Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. (9519 Views)

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by berryice(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
Mine it's once a day...cos I don't wear undies to sleep for fresh air grin..but if am to wear...it's twice a day tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:
hard to believe, @ the bolded. sometimes u might change it once in year grin
LOL seriously its the truth though
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
berryice:
Mine it's once a day...cos I don't wear undies to sleep for fresh air grin..but if am to wear...it's twice a day tongue
hmmm fresh air as in how?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by joceey(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its hard for me o sad sad

Haba dear no mind dem na pant u come life come to wash and change Abi.So if you d work for bank ev one hour u g enter ladies go change pant grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2016
For you to ask this question eh, i feel really bad, well anytime the gist has to do with mocking women am in lol
now to your question normally for a guy once a day and twice for a woman taking into acct the fact that she sleeps without undies, if she does then 3 times. for guys if you are always inside ac and you bath 2-3 times a day then you can wear a short for 2 days, while for girls even if you bath 20 times you have to change them multiple times a day
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by berryice(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm fresh air as in how?
is good to free d V for fresh air...doctor's advice kiss
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
berryice:
is good to free d V for fresh air...doctor's advice kiss
hmm alright dear. but wats d benefit?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by rhames(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
everyday
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
joceey:

Haba dear no mind dem na pant u come life come to wash and change Abi.So if you d work for bank ev one hour u g enter ladies go change pant grin

Are u mimding my coconut head husband op
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2016
joceey:

Are u mimding my coconut head husband op.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2016
Everyday
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by slytubadth(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Used it to wash bum bum again its called economizing
you must be frm d land of ekp. where water is like gold..
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
you must be frm d land of ekp. where water is like gold..

Tank God u kno to help me will u marry me to ur own land
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by slytubadth(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank God u kno to help me will u marry me to ur own land
marry wat? if only u are well endowned..by dat u must b complete meaning ur front n back sides must b an asset. a tangible assets 4dat mata.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
Ladies, 3 times a day. Guys, till it gets dirty based on your perception
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
marry wat? if only u are well endowned..by dat u must b complete meaning ur front n back sides must b an asset. a tangible assets 4dat mata.

Really u av to say dat to gain wat?

Well go meet ur babes witb assets
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:

Well go meet ur babes with assets

Nd u find out ur frnds are stealing from u

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by slytubadth(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well go meet ur babes with assets
Nd u find out ur frnds are stealing from u
grin grin grin grin
tanks 4makin ds alot easlier. 10k u 4 nt meetin ma specifications.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by slytubadth(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well go meet ur babes witb assets
i had to do it to pass a message that in the land where i come from "We aint cheap" and that milady is ma gain ma pride!.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
tanks 4makin ds alot easlier. 10k u 4 nt meetin ma specifications.

sad sad ok
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by halfricanadian(f): 9:44pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
i had to do it to pass a message that in the land where i come from "We aint cheap" and that milady is ma gain ma pride!.

Ok sir
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

It's because you're a cute guy, which makes it unbelievable that you can be so dirty tongue grin

Nice pic btw, Tos. Bringing sexy back I see cheesy
Don't flatter me oooo cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:
saintsamuraii even if u point me gun to agree with u on ur three times a day, sorry I wont cry expect na pant u dey wearundecided
[b] Hahahaha lmao cheesy [/i]
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by UIA04(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can't really say but as for me, I wear my boxers for at least two weeks before washing it
Hmmm lie Mohammed

You know your picture is on nairaland, when I see you ill remember you as guy with the smelly smelly boxers
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Mediapace: 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
Juhan and myfantasies coman answer jamb question here grin ,OP IS IRRITATING
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
My butt is too big for panties.
so you wear boxers
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Mediapace: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can't really say but as for me, I wear my boxers for at least two weeks before washing it
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Mediapace: 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
Nice one bro,keep it UP wink

KINDLY ADD ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TO IT TO MAKE IT A MONTH cheesy
tosyne2much:
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Juhan and myfantasies coman answer jamb question here grin ,OP IS IRRITATING
this op gan. No be everyday you suppose change am?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by Mediapace: 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
She is even asking me,na you OP Dey ask question na cheesy
juhan:
this op gan. No be everyday you suppose change am?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2016
UIA04:

Hmmm lie Mohammed

You know your picture is on nairaland, when I see you ill remember you as guy with the smelly smelly boxers
Wait oooo!!! The fact that I wear my boxers for two weeks does not mean it will stink cool
Re: How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one bro,keep it UP wink

KINDLY ADD ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TO IT TO MAKE IT A MONTH cheesy
Haba !! Egbon that one go too dey far oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.