Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? (7985 Views)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / When Being Single Is Depressing But You Are Not In Love With Anybody / Being Single Is Not A Curse!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tashaamania:
You? You of all people, you acted like a goddamn kid. I wasn't expecting anything close to that from you. You are not any different from the others, you are even worse. Pls go away!

Na wa o.

It's all good
Re: At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? by Izic00(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Coolguy89:
Am Boy of 27 years and a final year student for that matter but still single,all i have and believe is being friends with girls,most of my friends used to say am afraid of girls but actually am not,pls is this normal for a guy at my age to be single up to now?

Bro it's very normal, am 27 and am single well thatz cuz am still waitin on that girl, I have a lot of FWB, I mean a lot I even do 3smes n all so dnt think there's smethin wrong wif u ur fyn

1 Like

Re: At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? by testedtechs: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
jashar:
35 year old single ladies should now be admitted into Yaba Left shey?....

What's 'un-normal' about being single? undecided

why e dey pain you....are you 35 nd unmarried...i fit epp your condi
Re: At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? by jashar(f): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
testedtechs:

why e dey pain you....are you 35 nd unmarried...i fit epp your condi

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? / .... / Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.