Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. (9555 Views)

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:

I think you meant to type "washing". But then, let's all pretend we didn't see it. undecided
So na to dey detect blunders be ur own work for nairaland abi? Continue oooo cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can't really say but as for me, I wear my boxers for at least two weeks before washing it

Skidmarks & all I'm sure cheesy

Gutter. Gutter.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by vicstar(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Am bad like dat ni one times tongue tongue

ehn clap for yaself gringrin

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
My butt is too big for panties.
LOL na only shiit full am
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:

I think you meant to type "washing". But then, let's all pretend we didn't see it. undecided
DNT GET URSELF WORKED UP. i actually meant watching.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
vicstar:

ehn clap for yaself gringrin

grin grin takes a bow
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I TAKE THAT AS A YES
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by iPrevail(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
So na to dey detect blunders be ur own work for nairaland abi? Continue oooo cheesy

Tosyne, no. Was only tryin to help.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Skidmarks & all I'm sure cheesy
Gutter. Gutter.
I know you will quote me tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I TAKE THAT AS A YES

grin grin na u take am o no b me talk anytin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by iPrevail(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
DNT GET URSELF WORKED UP. i actually meant watching.

If you say so.. Bye! undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:

Tosyne, no. Was only tryin to help.
See as babes yapa for this thread, you wan come dey fall my padi hand in the presence of babes cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin na u take am o no b me talk anytin
SO when will you upload ur picture?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by CarrotAndStick: 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
Men should change their underwear once in a day while women should change their 3 times a day. Those with smelly pvssy, every 2 hours.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SO when will you upload ur picture?

Wen i marry nd give birth
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

marry to me right?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 31, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Men should change their underwear once in a day while women should change their 3 times a day. Those with smelly pvssy, every 2 hours.
LOL
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by iPrevail(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
See as babes yapa for this thread, you wan come dey fall my padi hand in the presence of babes cheesy

Lol. Your padi dey type like say masquerade dey pursue am.. him dey make blunders come dey form 'I sabi' on top undecided

But then, what do I know? undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
marry to me right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we are married na anoda guy to marry joor
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by CarrotAndStick: 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
nice, i do change mine thrice a day. Wat made me ask this question is that i was arguing with a friend about it, so i decided to bring it here.
Thrice a day because you're jobless. When would you find time to change your boxers if you have a job?

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know you will quote me tongue

It's because you're a cute guy, which makes it unbelievable that you can be so dirty tongue grin

Nice pic btw, Tos. Bringing sexy back I see cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by MrCork: 5:22pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

...marry who?...dreamer! undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

Jesus shocked

Wats ur own im praying for mysef
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 31, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Thrice a day because you're jobless. When would you find time to change your boxers if you have a job?
no bro ure wrong. i smtimes work till 3pm then pull off one and put on anoda when i want to go to the football field. when i return from playing soccer. afta taking my bath, i then put on the last one.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we are married na anoda guy to marry joor
hehehe alright baby. i hope ure getting ready?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

lol how is pekam?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe alright baby. i hope ure getting ready?
Ready? lol lemme o
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ready? lol lemme o
hehehe i wnt leave u o. yeah ready for late night calls
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe i wnt leave u o. yeah ready for late night calls

No im single nd happy dont forget

Till i av boo age 24
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im single nd happy dont forget
Till i av boo age 24
hmmmm lol i get it. that wnt still stop my invasion
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

It's because you're a cute guy, which makes it unbelievable that you can be so dirty tongue grin

Nice pic btw, Tos. Bringing sexy back I see cheesy
Are you punkyveer?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmmm lol i get it. that wnt still stop my invasion

sad sad am happy ta b single puff puff queen abi wats her name can testify to dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / What Women Want / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.