Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. (5617 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
My name is bimbo, bimbo oyemi. grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
grad2012:
deuces by chris brown,I think tyga raped this part.

in iyanya's voice

applaudise eh eh for my baby ah

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Can't remember the title, but Monina was their hit song of all time.

Modified!.

I think the title is Bolanle.

Yes!

Bolanle, fine-fine baby/ bolanle! grin . Ishilove should know that song gringrin

I love that song like crazy. I grew up listening to Junior & Pretty, Daniel Wilson, Blacky, MC Hammer, Abba, J.B, Michael..

I also like that "Love me jeje, love me tender" cool

Even; "Wadada wadada we sing for everyone".. I think that guy was the first nigerian to shoot a music video in the snow, he was really loving it!

Good old days man.. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
My name is bimbo, bimbo oyemi. grin

oh my God, can you save my soul

im in love with my studies, my hod wanna get down in my kneels

the hod
coman see me immediately in my office grin

mehn i missed the days of good music
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
phil collins cheesy cheesy
grin for ur mynd. Abi.. will go bak to the 70s and give u one hard one nw... oya.

As I'm laying on your chest

I'll be out here thinkin' 'bout it, boy, it's just a guess

But something just keeps telling me I'm better than the rest
And I ain't tryna rush you, but goddamn, I'm a mess, mess, mess

And if it feels right, promise I don't mind
And if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by iykekelvins(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:

Yes!

Bolanle, fine-fine baby/ bolanle! grin . Ishilove should know that song gringrin

I love that song like crazy. I grew up listening to Junior & Pretty, Daniel Wilson, Blacky, MC Hammer, Abba, J.B, Michael..

Even; "Wadada wadada we sing for everyone".. I think that guy was the first nigerian to shoot a music video in the snow, he was really loving it!

Omo mhen, see title of songs
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
myguy01:

oh my God, can you save my soul

im in love with my studies, my hod wanna get down in my kneels

the hod
coman see me immediately in my office grin

mehn i missed the days of good music

lol abi. Dnt mind all these indomie generation
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ShaqFu: 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:

Yes!

Love Me Jeje was by Seyi Shodimu. Nice song.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin for ur mynd. Abi.. will go bak to the 70s and give u one hard one nw... oya.

As I'm laying on your chest

I'll be out here thinkin' 'bout it, boy, it's just a guess

But something just keeps telling me I'm better than the rest
And I ain't tryna rush you, but goddamn, I'm a mess, mess, mess

And if it feels right, promise I don't mind
And if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night
i dont know this one :-x cheesy
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
I'm not paralized but I seemed to be struck by you,I wanna make you move because you're standing still.if your body matches what your eyes can do,I'd probably move right through me on ma way to you.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
i dont know this one :-x cheesy
grin thank God u ddnt do expo..

Ok it's Ariana grande ft lil Wayne. Let me lov you
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin thank God u ddnt do expo..
Ok it's Ariana grande ft lil Wayne. Let me lov you
lol okay
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by babatunx(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2016
Billiondoe:
5 shots couldn't drop me, I took it a smile
Now I'm bout to set the records straight
With my AK I'm still the thug you love to hate cheesy

2pac...... Hit 'em up
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Love Me Jeje was by Seyi Shodimu. Nice song.

Very classic hit! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
Omo mhen, see title of songs

gringringrin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by yemoxyl(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
So u think u making waves and ama tsunami
Shawty looking thick and nice victoria kimani
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
yemoxyl:
So u think u making waves and ama tsunami Shawty looking thick and nice victoria kimani
YCEE Jagaban
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by AbuMikey(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2016
I play rough, that's Osagie's face.
Now, that's facts only.
I don dey change the Game.
Fuucck any PDP wen wan dey Change the Change gringringrin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by lekjons(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2016
"i said i love you but that was just a lie, i don't really have a heart.."

heard the song on radio, i've been trying to get it's title but i couldn't.. anyone?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 30, 2016
In this era of Google search but let me try.

"Empty spaces what are we leaving for, abandoned place places I guess you know the score , does anybody know what we are living for "
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by kirchofff(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2016
yemoxyl:
So u think u making waves and ama tsunami
Shawty looking thick and nice victoria kimani
baddo ati omo alahji....they say I'm smelling nice nofinda fullani
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
"When I die, Bleep it I wanna go to hell Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie- goodies Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies God will probably have me on some real strict shit No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise Bleep that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice"
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2016
"Baby, you make me fly so high..4x

Yes, your dad is on the phone, let him find out.
And when we're old, may our flame never die out.
No, I'm gonna leave with your number.
Like you're gonna leave that church with my name.
Is it a kind of spell that I'm under?
Got me feeling crazy, girl, I must say."

I love this song very well. A romantic rap and blues classic. Pretty lines, I must say.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by dauntless15(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2016
soo long sweet words, dont have no use for you anymore

no one to shed tears to, so what the hell do i hold unto you for

today is a special day, celebration

cuz I've finally come to accept this fact

and the fact is that

i will never love again *3
the way that i love you
i will never love again*3
the way i loved you

so long happiness, we dont know each other anymore
bye bye sex on Saturdays, what you did to my gents
in front of the tv lieing on the floor
tonight is a special night, congratulations
to me for making sure that you'll never be back
and its the reason why

i will never love again *3
the way that i love you
i will never love again*3
the way i loved you
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Michizzy(f): 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
The truth is see I got it bad
But there ain't nothing wrong with that
Found a girl that makes me wanna go
Places I ain't never been before
She's so sick like a dope melody sittin' nicely on top of the beat
'Cos she's a rider not a fighter, kinda girl for me (yeah)
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Surfboard(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2016
My mama was raised in the era when, clean water was only served to the fairer skin.

Doing clothes you would have thought I had help, but they weren't satisfied unless I picked the cotton myself
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
Why does my heart go on beating,
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
It ended when you said Said good bye...
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by semitunde: 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
"Criticise yeah, all you wanna do is criticise..."

Part of an 'oldies'music. Loved the song when I was little but never got aroung to knowing the artist.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by AbuMikey(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Surfboard:
My mama was raised in the era when, clean water was only served to the fairer skin.

Doing clothes you would have thought I had help, but they weren't satisfied unless I picked the cotton myself

Kanye West..
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by UyiIredia(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
"When I die, Bleep it I wanna go to hell Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie- goodies Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies God will probably have me on some real strict shit No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise Bleep that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice"
I think this is by Notorious BIG.
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

I think this is by Notorious BIG.
YHH NO MIND THIS NAIRALAND CENSOR SH-T
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
You're the one who set it up
Now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
But there is something left in my head
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know! / 19-year-old Prostitute Brags About Her MouthAction Skills And The Amount She Makes / Omo! Broke Man No Suppose Dey Gym oooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.