Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. (4074 Views)

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
[b]A truthful opinion.
As a female romancelander, if you follow more than five male romancelanders, then you are not a wife material, you are a potential cheat and not fit to be call a wife.
What are you following 10 to 20 male nairalanders for?
Oh they sent you a follow back request and you without looking back hit the follow back button.
Thats how you follow mrA today, mrB tommorow, mrC day after tommorow.
A day will come, you will exchange pms with mr A to Z in a couple of months, yet you want a guy and a potential husband to take you serious.
All your followers and the guys you follow are your friends on whatsap.
Tell me what you need those guys on whatsap for?
Is your boyfriend not enough?
you exchange whatsap chats with a guy at 11pm at night like what tha fork?
whose guy will take you serious?
A lady should be disciplined, respect herself, learn how to bounce pms and bounce follows,
That way, you present yourself as well behave, someone that has control.
As a guy, dnt take any nairaland lady serious if she follows more than five guys.
Even dominique and rocktation dnt follow much guys.
Even Beyonce, shakira dnt even follow more than 5 guys on social media.
Ladies learn to make guys respect you, by bouncing their friend request.[/b]

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
What!!? grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
I've seen and read some very wack crappy articles on Nairaland. But this - this here takes the cake. Oh lawd.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
I've seen and read some very wack crappy articles on Nairaland. But this - this here takes the cake. Oh lawd.

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
You the dude with the fish dp again , how far na?

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
bros dm dn dash u?

Anti spam bot wan rape me sha... grin

But God pass am..
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What!!? grin
You are save.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
what a man sees while sitteth, a child cant see, even if he climb an iroko tree.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
ALAGA1:

But God pass am..
Lol na xo, no wonder you scarce.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You the dude with the fish dp again , how far na?

I'm good. Hope you're too.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by charijee(f): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
ALAGA1:

But God pass am..
Take heart tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ALAGA1:

But God pass am..

Oniovo?
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:
Lol.
missbouqui is safe.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oniovo?

Saaah??

How fa boss? grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=15pt] Nairalanders got no chill at all [/size]

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
missbouqui is safe.

Oshare nawa to you ooh grin.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
ALAGA1:

Saaah??

How fa boss? grin

I dey jaare. I just dey confirm say na u, make e no be say dem clone u na cheesy

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oshare nawa to you ooh grin.
[Lol hehehehehe bro i greet u.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Take heart tongue
cry cry

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Twaci(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
crysad *sighs*
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ElsonMorali: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
So are you saying it's OK if the girl cheats with 5guys on her boyfriend than with 10guys or what?

And we're assuming all the girls actually have boyfriends right?

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

I dey jaare. I just dey confirm say na u, make e no be say dem clone u na cheesy

Brotherly, na me o..
U dey see saintfellow? He wan spoil market for some dudes..
The thunder when go fire him yansh still dey serve for NYSC.. cheesy grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
You follow, you are not wife material, you don't follow u are an arrogant snub.

How person one please una?

So following more than 5 guys on NL equals having an or.gy with them?

Mods should be deleting some ozuo posts jor.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
stupidity at its peak..

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
[Lol hehehehehe bro i greet u.

I greet you pass my bruh.

ALAGA1:

Brotherly, na me o..
U dey see saintfellow? He wan spoil market for some dudes..
The thunder when go fire him yansh still dey serve for NYSC.. cheesy grin

You no see say I just lol for the matter grin. Hin wan pour sansan for we garri ni

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
crysad *sighs*
you are safe.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Twaci:
[size=15pt] OP come oo, she's following more than 100, what will you say about this? [/size]

20 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret [photos] / Attention All Dark Nairaland Girls!! / Why Are Relationships No Longer As Romantic As Before?