Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... (886 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by marvelck: 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
Sometimes, its due to circumstances. Some girls are usually pressurized or manipulated by their boyfriend to move in with him on campus. Especially if the guy collects and eat the money given to her by her folks to rent/pay for an apartment in school. And sometimes some girls do such, when they are having accommodation problem in school. Moving in with a guy (boyfriend) tend to be their last option. And most guys like such things a lot. Cos it enable them to enjoy and also have the girl all to himself. Apart from the cooking, washing and cleaning she is bound to do for him while living with a guy on campus, there'd also be enough regular sex btw the two of them while she stays with him. Its usually a win win situation for most guys living with a girl on campus. But as for the girl, she has a lot to lose. Apart from tarnishing her image/dignity, she'd also lose her privacy and freedom in school. She'd be like a caged bird. Abused and constantly monitored by the guy. Some girls might not complain openly, but most girls are never happy with such arrangement in school...And they always do their best not to let their parents or any family member know they're cohabiting with a guy(boyfriend) in school. By lying or preventing any of them from visiting her in school, while giving them the impression she's staying in her own rented apartment, or sharing a room with a female student.
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
Cohabitation is bad....that's all I know cheesy
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2016
abeg who get Sagem chargersadsad

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by dcommissioner: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
hmmm... u geh point
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
Chai.. back then in the university, I camp girls tire!!

Dear Lord. Forgive me for all my evil deeds sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai.. back then in the university, I camp girls tire!!

Dear Lord. Forgive me for all my evil deeds sad angry

chai!!!may God forgive youcheesy
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
chai!!!may God forgive youcheesy

Lols. Ameeennnnnn! grin
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
Whatnah happened ?
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lols. Ameeennnnnn! grin
cheesy
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
Who will see free accommodation and ignore? grin
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2016
so what's the moral lesson of this epistle
Re: Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus... by akpur1(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2016
Oboi wetin be your problem, na conji

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think I Can Do / Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? / Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.