Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. (5430 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Nope... Look at the title of the post again.. It's the artist, not song title
grin juhan I would hav gotten d answer immediately na... I was thinking the op wrote title of song
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
Katier00:
correct dear . well done
thanks
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin juhan I would hav gotten d answer immediately na... I was thinking the op wrote title of song
Hehe... But I answered the question correctly.. grin grin... Sorry try the next one.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
Can I have a dance/ Rozie
You better watch you know/ Rosie aha..
Dem wan laugh afa me/ Rosie
So can I have a dance/ Rosie

Where dem 1980's kids at? cool cool
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Hehe... But I answered the question correctly.. grin grin... Sorry try the next one.
so wat are u expecting? A kiss from her? grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
haha
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
so wat are u expecting? A kiss from her? grin
Lolzz.. At least that can help me sleep well for starters... grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
haha
its not fair. He cheated.. oya lets do another one, I swear I will get it dis time. If I don't get it, dnt talk to me again cheesy
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Lolzz.. At least that can help me sleep well for starters... grin grin
if I catch u eh... cheesy see ur big head..
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by iykekelvins(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2016
Crash in
Hit A Wall
Right Now, I need A Miracle
Hurry UP Now, I need A Miracle
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
if I catch u eh... cheesy see ur big head..

Lwkmd grin grin grin
My head no big like you dey talk am o... And you no go catch me sef.. Lolz
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by saintdennis(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
Change the topic... dem boy they are try to change the topic.

But they can't change the topic, dem boy they can't stop... so I say!
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
Crash in

Hit A Wall

Right Now, I need A Miracle

Hurry UP Now, I need A Miracle
the chainsmokers, dnt let me down
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
its not fair. He cheated.. oya lets do another one, I swear I will get it dis time. If I don't get it, dnt talk to me again cheesy
lol okay

Yo, people will love you and support you when its beneficial.
I'mma forgive,
I wont forget
but i'mma dead the issue
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ShaqFu: 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:
Can I have a dance/ Rozie
You better watch you know/ Rosie aha..
Dem wan laugh afa me/ Rosie
So can I have a dance/ Rosie

Where dem 1980's kids at? cool cool
Blackky Rosie.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Lwkmd grin grin grin
My head no big like you dey talk am o... And you no go catch me sef.. Lolz
lmao.. thou shall not covet thy neighbor's....... wink
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 29, 2016
Ten grand, let me see you shake it like you got no bones in your body.
Twenty grand, know it's a sin, but b4 me you show me a little more skin it would fulfill my fantasy,
Thirty grand, to the higest bidder but Chris Rock said there is no s3x in the champagne room
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ShaqFu: 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
Katier00:
I wish you can hold me in your arms like a Spanish guitar and play me through the nite till dawn
Tony Braxton. Spanish Guitar.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
lol okay

Yo, people will love you and support you when its beneficial.
I'mma forgive,
I wont forget
but i'mma dead the issue
ha ha. So easy.. my loovely favorite artist Nicki minaj kiss
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by iykekelvins(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
the chainsmokers, dnt let me down
smiley
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
ha ha. So easy.. my loovely favorite artist Nicki minaj kiss
i knew you'll get it
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao.. thou shall not covet thy neighbor's....... wink
Ehen now you're talking.. Since you've said so, then carry on. But just make sure I'll be at least one of your flower boys grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Blackky Rosie.

Yessir! cool

I was gonna write the song by Junior & Pretty but I can barely remember it! gringrin

I loved that song!
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
i knew you'll get it
smiley ok leme think of one ta give u to find out
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
smiley ok leme think of one ta give u to find out
okay
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ShaqFu: 9:34pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:

Yessir! cool

I was gonna write the song by Junior & Pretty but I can barely remember it! gringrin

I loved that song!
Which song, Monica?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Which song, Monica?

I can't recall the exact title.

That one they were talking about a girl and they went to visit her but her pops took out a gun.. Her mum liked him.. The house help liked him..

Something like that grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ShaqFu: 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:

I can't recall the exact title.

That one they were talking about a girl and they went to visit her but her pops took out a gun.. Her mum liked him.. The house help liked him..

Something like that grin
Can't remember the title, but Monina was their hit song of all time.

Modified!.

I think the title is Bolanle.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by grad2012(f): 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
myguy01:
used to be valentines together all the time
thought it was true love
but you know women lie
its like i sent my love with a flower two times
called cuz i care but i aint get no reply
tryna see eye to eye but its like we both blind
f??k lets hit the club, i hardly sip but pour me some
cuz when its all set and done, i aint be the one she freaky always run to
i hate liars Bleep love im tired of trying
my heart beat but it beat quiet

who sang it
deuces by chris brown,I think tyga raped this part.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
okay
find a way to my heart
And I will always follow you
From wherever you are
I'll be waiting
I"l keep a place in heart
U'll see it shining through
So find a way to my heart
And i"ll follow you
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
find a way to my heart And I will always follow you From wherever you are I'll be waiting I"l keep a place in heart U'll see it shining through So find a way to my heart And i"ll follow you

phil collins cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
J'mapelle, kupe kupe kibambam grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting / My Experience With A Sex Addicted Russian On Instagram / Broke Girls Deserve This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.