keep moving when i saw them.. Acting as if nothing was happening.

Clamped down on them the moment i was made a prefect angry ...
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ucnwafor(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
Just diz two days ago nw, I had cum back from work nd so tired to enter my room nd freshen up, climbed the stirs cos I stay with a male friend of mine in the 1room apartment, nd they did nt lock the door, and met the most embarrassing moment which am finding it too difficult to erase from mind ryt now

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Sayelabola(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
cruzita:
grin I know that day is near!!!!!

Don't go and commit voyeurism like I did decades ago and I got a knock on the head.
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Hopez456(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
7Randall:
Yea. Few months ago during NYSC. Wanted to see my fellow corper( a guy), called him he wouldn't pick up his phone. So I went to his house and due to Niger state heat, he left his door open with curtains closed. I just open curtain see blue film.left immediately
Same thing happened to me, it was my rummy den, the guy left the door ajar and I entered not knowing He was making a movie with a yanrinya, I left immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by layla129(f): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
walcut:

i wonder ooo...i think say layla129 created a similar thread?
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / -- / Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.