Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT (7635 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
i remember Fayose.when d man was shouting people were causing him. emmmmm make we d watch

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by daddyrich: 11:47pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2016
Even a 20year old dude can look worse than this when snapped on a motion.. Mind you, Buhari was captioned on motion so I don't see a biggie in this pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by queencalipso(f): 12:04am On May 31, 2016
Seriously this pic look csary and very disturbing. Now I feel sorry for bubu. I pray he recovers.

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by emperorchedda(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2016
queencalipso:
Seriously this pic look csary and very disturbing. Now I feel sorry for bubu. I pray he recovers.
Stop feeling sorry. He is hale and hearty. A very close zoom on anyone's face will produce this same result. Stop wishing sickness on a healthy man who never told you he was ill

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Ganiyat72(f): 12:55am On May 31, 2016
BUHARII IS FOOOOL
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:26am On May 31, 2016
Ganiyat72:
BUHARII IS FOOOOL

He just needed to implement the last stages of Dan Fodio's agenda, and the north felt he was the only chance to do so without too much brahaha.
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by daddyrich: 7:37am On May 31, 2016
emperorchedda:
Stop feeling sorry. He is hale and hearty. A very close zoom on anyone's face will produce this same result. Stop wishing sickness on a healthy man who never told you he was ill

Do you really think so??
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by loloone: 10:48am On May 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by queencalipso(f): 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
emperorchedda:
Ok
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by greenify: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Don't you know he is sick? That is why he travel out every time for secret treatment.
He who frustrate me and my family, the almighty God will make him suffer. I'm talking of Buhari because he lied to us nigerians. He is d devil's alternative.
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by daddyrich: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by chukwukadibia10: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
daddyrich:
I was personally shocked yesterday when I watched a recap of the PMB Democracy Day Broadcast on AIT on Sunday evening.
PMB looked so old and Frailed in pictures. is it just old age telling on him or effect of some hidden sickness. Am just thinking ooo

Judge for yourself!

After watching his speech on channels tv.
I stopped hating the man cos I know very soon , I mean very soon he will kick the bucket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke / Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.