Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (75395 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lmaoooo
Just seeing dis.. Dat is sooo not true grin cheezy is Hector's gf even devil sef knw cheesy
*°•With the way that man insults me in his language? It's a wonder I even talk ta cutehector
...With his ugly self.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
Hadsateu2 his mine bestie and we ar came frm dsame town (ondo) egin hataseu2 ke ti e? wink

His urbf his sandsutan? If no am nort. Whantu met amangrymarid mekiss
who is dis undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
dauntless15:
after you must have spewed all the thrash trying to woo hatbbeU2, she'll be like
se won ran iwo bobo yi si mi ni undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
HateU2:
se won ran iwo bobo yi si mi ni undecided
it saddens me that you haven't stopped this, after all I've done to make you stop, well am done trying am not yoruba i dont understand it much eighter and i want us to be friends, if your next mention is in youruba i wont bother you again but if its in English it means we are cool
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
dauntless15:
it saddens me that you haven't stopped this, after all I've done to make you stop, well am done trying am not yoruba i dont understand it much eighter and i want us to be friends, if your next mention is in youruba i wont bother you again but if its in English it means we are cool
we are not cool undecided. I cant typ in english undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
HateU2:
we are not cool undecided. I cant typ in english undecided
fine whatever
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
dauntless15:
fine whatever
worefa undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by adaksbullet: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am I that I am. smiley
HateU2:
who is dis undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by kingsmok(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy on glasses is a cutie kiss kiss
abi oo u even find d 1 u like, some go do if no one fine
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am I that I am. smiley
U be God undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.