Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning (23771 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Soldiers Invade Kurutie - Tompolo's Town In Six Gunboats, Molest Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by 1miccza: 10:30pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:

Monitoring calls is not so hard. You might not get 100% info, but you get a clue that lead you to wide range investigation.

I know it's easy but we don't do it at all in Nigeria. Some of our policemen do not even know how to operate a phone or computer
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by 1miccza: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
love4rent80s:

But.... USA solved theirs by sending forces to seria where osama was captured and killed , I have the documentary video, u for go beg usa to go negotiate with alqeeda and osam bin laden

When i listen to people like you i can't help but laugh,first Osama was not killed when U.S invaded Syria. If you can remember,there were tons of negotiations before that last option was decided upon and it was a joint decision. Listen clear your eyes in order to think rationally and objectively... And if you've been following you'll discover that the U.S still regrets their actions cos apparently killing Bin Laden did not solve terrorism capische??
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by pablus: 10:49pm On May 30, 2016
Tompolo is right there in Abuja. What are the soldiers looking for in the creeks
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2016
1miccza:

I know it's easy but we don't do it at all in Nigeria. Some of our policemen do not even know how to operate a phone or computer

You are wrong. How do you think these kidnappers are easily caught? Any kidnappers who went for a prominent person must be caught. Have you not observed that?

I am a banker, I have worked with police and SSS countless times on apprehending kidnappers. Once the Security agent get the Court order/warrant to get certain things done in the bank and telecom companies, the kidnappers are half way already caught.

I won't give further details.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by 1miccza: 12:04am On May 31, 2016
elampiro:

You are wrong. How do you think these kidnappers are easily caught? Any kidnappers who went for a prominent person must be caught. Have you not observed that?

I am a banker, I have worked with police and SSS countless times on apprehending kidnappers. Once the Security agent get the Court order/warrant to get certain things done in the bank and telecom companies, the kidnappers are half way already caught.

I won't give further details.

Ok now that's privileged info and the question now is why do they act only when a prominent person is affected..
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by mindtricks: 1:27am On May 31, 2016
1miccza:

When i listen to people like you i can't help but laugh,first Osama was not killed when U.S invaded Syria. If you can remember,there were tons of negotiations before that last option was decided upon and it was a joint decision. Listen clear your eyes in order to think rationally and objectively... And if you've been following you'll discover that the U.S still regrets their actions cos apparently killing Bin Laden did not solve terrorism capische??

Word! Rash decisions and wrong handling of sensitive issues, will only escalate issues further.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2016
1miccza:

Ok now that's privileged info and the question now is why do they act only when a prominent person is affected..
.. Not only when a prominent person is involved. If you have money to process their expenses - fuel or transport for them to move to Court to process order, some money to go to bank and Telecom company. Money to feed the secret agent that will be going to survey the area identified by Telecom company, etc. You also have to know SARs will be involved at last. Sometimes someone is kidnapped in one state and taken to a neighboring state. The transport fare of the police team will even be higher.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by 1miccza: 6:36am On May 31, 2016
elampiro:
.. Not only when a prominent person is involved. If you have money to process their expenses - fuel or transport for them to move to Court to process order, some money to go to bank and Telecom company. Money to feed the secret agent that will be going to survey the area identified by Telecom company, etc. You also have to know SARs will be involved at last. Sometimes someone is kidnapped in one state and taken to a neighboring state. The transport fare of the police team will even be higher.

But it sure can't be as much as the kidnap ransom and in a nornal society this isn't supposed to be, they are using those vehicles and all because they were procured with our money;tax payer's money. So we shouldn't be paying for those services
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Omonigeriarere: 10:55am On May 31, 2016
[s]
Osehnetworld:
am sick n tired of ds administration, even in ds kinda harsh economic condition, dey r still making sleep difficult for the poor masses
[/s]

A bird who perches on a rope will never experience comfort while the rope will never experience peace.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2016
1miccza:

But it sure can't be as much as the kidnap ransom and in a nornal society this isn't supposed to be, they are using those vehicles and all because they were procured with our money;tax payer's money. So we shouldn't be paying for those services

Who uses a police vehicle to survey a kidnapers' den or hideout? No police vehicle too, if a police has to move from Edo State to Delta or Rivers to track kidnappers. If you wait for these, you will never succeed.

Again, apart from getting the money to help police track the criminals, you still have to provide the ransom to be delivered to the them. The first aim is to secure the release of the person kidnapped. The information gathered by police during negotiations (tracking, trailing, monitoring, etc) are mostly meant to apprehend the kidnappers after the crime.

If the kidnappers kill their victim, they can be met with a shootout, but if they don't, they will be surprised when they see police come after them when they are relaxed and drinking beer with their babes in a bar. The easiest criminals to catch are kidnappers because they must leave trails through their communications and the ransom paid.

You said some things are done differently abroad. Abroad and here are not the same na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality / Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / Marketers Push For Petrol Price Hike Amid Deregulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.