Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning (23769 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Soldiers Invade Kurutie - Tompolo's Town In Six Gunboats, Molest Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by greatmen: 1:29pm On May 30, 2016
Someone should tell the NAF flying an outdated alfa jet through yenagoa it's just breeding more hate, it's a signal to a population to get ready for war, I don't know who advices the buffon, you are about to start a catalyst in the Niger delta that Nigeria will not recover from, does analogue jets can easily be torpedoed by an outdated soviet rpg, keep the good work grin grin angry
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Nusaf: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
ricsman:
I doubt if they have stolen anything from you to make them criminals.... remember, people are sponsoring them...meaning they are tired of something... the duty of a government is to fine out what it is and see how to handle it...instead of trying to silence them....

even if the NDA are defeated now, trust Niger Delta boys.... another will rise
The last time I checked, crime is not only when one steals. Destruction of state property for personal benefit is a crime too. In this case, both the militants and their sponsors are criminals. Let's see what they stand to gain at the end of the day.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by AntiWailer: 1:33pm On May 30, 2016
Osehnetworld:
go n exercise power on fully armed boki haram nt citizens DT r peacefully sleeping

Let Boko Haram or Avengers come outo and face the military.

SEEMS U DOUBT THEIR MIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by ricsman(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
Nusaf:

The last time I checked, crime is not only when one steals. Destruction of state property for personal benefit is a crime too. In this case, both the militants and their sponsors are criminals. Let's see what they stand to gain at the end of the day.
they will gain death or Republic of Niger Delta
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by engrchykae(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
U go know say NA no be joke
make boko haram hear am
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by airsaylongcon: 1:40pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:

I no go do. I no wan die.

But you know the Federal Govt can track and monitor people from phone calls.

Not if you know how to keep a clean trail.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by everozone: 1:52pm On May 30, 2016
The Nigeria army should strictly adhere to the rule of engagement in the discharge of their duties and stop harassing innocent and law abiding citizenry.Soldiers were deployed to fish out those found on the wrong side of the law.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
1miccza:

My brother not in these our non chalant Nigeria,if they were that good they won't be chasing the wind,that's what they are doing. These guys live in the creeks the military fight on Land so these is a sure waste of time and resources... Violence can and won't stop this,i can remember when i think Jonathan or is it Yar'adua tried this and the military tried to venture into the creeks,some of the soldier's corpses are still missing till date

Monitoring calls is not so hard. You might not get 100% info, but you get a clue that lead you to wide range investigation.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Not if you know how to keep a clean trail.

Keeping a clean trail is almost impossible when it is a gang/group crime.

One technically gifted person with the consciousness that he might be monitored can manage a tidy job. But when he has boys under him, and they work as a gang and a network, it is almost impossible to do a job without a trail when the Federal Govt is highly interested.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by owalisalvation(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
Let Nigerian soldiers shld be professional of dere work bcs for anoda person area u be follower. Egesu dey wit tompolo........ Niger is on de way to brutal demulusion n destruction if buhari continues like dis. bcs wen it will com to place de nation will lack power supply, fuel, petroleum, economy melt off n it never be regain ontil we seperate.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Ugwulawrence(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2016
You are very right. Buhari will loose this battle....
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Chemstar: 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:
The avengers brought this upon their people. This is now like an emergency rule in the areas affected. You don't provide the platform for the army to have reasons to come to your locality. They don't come for fun. They will not rest until everywhere is as quiet as a grave yard

I'm very sure that with approach by The Nigerian Army, the NDA, Tompolo and their drum beaters will see reasons to cease their sabotage acts and make themselves available for dialogues with the FG. Unless of course they are bastards of Ijaw tribe will they act otherwise and by so doing prolong the stay of NA in their community.
I only pity the innocent people of the communities. But this is not unexpected in such situations as such can be seen with the US army in their pursuit of wanted persons in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, and Libya...there are often always collateral damage. Even in the northeastern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobo, collateral damages were recorded during the early pursuit of BH terrorists in the region.
God save our nation from enemies within and without.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by soulfood(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
the avengers of delta should come out from hiding and face them now. marvel avengers i know, these ones are cowards. imagine thor or iron man hiding while military attack their homes.
kodded:

undecided undecided

Nigerian army always showcasing their power in the midst of innocent civilians

pathetic
undecided undecided

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
Has anyone looked at the situation that it might even be the northerners that are the Avengers trying to militarize the South? Tompolos and other militants might be in the best position to find out the truth and expose it, hence the clamp down. This might not be the case, but judging from the recent upsurge in recent Fulani herdsmen masacre in the South, it could be plausible explanation.
Besides, militants have never been faceless unlike the Avengers.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Chemstar: 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
ricsman:
Intimidation of people has never n will never breakdown hearts of people who had sworn to die.... even if tompolo's father is taken hostage, NDA wouldn't reconsider.

the best is to call these boys out n talk.... maybe tell them reasons why Nigeria can't divide now....since PMB wise well for Nigeria...

#no2intimidation

I think this is the best way to go. In addition I also think the NDA shd be admonished to stop their acts of sabotage in order to allow dialogues with the FG. If not for anything else but for the lives of their people in that community. Sometimes I wonder if these guys have their wives, kids, brothers, sisters, parents and others residing in such communities. Or they don't mind to risk others' lives for their course?
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by kodded(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
soulfood:
the avengers of delta should come out from hiding and face them now. marvel avengers i know, these ones are cowards. imagine thor or iron man hiding while military attack their homes.

undecided undecided

you mean you want them to come out and engage the army in a brawl that will leave most of them dead and other disgraced publicly all in the name of showing how brave they are ?

look my friend this is not cowardice but being smarter than the army because the army might probably have more deadly machinery

my Yoruba people say "it is Better to leave today and fight another day, than to fight today and die"
undecided undecided

Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Nusaf: 2:59pm On May 30, 2016
ricsman:
they will gain death or Republic of Niger Delta
While the former is inevitable, the latter is impossible.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by FrancisIgya: 3:09pm On May 30, 2016
Pikin wey say em Mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep sha.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by talk2dmc(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:
The avengers brought this upon their people. This is now like an emergency rule in the areas affected. You don't provide the platform for the army to have reasons to come to your locality. They don't come for fun. They will not rest until everywhere is as quiet as a grave yard
.........wonder why. Its not so in your so called sambisa. .
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
Osehnetworld:
am sick n tired of ds administration, even in ds kinda harsh economic condition, dey r still making sleep difficult for the poor masses
Hmmm! but the said poor masses care less when their brothers gave Nigeria sleepless nights .
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Kirigidi(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
proIgbo:
The Nigeria military should go to the creek! The Avengers don't stay in town, they resides in creek!
Stop intimidating innocent villagers!!!
Stop displayin ur ignorance, Igboman! Ur comment here xposed d fact dat u lack knwledge of d N-Delta envt. Who told u Kurutie is not in d creeks? Or do u ignorantly think Kurutie village is located in mainland Warri city? For ur informatn, Kurutie is a small village/fishin camp located in Gbaramatu creeks close to Okerenkoko nd Oporoza, but far frm Warri city. I'm a Deltan nd I've bin to those places, so I knw wat I'm sayin! Don't allow ur hatred for Buhari block ur sense of reasonin mr man; it is an advice!
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by katordidi(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
I will welcome the sight of six apache choppers invading our airspace in search of Ak47 and dagger wielding herdsmen. thank u in advance Mr president
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by elampiro(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
talk2dmc:
.........wonder why. Its not so in your so called sambisa. .

Corruption was the reason Sambisa flourished.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by ricsman(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2016
Nusaf:

While the former is inevitable, the latter is impossible.
there is nothing impossible in today's world. All things are possible if u believe....
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Brigadier7(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Adagba01:
These talkative NDA and their conspirators are cowards. The NA have desecrated Tompolo's Shrine, took over his palatial mansion, allegedly killed some of his so called avengers in an encounter, yet, they can't fire a single shot at the army despite their boastful power.
okay this is where I come in. The NDA are not terrorist but just fighting for their rights here is their official website www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/?m=1 Open and read what they are agitating for and their warnings to the Nigerian Military.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by ibrokola(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
ricsman:
Intimidation of people has never n will never breakdown hearts of people who had sworn to die.... even if tompolo's father is taken hostage, NDA wouldn't reconsider.

the best is to call these boys out n talk.... maybe tell them reasons why Nigeria can't divide now....since PMB wise well for Nigeria...

#no2intimidation
Sworn to die? grin Last time i checked, BH are the only ones who did. If the NDA mean business, then let them confront the Army one on one and stop hiding!
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Toktee(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
Osehnetworld:
am sick n tired of ds administration, even in ds kinda harsh economic condition, dey r still making sleep difficult for the poor masses
and what will you call what the avenger are doing?
Ipob zomb..
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
With all this harassment of peaceful citizens, the next news will be another pipeline been bomb to piece. Unless people. No wonder BH was able to strive because the locals were alienated. Tell me one ijaw person that will the NA if they feel oppressed
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by etimek: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
Kudos to the Nigerian ARMY.
Let the Army send 10,000 troops to the BAYELSA creeks.
It is a WAR BETWEEN NIGERIAN ARMY AND THE DEFEATED PDP.
THESE DEFEATED PDP SPONSORS SUCH AS GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND AKPABIO AND WIKE, ETC ARE THE MASTERMINDS OF THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS.
WHAT ARE THEY AVENGING??

THE DEFEAT BY BUHARI..
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by ricsman(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
ibrokola:

Sworn to die? grin Last time i checked, BH are the only ones who did. If the NDA mean business, then let them confront the Army one on one and stop hiding!
you guys quoting me makes me sound like am their fan.... but if u had follow what they've being saying u will know they aren't interested in shading blood, hence avoiding combat with soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by bashydemy(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
Osehnetworld:
Please be civil and honest for once, did they make sleeping difficult for the people of Anambra,Abia, Enugu, Osun etc? Who ever habour criminal will never have peace of mind.
Re: Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning by Xbee007(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
greatmen:
Someone should tell the NAF flying an outdated alfa jet through yenagoa it's just breeding more hate, it's a signal to a population to get ready for war, I don't know who advices the buffon, you are about to start a catalyst in the Niger delta that Nigeria will not recover from, does analogue jets can easily be torpedoed by an outdated soviet rpg, keep the good work grin grin angry
RPG downing a jet travelling at the speed of sound! Are u for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded / Hate Speech: UN, UK Reject Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.