Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" (9870 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by kullozone(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
space booked, im coming later to share mine.
You Just Booked Space To Come And Drop Missiles Of Lies Abi?Wey You For Leave Am For Truthful People...Waste!
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by ShaqFu: 12:32pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd be lying if I said I didn't...grin

Now that sounds naughty. Wondering how naughty you are... grin

Estharfabian:
I'm a very nasty person...grin

Lol. Yes. I'd beat You unscathed in A farting Game.grin

You meant naughty right? Nasty girls gives me the chills... Sado masochist aint ma thing. wink
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Now that sounds naughty. Wondering how naughty you are... grin
On a scale of 1-10? I'd pick 6... undecided

You meant naughty right? Nasty girls gives me the chills... Sado masochist aint ma thing. wink
Lol. grin

on the contrary, I find it strangely Appealing. lipsrsealed
i'm Not A freak. I promise.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin
Lol. I kissed A girl? lipsrsealed
kissin the girl was mindblowing for you right?
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
kissin the girl was mindblowing for you right?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
Following grin
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Lustychima come and share our own experience grin
lol

Where do I start from cos I had lots of them as an undergraduate

1. My year one, when we went for picnic and a girl was asked to bring out three guys, hug one, kiss one nd slap the other.....everybody was laughin including myself and girl brought me out and slapped me( everybody was wat u slapped course rep)........from there d girl and I became friends till date..........

Had lots of them sha

BTW: do u knw me outside nairaland?
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Yuneehk(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
lustychima:
lol

Where do I start from cos I had lots of them as an undergraduate

1. My year one, when we went for picnic and a girl was asked to bring out three guys, hug one, kiss one nd slap the other.....everybody was laughin including myself and girl brought me out and slapped me( everybody was wat u slapped course rep)........from there d girl and I became friends till date..........

Had lots of them sha

BTW: do u knw me outside nairaland?
Picnic or mountain climbing? I do not know you outside here. Bye
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by ShaqFu: 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
On a scale of 1-10? I'd pick 6... undecided
Lol. grin
I see... Why don't you let me do the picking? grin

on the contrary, I find it strangely Appealing. lipsrsealed i'm Not A freak. I promise.
Oh you don't say..
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
ordinary peck sef not kiss
Yuck! I can never see myself locking lips with a guy
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yuck! I can never see myself locking lips with a guy
lol
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol
Or can you kiss a girl?
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Or can you kiss a girl?
there's nothing there nah i have this vivid memory of kissing a girl tho lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
there's nothing there nah i have this vivid memory of kissing a girl tho lipsrsealed
It aint that disgusting of a sight if two girls kiss tho
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
It aint that disgusting of a sight if two girls kiss tho
To me, its just funny.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
To me, its just funny.
You kissed her for fun then
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
You kissed her for fun then
yeah i cant clearly remember what happened sha
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

Picnic or mountain climbing? I do not know you outside here. Bye
how did u knw it's mountain climbing?.........I fink I now knw whom u are.....but no point washing dirty linen in public.......
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
yeah i cant clearly remember what happened sha
wink
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Yuneehk(f): 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
lustychima:
how did u knw it's mountain climbing?.........I fink I now knw whom u are.....but no point washing dirty linen in public.......
OT what are you saying So after we were together for four solid years, you still can't remember me not even with the photo! Sign of old age. Sorry I mentioned you hunie grin . Goodnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date / Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.