Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. (9541 Views)

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Are you punkyveer?

Her sister grin

Why are you asking?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Her sister grin
Why are you asking?
I see her in you.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
nice, i do change mine thrice a day. Wat made me ask this question is that i was arguing with a friend about it, so i decided to bring it here.
op you can lie for africa eh angry

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I see her in you.

Lol ok.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad am happy ta b single puff puff queen abi wats her name can testify to dat
LOL @puff puff. what did she tell u?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:40pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL @puff puff. what did she tell u?

She knows am happy nd singles jare
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol ok.
ITS YOU RIGHT?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

She knows am happy nd singles jare
HMM she wanted to snatch me away from you
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
KillerFrost:
op you can lie for africa eh angry
I AINT LYING
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMM she wanted to snatch me away from you

Really explain
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS YOU RIGHT?

Yes tongue

And you're the Rexdex guy, right? I forgot your full previous moniker but something like that.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really explain
hmmm u wnt undastand. its a secret discussion. but i did nt fall 4 her
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yes tongue

And you're the Rexdex guy, right? I forgot your full previous moniker but something like that.
OH thats nice. i knew it. im not rexdex guy. i just find you highly intelligent from d days of punky. im a fan
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm u wnt undastand. its a secret discussion. but i did nt fall 4 her

Really sad my love is now a surgeon tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
OH thats nice. i knew it. im not rexdex guy. i just find you highly intelligent from d days of punky. im a fan

Awww, that's very sweet of you. Thanks.

What was your previous moniker? Don't be shy now tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really sad my love is now a surgeon tongue
o lawd. very funny. u shud give me a round of applause
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
o lawd. very funny. u shud give me a round of applause

sad sad no i mean i wanna marry a doctor who is a sugeon nt a nl guy joor
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Awww, that's very sweet of you. Thanks.

What was your previous moniker? Don't be shy now tongue
hehehe we never really chatted when i was on my previous moniker. though i see you often but we were not friends. my previous moniker is softapples
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad no i mean i wanna marry a doctor who is a sugeon nt a nl guy joor
LOL im a doctor and a sugeon of heart. i can mend ur broken heart.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
nice, i do change mine thrice a day. Wat made me ask this question is that i was arguing with a friend about it, so i decided to bring it here.
You are a guy and you change boxers thrice daily? Do you have gono? Or do u cum in them? Am confused here o. Na changing boxers you come this world to do?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe we never really chatted when i was on my previous moniker. though i see you often but we were not friends. my previous moniker is softapples

Oh, I remember the name. Well, no wall of China that I can see, stopping us from getting acquainted this time around smiley You seem cool & sane lol
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
agalamanyi:
You are a guy and you change boxers thrice daily? Do you have gono? Or do u cum in them? Am confused here o. Na changing boxers you come this world to do?
READ THE 2ND PAGE OF THE THREAD. the reason i change them is there.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh, I remember the name. Well, no wall of China that I can see, stopping us from getting acquainted this time around smiley You seem cool & sane lol
lol yeah who wud not want punkyveer. yeah let us be friends. it will be my pleasure
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Maxi112: 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Men should change their underwear once in a day while women should change their 3 times a day. Those with smelly pvssy, every 2 hours.
cause na u dey purchase the boxer's and pants for them

two days for men is ok, expect u are one of those men that wears pant..
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=SAINTSAMURAII post=46147930]lol yeah who wud not want punkyveer. yeah let us be friends. it will be my pleasure[/quote]

Awww, please stop saying that. I'm an emo, I may start to feel like cry tongue

Nice meeting you smiley
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Maxi112: 6:19pm On May 31, 2016
saintsamuraii even if u point me gun to agree with u on ur three times a day, sorry I wont cry expect na pant u dey wearundecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Awww, please stop saying that. I'm an emo, I may start to feel like cry tongue

Nice meeting you smiley
hehehehe lest i forgot, i saw ur picture, never knew we have a sexy angel in nairaland.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Hmmmmm where is ur certificate
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:
saintsamuraii even if u point me gun to agree with u on ur three times a day, sorry I wont cry expect na pant u dey wearundecided
LOL there is a reason i sometimes change to three boxers in a day. i put on the first one to work till three, then when i return, i put on the 2nd one to the football field to play soccer. after coming back 4rm d field by 7:30pm, i take my bath and put on the third boxers for the night.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

MY CERTIFICATE IS LOVE I OFFER TO U
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Maxi112: 6:37pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL there is a reason[b] i sometimes [/b]change to three boxers in a day. i put on the first one to work till three, then when i return, i put on the 2nd one to the football field to play soccer. after coming back 4rm d field by 7:30pm, i take my bath and put on the third boxers for the night.
hard to believe, @ the bolded. sometimes u might change it once in year grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.