Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... (588 Views)

Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by swemzkid(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2016
Mehn am i a state of delima as am talking to you now...when a friend of mine was still in the world mehn he was searching for kitten like mad but he hard got even an ugly to manage. but two weeks a ago he gave his life to god and free kitten has been knocking his door on daily basis what do we call this kind thing.....
Re: Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by Hazardd(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2016
Menh, this one na temptation lol
Re: Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:45am On May 29, 2016
Op, i think i would call this "Temptation" a Test from God. Pls advice ur frd nt to fall 4 it.

Op, oya go church, 2day na last sunday of the month angry
Re: Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2016
the way and the road to heaven is very narrow. op welcome to the narrow road and i hope the holy spirit help you only if you allow him, the journey of a thousand miles begins from a step so op this is just the first step and i pray you are wise enough to understand that the devil is after your destiny and this is just another of his many tricks.
Re: Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by firstking01(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
the way and the road to heaven is very narrow. op welcome to the narrow road and i hope the holy spirit help you only if you allow him, the journey of a thousand miles begins from a step so op this is just the first step and i pray you are wise enough to understand that the devil is after your destiny and this is just another of his many tricks.
Choi, we have preachers like this on romance sectiongrin...preach on bro i dey follow you for back like man servant wey dey follow catholic priest for backgrin
Re: Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2016
firstking01:
Choi, we have preachers like this on romance sectiongrin...preach on bro i dey follow you for back like man servant wey dey follow catholic priest for backgrin
lol

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs It’s Time To Call It Quits With Your Boyfriend / R / See What A Magistrate Did To Commercial S3x Worker Who Tried To Seduce Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.